• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
black murder heavengelon would you like a rematch after your battle

your rules 1 uber. good luck, i wont be on serebii but ill be online

Last edited:

Gotian

just to let people know when they fight me, I dont care how you got your pokemon as long as they have legit moves and stats. I know some people frown on this, but its fine in my book because some people (like myself) cant go to events because they dont have any here.

just to let people know when they fight me, I dont care how you got your pokemon as long as they have legit moves and stats. I know some people frown on this, but its fine in my book because some people (like myself) cant go to events because they dont have any here.

Question about your rules: What's to stop you creating a counter team for each person after you battle them once? Seems a bit...stupid...to me.

gym leaders and the elite 4 i am ready for battle and i really need to win to get closer to lordferaligator

fc in sig, pm me for battle

no elite 4 menbers r on besides you and mews banned.

Also r u sure you have to battle them in order because it doesnt say it on the first post

so pirate heres the update

i beat gotian once today though i still need to beat him one more time to get the overall win

with one day left the league seems to me heading in lordferaligators favour but i still have a chance to win

pirate555

Word.
I don't have time for battles now, I'm just on my way out.
- Just to make it clear though, you don't necessarily have to challenge the Elite Four in order. I want it to be as easy as possible for challengers to get their battles in, and if say, they had to wait a week for one leader to return from holiday (or a ban =P) it would really slow down their progress. Also, there hasn't been any sort of test for the elite four, so they aren't necessarily in rank order. Challenge in whatever order you like! The only order-feature that's important is that 3 leaders have to be beaten before starting to challenge the elite four; that's all. I may clarify that on the first post,
Pirate

gym leaders and e4 members i am available to battle so please pm me. two more wins gets me level with first place.

fc in sig

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
ummmm if anyone wants to battle me tonite 9pm + (GMT) plz message me

Cwidderb

just wanted everyone to know ill be on for about an hourish now so gogogo

pirate555

Word.
And this is the last day for challenges too before the September competition ends, so make the most of it!
I'm around for battles if anybody wants to challenge, keeping in mind I may be multitasking with homework at the same time :s
Pirate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: The competition for September is now over! Congratulations to our winner, LordFeraligatr, with the highest win count of 5 leaders, also to the runner-up, "Freak owns", who came in second.

Winner: Lord Feraligatr, Prize: Movie Regigigas, level 100 ;486;
Leaguewinners.png

Runner up: "Freak owns", Prize: Aura Mew, level 10 ;151;
leaguerunnerup.png

Please arrange a time to collect your prize =)

And now the October competition is open! I'm not fully decided on this month's prize yet, but I have some ideas, so get battling! =D
Pirate

Last edited:

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
I don't know I'f I'd be very good, but I'd love to sign up for this if its not too late. Do challengers need themed teams too?

Zog

pirate555

Word.
Don't worry, the Theme League is for people of all skills abilities to challenge, and I bet you won't be as bad as you think =)
We're always accepting challengers, this is (hopefully) a league with no start date or end date; the competitions just run on a monthly basis as an incentive to keep the challenging going. You can use whatever team you like, you don't need a theme - though if you want to make one for fun, that's perfectly fine too,
Pirate

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Awesome then, I'm in :)

As you can see by my Sig, I'm doing a Bug-Themed team, but thats not yet finished so it'll be a normal unthemed team for now.

Zog

EDIT: Any Gym Leaders online? I'm particuarly interested in fighting Weebl33 and Pirate555

Last edited:

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Awesome then, I'm in :)

As you can see by my Sig, I'm doing a Bug-Themed team, but thats not yet finished so it'll be a normal unthemed team for now.

Zog

EDIT: Any Gym Leaders online? I'm particuarly interested in fighting Weebl33 and Pirate555

Last edited:

Cwidderb

Everyone I am online right now so challenge away. I would quite like a few challengers because recently only lordferaligatr has been battling with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.