• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwidderb

just lost to Freak nice blissey btw I thought it was a wierd lead, and the paralysis on lucario didnt help :S

and had another great game against lord feraligatr, beat him so next week lordferaligatr? i always like battling you.

Cwidderb

just lost to Freak nice blissey btw I thought it was a wierd lead, and the paralysis on lucario didnt help :S

and had another great game against lord feraligatr, beat him so next week lordferaligatr? i always like battling you.

LordFeraligatr

Next Friday, same time ?

pirate555

Word.
Hello! Nice to see battles going on, leaders around, etc.
Welcome to Gotian, who'll be taking on the Elite Four post now. Gotian's already proved a good challenger, so no doubt they'll excel as a leader!
"Freak owns", we have a battle tomorrow right? Who else would like to challenge then? It'll have to be arranged as I have family round, so I can't spend the day in front of a computer screen hanging around :p
I'm updating stuff on the first post now. That's two wins for you now, is it "Freak Owns"?
Also some leaders are still due an event just for being around; come and claim it at HQ or PM me!
Pirate

just letting any gym leaders know that im on and would like to challenge them as soon as possible

heartless95

would like to be a challenger

ok i would like to be a challenger....

fc 2019 9025 3177

any gym leaders on want to fight???

Mandude

Any leaders online? I'd like to have a go at my first challenge.

leaders i am online and on two wins one more and i am able to challenge the elite 4, so please, leaders id like to challenge you.

i need to battle someone black murder heaven or pirate can you please battle me

heartless95

any leaders on????

heartless95

any leaders on.......any?????

mew..

What do you want?
Well, I'm just checking in. And heartless, you double posted. If any leaders are on wanting a challenge, they will pm you ._.

Anyways, I'm making a new team so I won't be battling until I get it done. It's going good, though.

heartless95

god!!!!are eaders ever on????

heartless95

god!!!!are eaders ever on????

LordFeraligatr

Yes they are. There are two ways to challenge
Check the first page of the league about asking for challenges
1. leave a message here stating which gym you want to challenge, the times and days you can battle
2. you could PM them

LordFeraligatr

Yes they are. There are two ways to challenge
Check the first page of the league about asking for challenges
1. leave a message here stating which gym you want to challenge, the times and days you can battle
2. you could PM them

pirate555

Word.
LordFeraligatr summed up your options pretty nicely there :p

It's often difficult to find leaders online at a certain point in time; we all have school/college/work plus other errands which mean of course that we're harder to find here. Not to mention time differences which can be hellish sometimes for challenging - Your post last night was too late for me to possibly reply to.

That's why its best that challengers PM leaders or post times that they're available to battle later on. I can battle you later tonight as well as tomorrow afternoon/evening, so let me know if you'll be around on Serebii then and I'll send you a PM!

Speaking of crazy time differences - "Freak Owns", if I was to come on wi-fi at 11:30 tonight, would you be around? That'd be 8:30am your time I believe, but you may be busy. Perhaps I could come on earlier later if there's any chance of you being able to battle around then.
Pirate

Gotian

I try to keep myself available as much as possible. And so far I think I have battled lordferaligatr and Freak quite a few times now. I would love to battle other people too. Pirate I would like to battle you once more since Im sure your changed your team around.

Status
Not open for further replies.