• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ties that Bind (One-Shot)

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
I was immensely grateful that Dragonfree told me to read this. I don't know how I can't find the time to read anything of yours, Saffire. Your writing is worth every second.

I can't say anything without repeating what others said of this. The second-person perspective was excellent, and as far as I'm concerned, this was a better one-shot because of it. First- and second-person always capture that sort of pre-designated personal feel than third.

It was heart-wrenching...yet beautiful, in a tragic way. The description was brilliant and provoking. The solemnity was powerful...it was practically flawless. I hope that one day, that wound created inside of me will heal.

I hope it will too. ;;. I'll miss talking to you at 1:00AM in the morning, too, BTW. If you read this, good luck with your school work.. and I need to review your one-shot. And I agree first and second help capture the "pre-designated feel" more than third, though each POV has its uses. ^_^ Thanks for reviewing, I appreciate such a nice, heartwarming review.

Mew of Friendship: Thanks for your review... twice. ^^' I know it's a little sad, but hopefully that doesn't ruin any of it for you. I love happy endings when it comes down to it. ^_^