• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

Dax

Legend
Considering that Buizel of all pokemon beat the holy heck out of it after it evolved i'm not suprised by that.

Ditto Buizel.:p

I'm not bothered by Chimchar losing. It gets an episode all for itself next week.

Caterpie is surprising, really surprising.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
YES! I told ya that mangy NU bug gets replaced with super awesome insect by Jessie! Shame that the weasel had to beat it, like, but this alone pleases me greatly, not even the sight of two Piplup can bring me down.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I'm surprised Jessie thought of Sending it to Giovanni, its like her second Successfull Stolen Pokemon. First beign Shellder. Then when it's returned she uses it and it atuomatically becomes a Yanmega. Yanmega is definetly gonna be used more thsn Seviper i tell ya.

Cobalt_Latios

Holy... Now that Yanmega look fitting for Jessie. O_O

Jessie captures Yanma and evolved it at the same time. That's a first, I think. Well, for Team Rocket. At least people can stop complaining about Jessie not getting a new Pokemon now. =/
And yet, it came as odd that quite a few people actually thought Jessie was going to get Yanma in the first place. And yet see does. This is by far the most strangest thing I have ever seen. What's up with all these Johto Pokémon and the deal with the main cast getting them? Are the writers sending us some kind of "making up for..." type thing?

Yeah, him sending back a neat pokemon like Yanma is pretty weird. Oh well, at least the kid got his own Yanma in the end.
Wait... did Jessie do a "Catch Steal", or an actual "Steal"? Because, I'm a bit on the confused side here.

The hell is with the recent Kanto flashbacks? At least Ash does remember he had a Caterpie at some point.
Maybe the main characters have long term memory as opposed to short term memory?

~C_L~

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
The folks over at marketing clearly aren't happy with you saps only buying one talking Pochama doll. They also want you to buy it a twin friend. It's the ultimate way to not only drive your sanity up the wall, but to annoy the hell out of your parents!

All of you fail for not creating that Generic Filler Boy fan group that I demanded. I mean, look at this guy. LOOK AT HIM. Can you possibly BE any more generic?

Lots of notable points in this episode, including first capture flashbacks (though I would like to have seen Brock flash back to catching Onix), a successful TR theft, the return of Delibird, a non-fantasy Giovanni appearance, and an evolution all in the same episode. This also continues the string of Johto Pokemon receiving "redemption" through better episodes than they got the first time around.

I'm going to assume the new running gag is going to be Yanmega popping out of its Pokeball in order to rest on Jessie's hair. Eh, in spite of being done with countless Pokemon before, it's still more than Dustox ever did.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The folks over at marketing clearly aren't happy with you saps only buying one talking Pochama doll. They also want you to buy it a twin friend. It's the ultimate way to not only drive your sanity up the wall, but to annoy the hell out of your parents!

All of you fail for not creating that Generic Filler Boy fan group that I demanded. I mean, look at this guy. LOOK AT HIM. Can you possibly BE any more generic?

Lots of notable points in this episode, including first capture flashbacks (though I would like to have seen Brock flash back to catching Onix), a successful TR theft, the return of Delibird, a non-fantasy Giovanni appearance, and an evolution all in the same episode. This also continues the string of Johto Pokemon receiving "redemption" through better episodes than they got the first time around.

I'm going to assume the new running gag is going to be Yanmega popping out of its Pokeball in order to rest on Jessie's hair. Eh, in spite of being done with countless Pokemon before, it's still more than Dustox ever did.
Didn't they already have a flashback to Brock getting Onix as a gift? Would have been one to him getting Geodude wouldnt it?

gliscor&yanmega

this was a great episode. i saw pics and it was great. jesse gets yanma and evolus to yanmega. wish they didn't get blast off. i hope yanmega proves to be strong and wont be knocked out so easy. but i want to c the whole episode but i cant find it on youtube

^ I noticed that he [assuming it's a male] wasn't there. : D And by the way, Yanmega came out of its PokéBall just like Wobbuffet does normally, if I remember clearly :3. Possible hint to Wobbuffet replacement? O:

jwla

They had the perfect set up, in this episode, to actually show Brock catching Zubat. :/ It's a shame they didn't.

And a big "hooray" to Jessie's capture, and Yanma's evolution!

Manchee

extra toasty
NEW.FAV.EPISODE.

I am so ecstatic that Jessie finally captured, and to figure out that it was a Yanma.... awesome. So happy that it also evolved =P

Geodude

Wait... did Jessie do a "Catch Steal", or an actual "Steal"? Because, I'm a bit on the confused side here.
It wasn't a real theft, more like a "Hey, no fair!" kinda thing. Taisei had battled and weakened Yanma, and was just about to throw a Pokeball at it, when TR popped up in their Magikarp sub, said their motto, and Jessie tossed a Pokeball and captured Yanma. Taisei did all the work, and Jessie got the capture.
The most shocking thing is the flashback with CATERPIE!!!!!!! Maybe Butterfree will return in a later episode.
*sigh* Butterfree speculation has absolutely nothing to do with this episode, can we please not go there? Yanma was to be Taisei's first capture, and Ash and Dawn were simply remembering their own first captures. That was the only point of the flashbacks.

Last edited: