• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate555

Word.
Nice to hear you're making a return soon Zog! =)

Also, Vinyacoire's come up with a new mini-theme challenge, which I'll post up tomorrow just as soon as I've found an adequate winner's prize for that game - so look out for that ;D

I've been poor with the updating recently due to exams, but Iggly - I'll update your win count right now!

Pirate

pirate555

Word.
Sure, you can go straight on with your challenge, provided some leaders are around....normally it's easier to catch them for a battle if you arrange a general time first =)

Good luck!

Pirate

Nice to see you'll be back soon Zog. [/really, really late]

And I need moar challenges as I have had none that aren't from Iggly. D:

Iggly

Banned
Beat Pengu's second challenge 5-4[r]

GG Pengu, but plz wash ur mouth out ;P

Edit: that puts me at 3 leaders, contacted/contacting the others asap (chew)

Last edited:

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
Iggly - Haven't heard back from you in a bit; I have my team ready for your specifications, so let me know when you're ready for the gym battle.

Pirate - Do challengers have to beat my gym if they already beat yours, or does it just make them look cooler if they beat thirteen out of twelve gyms.

All challengers - My gym may take some time to get prepared for your battles, but Iggly has so kindly forced me to train a slew of pokemon, so it shouldn't take too much training with the reinforcements I now have. Come on, let's get some challenges going!

pirate555

Word.
Hi there, I'm back, and apologies for my late return. On the day of my final exam I received Platinum through the post, and needless to say I've been quite absorbed in it!

Right, I'll start from the beginning...

Any win updates are being updated right after this post! It's great to see some battles going on, but there's still an issue of inactivity which I'll be trying to work out how to address this season.

Welcome to the Theme League Manulja! I'll add your name to the challenger's list, and I hope you enjoy your time here =)

Originally it's been the case that if 'Gym 8' has already been beaten, regardless of the leader in charge, the challenger doesn't return there again. I'll keep that in place for now, though if it's difficult for challengers to fight all twelve gyms for whatever reason, I may edit that so the challenger needs to fight twelve leaders (past or present) in order to defeat the League. My main worry about both situations though is that it could be difficult to keep a track of who's battled who.

Right, that mini-theme will be sorted by me today! I think I've got a suitable prize, one of those distant land pokemon donated to us earlier this month =)

Pirate

Iggly

Banned
Iggly - Haven't heard back from you in a bit; I have my team ready for your specifications, so let me know when you're ready for the gym battle.

Ehm, didnt I pm you this weekend about this?
Not entirely sure xD
I'll resend it!

Edit: forgot to send it xD *goes and does right away*

Last edited:

LordFeraligatr

The league seems to be doing well still. Are there any gym leaders or elite four who would be up for a battle this week ? Any day or time.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
ANNOUNCEMENTS ANNOUNCEMENTS ANNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUNCEMENTS!

I will be leaving on Sunday for 2 weeks. Any challengers who wanna tackle my gym now, and cannot wait, feel free to ask anytime.

And if no one won the theme, may I?

They all have weird things on their bodies.

Bellosom's skirt, Poliwrath's swirl, Jolt's spikes etc.

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
Stuberto, feel free to PM the individual leaders.

LordFeraligatr, I think you've already battled Pirate, but you're more than welome to battle my gym this week.

Baron (and everyone else), keep on guessing that mini-theme...

EDIT: Iggly, I received your message, but haven't heard any times or what not from you. I have the team ready, so just PM me when you're ready.

mew..

What do you want?
Well, I have bad news. I'm going to have to give up my position in the league. I have too much to do right now and don't have enough time to get on and battle like I used to. When things get better I'll try out again, but for now I have to resign.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.