• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:The Thirteenth Order of SPPF:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Org_XIII.jpg

WARNING: If you hadn’t finished KH: CoM or KHII, be aware there may be spoiler discussions!

Welcome fellow Nobodies (or at least wannabe Nobodies)… I am Xashlei, the leader of this Organization XIII alliance. We all know how the legendary Keyblade master had wiped out the previous Organization….. But it will not happen again!

We are here, to revive and respect the infamous team, and we shall gather until we finally reach Kingdom Hearts!

If you aren’t sure about what exactly Organization XIII is, here’s a little info which will be important to understand in this club.

What is a Nobody?
A Nobody is the shell left behind by the Heartless after devouring one’s heart. Nobodies are unable to feel emotions, just as Heartless aren’t. Some Nobodies take on human form, but it is unknown why others do not have that form. Perhaps it is because of the power of a Nobody? No one knows…

What is a Heartless?
Heartless are emotionless dark beings created by the darkness in ones heart. It’s only goal is to take away hearts from those who still have theirs, and once they get it, they go for another heart. It is a never-ending process until they are defeated by the Keybearer… who’s heart is apparently the most a

What is Organization XIII?
Organization XIII is a group of Nobodies, some Nobodies higher-ranked than others. Those with the highest rank have human form and are granted elements.

Who are the members of the Organization?
Here is a complete list of the members and some additional info:
Number – Name – Title – Element – Weapon - Lesser Nobodies – ‘Somebody’ Name?
I. Xemnas/Zemunasu – The Superior – Swords - Nothingness – Sorcerer – Xehanort/Zeanoto
II. Xigbar/Shigubaru – The Freeshooter – Guns - Space/Gravity – Sniper – Braig/Buraigu
III. Xaldin/Zarudin – The Whirlwind Lancer – Spears - Wind – Dragoon – Dilan/Diran
IV. Vexen/Vikusen – The Chilly Academic – Shield – Ice – N/A – Even
V. Lexeaus/Rekuseusu – The Silent Hero – Claymore - Earth – N/A – Aeleus/Ereusu
VI. Zexion/Zekushion – The Cloaked Schemer – Book(?) - Illusions – N/A – Ienzo/Ientso
VII. Saix/Saikusu – The Luna Diviner – Moon – Claymore - Berserker – Unknown
VIII. Axel/Akuseru – The Flurry of Dancing Flames – Fire – Chakrams – Assassin – Unknown
IX. Demyx/Demikkusu – The Melodious Nocturne – Water – Sitar – Dancer – Unknown
X. Luxord/Rukusodo – The Gambler of Fate – Time – Cards - Gambler – Unknown
XI. Marluxia/Marusha – The Graceful Assassin – Nature - Scythe – N/A – Unknown
XII. Larxene/Rakushinu – The Savage Nymph – Electricity - Knives – N/A – Unknown
XIII. Roxas/Rokusasu – The Key of Destiny – Light - Keyblades – Samurai – Sora
XIV. Unknown (To be revealed in the release of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days)

Honorary Mention: Namine; helps out in the Organization (but not a member) against her own will.

What franchise is Organization XIII from?
Organization XIII appears in a series called Kingdom Hearts. They are the main antagonists in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II. Also, in the first game, the secret ending shows a sneak preview of a battle between Riku and a hooded Roxas. You will also see flashes of the numbers counting from XIII.

RULES:
1. General SPPf Rules
2. To join, you MUST say an Organization XIII member’s (or Namine’s) name in colored font!
3. No flaming of KH whatsoever. (Same goes for members. No member flaming!) I don’t want anyone to get offended.
4. Not required, but it is recommended you join the Kingdom Hearts Club as well.
5. Just because you are the first to join or are a good friend, does not mean you will be elected to co-owner (yes, I have room for 12 if the club gets big). I first need to see your leadership potential and you’re in!
6. No Org. XIII shippy talk! You know some people like shipping others hate… if you want to talk about shippings… use spoiler tags with a clear label saying what shipping it is being discussed, or if it’s a picture.

CLUB ART:
raglflagl
Banner/s:
Xemnas
Roxas
Marluxia
Larxene

MEMBER RANKS (Based on activity):
The Second Organization: (Owner and co-owners)
I. Xashlei - Xashlei
II. raglflagl - Maxorc

Club Artist: (Ranked like Namine)
raglflagl (Co-owner/Twilight Thorn)

Twilight Thorn:
celbii
flamingoozaru
akane_rose

Lesser Nobody:
Divine.

Dusk:
Mimori Kiryu
TheLegendObsesser
UltimateNagash
-Koumori-
mario_fan
PandaKing65
Ultradude131
BirdsandBoats
*Silver Pheonix-Dragon*
E-124 Dragon
The Baron

Banished Nobodies: (I hope I never have to use this)

KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 DAYS - SCANS AND ANTICIPATIONS
--COMING SOON--

--:THE THIRTEENTH ORDER RP - 1:--
That's right, this club is starting up its own RP! And the theme is Organization XIII going to Disneyland! I'll provide the rules for the RPG below the spoiler.

STORYLINE:
One normal day at base, the Organization members were minding their own business... watching TV, tending gardens, reading, eating, and all that jazz. Just then, something caught Demyx's eye when he was out on a mission. He had a
'little' fight with a person when he wasn't allowed through to steal a rare ingredient for Vexen's experiments. During the battle, he broke a Disneyland ticket machine. He knew these things cost lotsa munny, so he decided to bring a bunch back, instead of what Vexen needed.

Vexen was furious, but Xemnas dismissed his anger when he found out Disneyland was where Mickey, Donald, and a lot of their other enemies could be. How could he turn down an opportunity to finally dispose of the King? So the 13--correction, 14... since Roxas persuaded Xemnas to bring along Namine... went to Disneyland... on a mission to defeat the King... or have fun... for some other members. What they don't know is, it isn't the real King there. What will become of the poor theme park as soon as the villains enter? And when they find out? Oh boy, this won't end well.

Current RPers and their characters
Xemnas - flamingoozaru
Xigbar - UltimateNagash
Xaldin - FREE
Vexen - Divine.
Lexeaus - *Silver Phoenix-Dragon*
Zexion - Profile
Saix - Divine.
Axel - celbii
Demyx - Xashlei
Luxord - UltimateNagash
Marluxia - Xashlei
Larxene - akane_rose
Roxas - BirdsandBoats
Namine - raglflagl
RULES:
1. To join, just ask. I won't bite. But it might take a while to edit the front page because of my schooling. (Plus, you can join even if the RP started already.)
2. Signify if you're OOC or IC if you plan to put both in one post.
3. RP posts must not be one-liners unless you're chatting with someone. Try to extend other posts to a minimum of three lines. That's not too much, I think.
3. Post at least twice a week. I don't want people to have characters if they're just going to die.

In case we don't have enough people to RP, you can get more than 1 char... or we could go with missing chars.

Alright, now get a-joining!​

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

I'm definitely joining this club. <3 Organization XIII is my favorite group of bad guys from a video game. :3 Namine is my favorite person in the group, but if it were someone in the organization that liked to be there that was my favorite, I'd have to say Axel because he just rules.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
You're in! I was about to ask for bumping permission too since I thought no one would look into this club without a bump. Now that there's a member, here's a topic!

Who do you think you will play as in multiplayer as soon as you get Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days?
Roxas for sure and I will also play as Zexion. ^_^

raglflagl

Banned
Namine

What happened to not being a good club leader? xD.

Anyways, I'd like to join.. favorite Nobody of course would be.. none other than Namine..

Roxas would be next, weirdly enough, I prefer him over Sora.. [no offense to Sora lovers..]

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I said I'd try a more flexible club. And I love Org. XIII more than Pokemon. *glances around* Did I just say that? Yes I did. XD

Welcome raglflagl. ^_^

raglflagl

Banned
I see...

Who do you think you will play as in multiplayer as soon as you get Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days?

I don't have much knowledge on this game, I know I might want to get it, it seems interesting xD.

But anyways, I'd like to try to play as Demxy.. I've always wanted to see how that dude could do when battling as a passion...

TheLegendObsesser

< I'll be back!
Iv'e been waiting for one of these for a long time...
my favorite nobody is Marluxia, he just rocks.

I would like to join.

Mimori Kiryu

Axel, Axel, Axel man. XD Definitely. <3

And I love a lot of things more than Pokemon. lol

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Could I please join, considering Luxord is my fave of the entire organisation... Pretty cool battle as well :)

-Koumori-

Mind if I join? Kingdom Hearts is one of the best game series I've played. My favorite member would definetly be Saix, followed by a toss up between Axel, Demyx and Roxas.

Edit: Woop. Forgot the most important part >_>;
Who do you think you will play as in multiplayer as soon as you get Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days? Saix, without a doubt.

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
can i join my favortie is xigbar
also i hear in the jap game when u faught him his guns turned into a sniper but they edited it out in the english vesion but u can still kinda see it in the english
version (i think)

Could I join please? My favourite is Axel.

Axel FTW!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Welcome everyone! You will be added to the memberlist shortly. :)

Oh yeah, and I'll be starting an Org. XIII naming service. Send the somebody name, and I'll come up with the Nobody name. There'll be choices, so you can choose what best suits you or what you like best.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Sure deathzangoose. ^_^ List updated~

Oh, and you can feel free to have a topic. But I'm only allowing up to 3 at a time.

Welcome everyone! You will be added to the memberlist shortly. :)

Oh yeah, and I'll be starting an Org. XIII naming service. Send the somebody name, and I'll come up with the Nobody name. There'll be choices, so you can choose what best suits you or what you like best.
You mean like I say I want to be Axel in this thread and I can be a mod under that mane? Or am I dreaming?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
You mean like I say I want to be Axel in this thread and I can be a mod under that mane? Or am I dreaming?

Not really... I mean, like if your name is Mac, I will scramble that name with X in it.

raglflagl: I didn't forget. Do you want to be the club artist or something? I'll add the banner...

raglflagl

Banned
Not really... I mean, like if your name is Mac, I will scramble that name with X in it.

raglflagl: I didn't forget. Do you want to be the club artist or something? I'll add the banner...

xD. I see.. alrighty.. I'd be happy to be the Club Artist..

I already have some renders of the Nobodies..

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Oh and sorry for disappearance in the bishie battle thread... got taken away from comp by mom and couldn't write a message saying bye. XD

I'm making a Halloween fanfic for Organization XIII too... just started today. (Wrote it on paper in school.) Wish me luck in finishing it before Halloween. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.