• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

ShadowDragon16

Yanmega doesn't seem like it has a personality. Also, I liked the Buizel beat the thing, though Yanmega's sonicboom was cool too. The most shocking thing is the flashback with CATERPIE!!!!!!! Maybe Butterfree will return in a later episode.

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
Does anyone know what I can specifically type in youtube to watch the episode?

I am glad that Jessie got a new pokemon! :)

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
The most shocking thing is the flashback with CATERPIE!!!!!!! Maybe Butterfree will return in a later episode.

Oy!

I too was surprised by the flashbacks of Buneary and Caterpie. I thought that was pretty cool.

I love how this is yet another loss for Chimchar. It had so much potential to be a powerhouse. *sigh*

Oh, am I right in thinking this is the first time Japanese fans hear Giovanni's new voice? The original VA died, right?

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Yanmega doesn't seem like it has a personality. Also, I liked the Buizel beat the thing, though Yanmega's sonicboom was cool too. The most shocking thing is the flashback with CATERPIE!!!!!!! Maybe Butterfree will return in a later episode.

that would be awesome. when the flashback of caterpie came up i was happy to see it and if butterfree comes back i hope he does not have that yellow scarf on still lol

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
What's really amsuing is that the Yanma Tesei ended up catching put up more resistance than the one Jessie caught.

^do battles against TR really count jolteonjak? I mean come on.

uber gon

Accept Change

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
I watched all of the episode and it was so good!!!! The only thing that sucked was after Jessie's Yanmega evolved it got pwned by Buizel! :(

uber gon

Accept Change
yea i figured it was first caught pokemon...but brock didnt mention his? i mean he didnt even at least mention zubat.

Maybe the writers felt Zubat wasn't important in this episode. I'm kinda sad Ash didn't mention Caterpie's "relationship" with Misty, though. It'd be a nice trip down memory lane.

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
yea but Buizel is strong just because it isn't a Floatzel doesn't mean its a weak Pokemon
Yeah personally I can less if it evolves or not because it is still strong!

I can't wait to see what contest moves Yanmega will use!!!! :)
It can pwn someone good in the battle round!

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Maybe the writers felt Zubat wasn't important in this episode. I'm kinda sad Ash didn't mention Caterpie's "relationship" with Misty, though. It'd be a nice trip down memory lane.

LOL Zubat screwed it up for Brock getting with that Dr chick with a Zubat when it evolved into Golbat thats why brock didnt say nothing lololol