• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonzo

I'm pawn Wooo
Well I think im going to give this league a shot. If yall don't mind of cource.

P.S. the mystery theme at the bottom of the first post, If no ones got it I would like to geuss. They all evolve using a stone.

pirate555

Word.
Great to see lots of new challengers here! I'll add you three to the first post, and I hope you enjoy your challenge! Whilst still personally not a leader I'm still here to help where needs be.

Mew, sorry to lose you after all this time, but thank you for your participation in The Theme League and I wish you all the best =D

Taking over Mew's Elite Four position will be Iggly, a strong regular and active challenger here who I think will be a great addition to the team! Good luck *thumbs up* =)

And Zonzo, that answer is correct! I have the prize being offered for it, so come and find me some time!

Pirate

Gotian

hey pirate, im out of commission for right now, I cant find my games =( i moved with my fiance and stuff is still packed up. i guess its okay though since no one is challenging the e4 right now

pirate555

Word.
That's fine Gotian, there'll probably be a lot of time yet to pass before the Elite Four are needed =/

We have plenty of challengers signing up and showing interest, but not much happens after that - hopefully both the leaders and challengers can heckle others a bit more for battles, if you know what I mean ;D

Well, I'm off to Slovenia until Sunday, so seeing as you were the last leader to make a post Gotian, could you please keep an eye on things? If so, then thanks! If not, then that's still okay =)

Pirate

Iggly

Banned
Taking over Mew's Elite Four position will be Iggly, a strong regular and active challenger here who I think will be a great addition to the team! Good luck *thumbs up* =)

Yes yes, Im here (h)

I'll will be taking on challengers within the next few days, still a little busy.
yet pm/vm me so we can arrange something.

Looking forward to it!

Iggz

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
*Hi5 Iggs!*

Anyway, I'm here. I can battle.

Sorry for being absent for 2 weeks, nothing I could do.

So.... Yea! Bring it!

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
*Raises hand*

Though I may make you wait a smidge. I'm re-making one of my TR teams for another league.

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
I'm always accepting new challengers too Chimkong.

Speaking of which, Iggly, I have yet to hear back from you with a time/date for our battle. And LordFeraligatr, I'm finishing up the training as we speak (well, as I type) so I hope to battle you very soon.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Posting to say that my gym team has recently been revamped, and now contains 30% more killing, 50% more awesome, is 80% slower, and you have a 100% chance of losing!!

*No new rules or anything, just posting to say I'm here.*

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Grand... I have people like him trying to beat me,

Anyway, I'm open...

And let's see some LC challenges people! Come on!

EDIT: Good game Lord Feraligatr, but it seems that my new TR team can STILL beat down opponents.

1-0 Baron

Oh, and Pirate, fix my rules for me. In the LC battle, Rotom, Murkrow, Misdreavus and Gligar aren't allowed either. I believe they have all been banned.

Last edited:

pirate555

Word.
Right, I'm making all the necessary updates now, before I disappear again for a few days again with my gym-less tail between my legs...nah, it's not really a concern, but updates being made now! If there's anything urgent, I'm here for the next twelve hours, maximum.

And a welcome to our new challengers, Chimkong it's nice to see you back (yaycat!) and also welcome Don Demio, of course I've seen you about in the past, hopefully you'll both enjoy your time here *thumbs up*

Pirate

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
I'm always open for a battle. The Baron of Fate seems to frequent the League quite often as well, and Cousin Dan is normally around quite a bit.

I'd let all the leaders know through PM that you're looking for a battle though, so you can get them all set up as soon as possible.

Gotian

okay here is an update on me, i found one of my games, yes i said one....unfortunately it was platinum (though just in time for the nintendo event for darkrai) but since it was platinum, which i just beat the elite 4 today, i have alot of work to do to built my teams back to what they were. Pirate due to this unfortunate event, i am most likely going to have to change my themes, so if you can please put my challenge as currently being reorganized. Thank s a bunch and i will keep you all update as to when i will be open again.

Gotian

New update for me, though the league has been quiet of late, i am almost done with one of my teams. Piratei will be sending you my new theme to update me when you get the change. for everyone else i will be available for battle soon

pirate555

Word.
*Sneaks back in with the look of a guilty person who's not been upholding her duties as well as she could*

I've been away for a while, sorting out my university place for next month, and once I get there things may become tricky for me regarding this league. But I'll deal with that challenge when it comes to it.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any updates for me, and Pokesaxophone, you could try PMing or VMing leaders on the list on the front page, and let me know if you don't receive a reply, then I'll get involved ;D

Pirate

Status
Not open for further replies.