• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Todd Haberkorn Game

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Hello and welcome to The Todd Haberkorn Game!
ToddHaberkorn.jpg

I'll bet some of you know Todd, the voice actor. He can change his voice A LOT, and it shows by how many characters he had played. So therefore, he is epic enough to have his own game.
What is this game about? Well, in this game, 5 members will sign up to be voice actors, and 8 others will be guessers. The 5 voice actors will upload a video or clip of their normal voice and post it here, as well as PM me recordings of a different voice that they can do. I will anonymously add the different voices to the OP. The 8 guessers will try to match the voices correctly. Each correct guess is worth a point. The first guesser to get 5 points wins the round. Then, different voice actors and guessers can sign up.
Rules:
Please do not prank us by sending us a clip of someone other than you, or post a clip of you saying something crude. That will make us have to ban you!
If you were a voice actor in one round, you can not be one in the next, same with guessers. You can, however, take the opposite position, but not be in the game more than twice in a row. You have to give other people a chance!
All Serebii and Games section rules apply.
Notes:
-You are alowed to upload your voice clip any way you want.
-Try making your 2nd voice as different as possible as your normal voice.
Members of the game

-Co-Leaders-
-
-

-Voice Actors-
mariobrosvswariobros
-
-
-
-

-Guessers-
leafstormfire
Jordie
-
-
-
-
-
-

I would like to be a voice actor!
Username:
Regular voice url:

I would like to be a guesser!
Username:

I would like to be a co-leader!
Username:
References:

Have fun!~​

Last edited:

VS

they/she
<_____>
I will send you the thing via Swapnote , you get your camera and get the voice with the camera then you upload it

VS

they/she
Forget it DX
I would like to be a guesser!
Username:mariobrosvswariobros