• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Nothing will ever beat Primeape's record. Ash started trying to catch it when it was still a Mankey and it evolved before it was even caught.

Not necessarily. Ash could try to catch a Pokemon and it evolves 2 seconds into the battle!

Manchee

extra toasty
This is now one of my favorite episodes of Pokémon. I don't usually like the episodes where a Pokémon is caught & evolves all in the same EP, but since it was Jessie's Yanma that evolved, I'm happy =P

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
When I saw this episode, it makes me think Dustox gets replaced by Jessie's Yanmega. Good thing it's a makeover to the list of Jessie's Pokemon.

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
It is a good episode....as if Jessie's pokemon is still like that, then it is kinda boring. Luckily, Jessie's pokemon has some changes and it is Yanmega replaces Dustox...But, i prefer Yanmega than Dustox...

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
It is a good episode....as if Jessie's pokemon is still like that, then it is kinda boring. Luckily, Jessie's pokemon has some changes and it is Yanmega replaces Dustox...But, i prefer Yanmega than Dustox...

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
why should brock have caught yanma?

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider
You know, the last time Team Rocket delivered a Pokemon to Giovanni, it was Misty's Togepi. He rejected it despite the fact it was rare. Yanma isn't that rare, so I don't think Giovanni would want just one Yanma, but a Yanmega might be enough to satisfy him.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Yanmega isn't even introduced in the dub yet, and I still prefer him over Dustox.

Yes, I know that it's coming in America next weekend.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Yanmega isn't even introduced in the dub yet, and I still prefer him over Dustox.

Yes, I know that it's coming in America next weekend.

EDIT: Darn! Double post. Sry.

jwla

This was a great episode when I caught it, the first time. I'll be happy to watch, again.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Jessie's newly-caught Yanmega is <333! Hopefully it will be used bby Jessie more often than her other pokemon.