• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate555

Word.
Absolutely I'll give you a battle when I see you around; how about tomorrow? I have a few new pokes I'd like to try out in battle, though I'll have to use level 100 mode as they're not all fully trained yet.
About your request for gym rules, I'll get back to you on that one - I'll ask a couple of challengers about it and see how they'd feel making three challenges and sticking to a concrete team, as they're the ones maing the extra effort, not me :p
Pirate

Gotian

well isnt that the idea of challenging the Elite 4? Using a concrete team to defeat all of them, instead of switching poke's to get their weakness and over power them? The main reason why I requested that is because if someone can win in that situation they deserve to be the champion, and trust me, I wont be unfair and choose OP pokemon because chances are that the challenger will have pokemon to cover all if not most of the different types they may fight against.

i am finding it very hard to organise battles, it's not only that my time is zone very different from everyone elses but it is also that many people only have time to battle on weekends.

Please gym leaders, pm me.

mew..

What do you want?
sorry I haven't been on much, but too much school work does that. I can battle as soon as I get my new team, which I only need 1 more member to complete.

pirate555

Word.
well isnt that the idea of challenging the Elite 4? Using a concrete team to defeat all of them, instead of switching poke's to get their weakness and over power them? The main reason why I requested that is because if someone can win in that situation they deserve to be the champion, and trust me, I wont be unfair and choose OP pokemon because chances are that the challenger will have pokemon to cover all if not most of the different types they may fight against.
Okay, you've made your argument very well there =) I'll amend your rules for you then.

"Freak owns" would you possibly be available 9am your time or 3pm your time? Because I could be awake early or late to meet you in battle then, if that was possible.
I'm also supplying a runner's up prize, by the way, just to make sure the competition's still entirely open :p
I'll be available for battles quite a bit later tonight,
Pirate

I can not make that time as i have school, but holidays are in two days and i will be available to stay up to battle. I can battle on at 6: 30pm my time sunday , and 9:30am your time sunday.

Gotian

hey pirate I sent you a pm please make sure you read it i have an idea for something that i would like to do in the near future. btw I want to see some more battles, so far the most active people seem to be myself, lordferaligator, pirate, and "freak"

pirate555

Word.
hey pirate I sent you a pm please make sure you read it i have an idea for something that i would like to do in the near future. btw I want to see some more battles, so far the most active people seem to be myself, lordferaligator, pirate, and "freak"
Sure, I'll send you a reply tonight. And lol at the name "freak" :p

If anyone wants to challenge, I'm around for half an hour or so now! Let me know if you want to battle me! And "Freak owns", I will make that battle time you arranged.
BDog1, how is your team coming along? You're ready for challengers now, right? Please let me know,
Pirate

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Sorry,I've been sick for most of the week and have to work the rest.

Yes but in the case of my Elite 4 challenge, most people will have to completely re-create their teams to battle me.

Gotian

Well considering how we're the last two trainers before they are crowned the champion I think its fitting that our challenges be much different than any others. So I still stand by my rules.

I am informing any gym leaders that i am on and ready to battle, if i win i will be eligible for battles against the elite 4. Could gym leaders please tell me there battle rules

LordFeraligatr

Hi guys, how is everybody to those at school college or uni hows it like being back in term ?. Bdog1 (if your ready), weeble, cwidderb and the elite four this sunday i'll be able to battle any time except between 2pm and 5pm (GMT+1) or alday monday. If any of you are able to battle please PM me. Cwidderb and Gothian i'm looking forward to our rematches. If any of the gym leaders that i've already played would like a friendly match to test new pokemon or ideas please feel free to PM me.

Gotian

you know you guys are breaking the 1 liner and challengng rules, so please stop. We have a good thing going here and I dont wanna see it get ruined.

and Lordferaligatr good luck and I will see you when you defeat the three E4 members before me.

Last edited:

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Pirate, I have suspicion that "Freak" owns is a hacker.

On the first turn, my Weavile set up Protect and his Machamp's Dynamicpunch went through. I'll go confront him now.

im not a hacker, how dare you accuse me of that. the no guard ability ensures all moves land without fail. also my phone stuffed up my wi-fi thats why it disconnected.

why would i dc i was beating you 6-5 and you had two pokemon on very low health

Last edited:
could i please get my prize in a hour sorry for the inconvenience.

am i now eligible to take on the elite 4

pirate555

Word.
Yep, congrats on those two matches this morning, I enjoyed them both ^^ And both times a Gengar really 'took my team to town', as it were, so I'll make some changes concerning that =P
I've updated win counts, but challengers please let me know if there any wins I've not accounted for yet. 3 Days to go until the September prize is awarded, but don't worry if you're behind, there'll be a new competition for the October month. Incidentally the deadline is at the end of September 30th (Heh, nobody pointed out I'd put September 31st!), so battles on Tuesday still count.

"Freak Owns", yep, you're now eligible to challenge the Elite Four.

Thank you for challenging Jacks mannequin, I've added you to the challenging list, as well as Lucarioman101, who's returned to resume their challenge; welcome!
I'll be around later again if anybody else wishes to challenge me,
Pirate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.