• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggly

Banned
I just defended my badge against Iggly and won 3-0 in a great game.

Better luck next time Iggs.

Yeah, great game Dan
Though I wont be making that mistake again any time soon (h)
See you tomorrow ;P

pirate555

Word.
Welcome Crimson Loner, and welcome back Stuberto100200 (wait, weren't you like the first gym leader I ever signed up? =O ), I hope you both enjoy your time battling here at the Theme League! I'll add you to the challenging list =)

I'll be handing over Gym 8 to Vinyacoire from the 1st June onwards; it's crucial that I'm completely focused on the exams for University next month... and I'll re-enter as a leader afterwards whenever a new post opens up, so continue Vinyacoire's position as permanent as any other leader's position! Wish you luck!

I'll still continue administration, updating the first post, checking on activity, posting, etc., just cannot be spending too much time fitting battles in for a few weeks.

Though if anybody wants to challenge over these next couple of days, they're still more than welcome *thumbs up*

Pirate

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Sorry I havent been very active but im back and can battle anytime really. IM trying to fiunish Platinum first so when I have I will tell you all.

pirate555

Word.
Greatyama, that's all you pretty much need to do - post to show interest =) There aren't any specific forms that need to be filled in for this league. Would you like to be added to the challenger's list?

I am now officially on holiday/vacation, and Vinyacoire is the leader of Gym 8, so contact him or any other leaders if you'd wish to battle! I will return when the next open place comes along in the league after my exams end. *Takes a bucket and spade and goes off to the beach*

....-actually, I'll still be here to make updates and handle queries by leaders and/or challengers! In fact, I have one very belated update.

SuperLugia3 has very generously donated these Distant land (Pokemon Colosseum) pokemon as prizes to be used in some form for the league - Tropius, Misdreavus, Furret and Quilfish. If any Gym Leaders have particular ideas of how to use these as rewards (e.g. overall winners, or mini-theme, or monthly competitions, or something else altogether) then I'd be happy to hear it =)

Pirate

mew..

What do you want?
sorry I haven't been active, I've been working on a new wifi team and I have been trying to get all of my pokemon transfered to platinum.

I am available for battles, but this week I may not be able to because I have some things left that I must do for a school assignment over the summer.

But I should be finished with that soon, so I should be able to battle anytime now.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
Beat The Baron of Fate 2-0

GG Baron!
I was wondering if u your team wanted to enter my tournament. Its called the Toy Cup. You use 6 Level 1 pokemon. If your team would like to, or individuals would, go to www.dpp-wifi.webs.com

pirate555

Word.
I'm reporting the above post, as advertising is unacceptable, and I don't want to see it in this thread.

I'll be making the updates to the first post before retreating to exams like a snail retreats into its shell... look, a simile currently revising for english literature =P

Anyway, good to see activity other than the above post going on!

Pirate

I defended my gym against Iggly again and beat him 2-0. I majorly confuzzle haxxed him though. xD

Iggly

Banned
Confirms above, also:

Won and lost to Pengu's gyms 3-0 and 0-3

Hax wuvs that kidd xD

See you soon (D)

mew..

What do you want?
Well, I am currently transfering everything over from diamond to platinum, but I should be able to battle after that. I also have summer reports and must ev train a few members for new team slots, so that should keep me busy. I will try to fit time in the next few weeks to battle, however.

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Well, my last exam's on Thursday 11th, people :)

Which means, hopefully, I can accept challenges as of the 12th/13th of June :)

Still the same theme and pokes for now, but look for an overhaul in the not-too-distant future, as I hope to train a fair few new teams with my return to competitive battling coupled with a 13 Week break from everything :)

The Gym has a 7-0 Win Record.... But the first week or so I'll be pretty shaky, so that's probably the best time to try and break that ;). PM in advance if you wish

Zog

Status
Not open for further replies.