• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate555

Word.
Nope, the league will continue after the first wining leader's challenge with a new first prize, and hopefully it'll keep running smoothly!
You don't necessarily need level 100s - You can always request to play with the wi-fi Level 100 battle mode, where your pokes are automatically raised to that level before battling. But if you don't feel ready to challenge yet, then don't worry! Come whenever you feel prepared.

I'll be available for battles tonight, as far as I know,
Pirate

mew..

What do you want?
As far as i know, I can battle tonight and tommorow.

So if anyone wants to challenge me, I'm free tonight.

LordFeraligatr

Mew, XxFal13N0n3xX, Weebl33, Black Murder Heavangelon, Rodrigo and Cwidderb you up for challenges this weekend ?

I'll PM you all as well, i'm in GMT time zone but will stay up late or get in early in order to battle you all.

Nope, the league will continue after the first wining leader's challenge with a new first prize, and hopefully it'll keep running smoothly!
You don't necessarily need level 100s - You can always request to play with the wi-fi Level 100 battle mode, where your pokes are automatically raised to that level before battling. But if you don't feel ready to challenge yet, then don't worry! Come whenever you feel prepared.

There's a wi-fi Level 100 battle mode? Wow, I did not know that... do they retain their moves? I'm sorry if I shouldn't be posting this on the thread, anyone feel free to PM me about this. It's all very new to me o_O

Thanks for the help though!

Mandude

Yes there is, all there moves, everything except their stats become boosted up to what they would be.
I may very well be off topic >.<

I'll challenge ^^ didn't read anything specific on the first post about team retaining or posting so I'll assume I don't have to.

Any leader on now, I'll challenge first. Got a lot of work to do to catch up to the others =)

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
Same as above ^^

At least this is up and running unlike some other Leagues that are taking too long :/

So yeah anyone on to be challenged?

Cwidderb

Just had an excellent game with Lordferaligator, Beat him by one HP !

pirate555

Word.
Geez, that's close! Perhaps a battle worthy of putting in the HQ logs? :p
On the subject of our HQ, it's our 6 month anniversary (We actually made it that far...*blink* o_o) on Saturday, and I've got something small planned for that on HQ, so look out for it. It is small, but it's taken a bit of time to sort out...

Femme Fatale and Xyden, thanks for challenging! Would you like your names added to the challenger list? - It's not necesssary, but it's nice to have your win count posted somewhere on the thread.
As for your challenges, I'll be available for battles late tomorrow night, or Saturday afternoon/evening. Sorry I'm not easily available, it's been a busy first week back at college. Let me know when you're free! That applies to all the other challengers too,

Pirate

Gotian

Last night I battled Black Murder Heavangelon and his gym and it went down to a 3v1 with me leading then with his last pokemon he was able to come back, it was a very good battle though I lost.

We had another battle for sport afterwards which went down to a 1v1 my gallade VS his darkrai and I managed to defeat him.

Pirate I would love to challenge you again if you have time this weekend also can you please answer my PM when you get a chance, thank you.

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
Hey Pirate, good to see that you got the clan up and running again. I'm finally back on Wi-Fi and would like to be added to the challenger list. My gym team still isn't up and running (but I tested some of it and it didn't do too great anyway), so I suppose I'll try to catch up to LordFeraligatr's record...

pirate555

Word.
Thanks Vinyacoire, I'll add you to the challenger's list, it's good to hear from you! And Gotian, I'd be happy to battle you again, perhaps I'll start covering my type weaknesses properly this time... :p

It's 6 months of Theme Leagueing today, so at HQ there's a small list of pokes I'm trading free to say thanks for your commitment; it applies to all the current leaders =) Alternatively you can PM me and ask for the list, if you prefer. Included are event celebis, mews and jirachis.

And to reiterate, I'll be available for battling later today!
Edit: This applies for today now too (Sunday)
Pirate

Last edited:

mew..

What do you want?
I posted on it, :D

Anyways, I'm up for battles today and tommorow.

pirate555

Word.
Excellent! I'll add you on to the challenging list now.
I myself will be available for battles tomorrow evening, I'll make sure to clear some time and be around let me know if you want to challenge (that appllies to everyone).

Gotian, I still have your bagon, I need to organise a good time to trade it =)

Also, apologies for any PMs I haven't replied to recently. For some unbeknown reason (part time, part lethargy) I've been shockingly bad at returning messages these past few days, but I'll try to rectify that tomorrow when I've got more time. That's all!
Pirate

mew..

What do you want?
sorry I haven't been on much, but I can't get on much because of school projects.

>.<

Anyways, I can battle friday-saturday unless my teachers give an unexpected test/project like they sometimes do.

Status
Not open for further replies.