• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The things that need more respect(version UU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom1113

Not a random nub
Well, you don't exactly impress on the "knowing much about Pokémon scale" and really do blurt out a lot of rubbish; and so there is no reason for me to think otherwise. I subscribe one dose of "lurk moar", as the cool kids say, before continuing to destroy the already pretty un-salvageable sub-forum that is CRMT.

@ Phantom

I will fail at everything nomater what I do so idc

EDIT: and I've read about every guide i could find

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
but don't torture the poor noob that made this thread, you're being cruel. after all, A thread about wrongly classed pokemon wouldn't be so bad if it didn't start a flame war started by the thread's creator's haters. This is just awful, what you're doing to Yusuf.

JOIN THE SOCIETY FOR PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO NOOBS! Seriously, quit flaming him so angrily. That sort of disrespect and hatred can cause suicide. And if you WANT him to commit suicide, which I hope you don't, then you are a terrible person who is going to BURN IN HELL!!!

internet is serious business

Last edited:

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
You sir, are completely and utterly retarded beyond the point in which words or actions can indicate.

I suggest you visit this site for the well-being of yourself and others;

www.howtokillyourself.com

EDIT:
EVEN PHANTOM1113 KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO ._________________.
You poor misguided individual :(

Shut up. You do realize that people who write anti-flaming posts are immune to such annoying and idiotic flames, right?

Shut up. You do realize that people who write anti-flaming posts are immune to such annoying and idiotic flames, right?
So, I am assuming you didn't click the link?

For your convenience, here is a picture of what I think you should go and die in;

Coastal%20-%20cave%20in%20chalk%20with%20rubble.JPG

I really didn't want to have to do this - but you're dumped. Our relationship is over. You've gone too far, just... LEAVE ME ALONE! :[
THERE IS NO EMOTICON TO EXPRESS WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW ;__;

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
I am getting tired of this flame war. I try to mediate flame wars between noobs(the guy who started this thread) and ****heads(you people, of course) and all that happens is that I get treated by the ****heads as one of the noobs. Regardless of whether it started as one, this whole thread is turning into a piece of worthless crap. flame wars are bad, and the evil factions who start them should just stay away from noob threads instead of ruining halfway decent threads or even making bad threads even worse by getting angry at idiocy and starting flame wars. no matter how noobish a thread, if untouched by angry people it will be better than one containing a flame war. Peace out and take some anger management.

~sigh... trying to stop or speak out against flame wars serves as nothing more than to change the direction of but prolong them.

Last edited:

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
I am getting tired of this flame war. I try to mediate flame wars between noobs(the guy who started this thread) and ****heads(you people, of course) and all that happens is that I get treated by the ****heads as one of the noobs. Regardless of whether it started as one, this whole thread is turning into a piece of worthless crap. flame wars are bad, and the evil factions who start them should just stay away from noob threads instead of ruining halfway decent threads or even making bad threads even worse by getting angry at idiocy and starting flame wars. no matter how noobish a thread, if untouched by angry people it will be better than one containing a flame war. Peace out and take some anger management.

~sigh... trying to stop or speak out against flame wars serves as nothing more than to change the direction of but prolong them.

ironic. seeing as you're the one who came in here and started POSTING NAUGHTY SWEARS THAT HURT MY EYES and flaming everyone in sight.

ProMasterZ

The Hidden Creation
Wow, one noob caused a flame war, bravo.

It's amazing how something so pointless can be treated with such meaning as to cause such a flame war, I recomend simply ignoring this thread and alerting mods of this flame war.

But that's just my opinion right?

So I think I should if no one else will.

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
I have a better idea PMZ.

MEWTILATER (It's TOR, not TER lol), please die/shut up, the thread was isiotic and it was perfectly reasonable to flame him. You approving the thread and (lol) saying Muk was STANDARD (OU IS TEH WRONG NAME), just makes you look like an idiot.

So lol.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
This thread is a combination of failing, trolling, flaming and more failing.

#1 - Thread has no point, UU works fine as it is, and we are not the ones to changes it.

#2 - Threadstarter and friends are completely retarted, they make some other bad people look like the greatest rater to ever be in pokemon.

#3 - No team thread, no usefull discussion, nothing. Which means some Mod will be closing this fast. (No mini-modding intended)

#4 - 5 STAR FLAME THREAD WITH PICCAS AND QUOTE MATERIAL BUT NO MISTYLOVER!

Raito

HADOUKEN!
this isn't even worth infracting, as I have a life and don't want to spend it on this thread.

trainer yusuf, stop posting, and the mewtilator stop being a tard.

everybody else, just leave threads like this alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.