• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Toges Fanclub V.2~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Welcome to the toges fanclub! Here, we celebrate the existance of those three inspirational Pokemon whilst at the same time being able to unwind and enjoy your time as a a member here! We discuss anything about the Toges and occasionally anything not.

This club was approved by Chelc for remakage.

If you are interested please read the following and apply with the form beneath

t27.jpg

Rules - Seven Simple Steps to Success
1. All Forum Rules Apply.
2. Do not spam.
4. Not all topics have to be about the Toges, they can be about anything from your own social life to whats your hair colour, but is preferable that they are about the toges.
3. Try to keep your posts polite i.e. no coarse language.
4. Stay active - no one wants a ghost member
5. No double/triple posting - this one is very important
6. No one liners - even though there is an entire sticky on this may people still do it on occasion (even me in the past), try not to be one of them
7. Don't come to make fun of Toges.

And the eighth rule isnt in the list because its so cool (Plus, it would ruin the slogan next to the rules heading XD)

8. **have FUN!!**

Penalties & The System

Basically if you break the rules for whatever reason you will either receive a Strike, Ban or Permaban.

A warning is not really a penalty. You only get a warning if you break the rules for the first time with no previous warning, strike, ban etc.

A Strike is the lowest form of penalty in The System and if you receive three you get a ban too. Strikes look like this: ¬ and that symbol will go by your name in the member list each time you recieve one. two strikes inhibit any special priviliges given to a member by his/her rank for a week (basically you go back down to hatchling status).

A Ban is only temporary but the length of the ban varies depending on how serious the offence. They can last between one week and three months depending on how many bans you have had previously. This symbol: # will appear by your name on the members list each time you receive a ban. Permabanned people's names will turn deep yellow in the member list.

0 bans prev. = one week min.
1 ban prev. = two weeks min.
2 bans prev. = may be from a month to two months.

If you break the rules again after three bans (God forbid) I will give you a Permaban. It is the highest level of a punishment in The System and means that you may NEVER post here again in your lifetime. Post anyway and I will report you to a Mod immediately. Strikes and Bans may also be taken off by the Owner and Co-owners but Permabans cannot. Receiving a ban demotes you by one rank, after your ban expires, each time you receive one. However, you may still climb the ranks if we feel that you have been a good enough member.

Ranks

There are five different memer ranks, each having a different level of influence in the club and you can usually move up in the ranks anytime. The highest rank you may achieve is Co-owner. There can only ever be three Co-owners max. You can only move up the ranks if we (me and the Co-owners) feel you are an active, conscientious enough member except for the nestling rank where one must have at least thirteen posts. If you feel you should be promoted PM me and I will discuss it with the Co-owners.

;468;Owner - This person has the most power possible in the club. The only person able to use the Permaban and change the rules, but still has to follow them.

;468;Co-owner - Almost exactly like the owner, just with a little less power for instance, they can temproarily ban people but cannot Permaban (unless I decide to change the rules). May also un-ban people and other owner stuff.

;176;Fledge - These people are similar to Co-owner i.e. they may let people in but they may not ban them. They may dole out up to one strike per member with reason.

;175;Nestling - Nestlings are fairly similar to member but with a little more power. Can do basic member things like start topics create userbars, banners etc. for the club but can also warn people if they do something wrong and help other future members if they apply wrong by telling them what they did wrong.

;egg;Hatchling - This is the lowest level of member. A member receives this status as soon as they join. Can do basic things things like start topics, create userbars, banners etc. for the club and submit art and other such stuff.

How to apply
Fill out this form, making sure that you abide by all the rules in it (the one liner rule doesn't count for the joining post) and I'll get back to you ASAP:

I would like to join the Toges fanclub because 1._____________
2._____________

Member list

Owner ;468;

;468; Mrmagius

Co-owner(s) ;468;

;468; MarshtompMan
;468;pokemon-expert-chris

Fledges ;176;

none.

Nestlings ;175;

;175;Dark-trainer-gabriel
;175;Think Togepi

Hatchlings ;egg;

;egg;Togepi Master
;egg;Claudius Darling
;egg;Froslass123
;egg;MondoTR
;egg;Torchic•Togekiss
;egg;Swampertforever
;egg;Sweet Melody
;egg;Chii
;egg;Blackrose

Mrmagius - Togekiss/"Suerte" (DP)
MarshtompMan - Togekiss (DP), Togetic (GSC)
Shotdown911 - Togetic (DP)
pokemon-expert-chris - Cutegg
Frosslass123 - Togekiss

i) Who is Your Favorite Toge?
ii) When did you start liking the toges?
iii) If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?
iv) Do you think togepi is a pokemon native to sinnoh?
v) What are the nicknames of your Toges, if you use nicknames?
vii) Do you think Misty should have got togepi, even though Ash found it, and Brock cared for its egg?
viii) what did/will you spend the summer holidays doing?

Art - Banners, userbars, the works!

Remember, all artwork is welcome! You are welcome to use any of these in your sigs but please give credit where it is due

Art by Fused

togesaurgifal6.gif

"Togesaur"

DeviantArt by pequedark velvet

Togekiss

Art by Think Togepi:

ubd8199rg6.png

ubd1557it1.png

ubd3185uw3.png

ubd4765tn6.png

TogepiEgg.png

Art by lugia 4Ever

togesea5.png

If you have any suggestions for improving the club PM me. For anything else PM me or a Co-owner

Last edited:

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Who is Your Favorite Toge?
Togepi too because:
1.Its the cutest
2.It's the original toge
3.Because it looks so innocent

cool! Thanks for joining! I'll update the members list on the first page

Also, I really like Togepi too, but after having spent so much time in-game with my togekiss (it like never leaves my party) I think Togekiss has become my favourite toge. I mostly like how storng and enduring it is in battle but also its angelic looks. And lets not forget metronome! :D

dark-trainer-gabriel

water pokemon fan
Hi! I heard of this club from chris and I'd love to join because:
.Togepi is my 5th favorite pokemon
.The toges are the cutest pokemons ever

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hey Dark-trainer-gabriel! Sure you can join, I'll add you to the members list, feel free to answer/create topics and all the other stuff members can do :D

banners and new stuff for the front page coming soon so be sure to check it out often!

Last edited:

dark-trainer-gabriel

water pokemon fan
Wow! that was fast, okay I'll answer the topic
Who is your favorite toge?
Mmmm.. Well I guess it's togepi too because:
He's so cute.
I like that his body is practically the egg

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
also I have another question, which can run side by side with the other topic currenlty goin on:

when did you start liking the toges?

I've always liked them since Togepi/tic's debut in GSC but ever since Togekiss has come out they've been my fave evolution line. And now they can actually be used in competitive battling! What more could you ask for?

when did you start liking the toges?
Since I got the togepi cause I was like :I'ts so cute!
And so I putted it in my team and since then I have always liked them(specially togepi

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
When did you start liking the Toges?

I'm really not sure.
I used to be neutral to them, like I am to most other Pokemon, but somewhere along the line I started to like them.
Especially since they can learn my favorite move, Metronome.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hey guys, just posting to tell y'all that I've finally put some of the userbars, banners and other stuff in the first post so you may wanna check that out

sorry its been a bit late I've just had a load of GCSE exams lately, so my life been a bit upside down, been havin to put a lot of things on hold :( Good news though, my LAST two exams tomorrow (Geography and french) so those should be easy enough (even though the ones today have just gone to hell in a handbag)

MarshtompMan said:
Especially since they can learn my favorite move, Metronome.

yeah, me and my friend both have a togekiss for that exact reason, just wish they could also learn assist, that would be much more awesome :D

anyways hows everyones else?

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
@MarshtompMan: OMG I comletely overlooked that, I just thought they'd join as and when ^^; wel I've sent some PMs around to some of the old members already hopefully they'll join :D

@dark-trainer-gabriel: Yeah, Misty's togepi was like her child! Until it evolved :( I always used to love how naive it was, even when it wanderd off innocently oblivous to danger and on at least one occasion Pikachu had to save it, does anyone remember the episode that was in? Maybe it'll come back in this series of DP afterall that would get togekiss in

However, just remember not to post one liners in the club, dark-trainer-gabriel (can I just call you gabriel for short its easier to type XD) I'm not going to give you a strike this time but please remember the rules. Also thanks to you and pokemon-expert-chris (can I also just wriet chris for ease of typing?) for advertising the club in your sigs, I gotta admit thats one of my fave userbars :D

btw finished ALL my exams today, no more work EVER (until sixth form ;)). I'm so glad, I'll have much more free time now, so how is everyone else? Good? bad?

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
I was going to tell the other members, but it's okay if you did.
Who did you PM?

So far only Sweet melody, Think Togepi, Dark Caturne, Light Venusaur, Lugia4ever and eevee10. I'm also gonna PM fused and the remainder of the club.

If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?

Well I used to think that I would start of with a togepi then evolve it but now I don't think I could bear to; its just so quite! :D If it even thought of evolving I would smash that B button like there's no tomorrow! XD

.Yes,you can call me chris
.If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?
.Probably togepi
.I'd love to be co-owner if I may and also I hope the old members rejoin

Status
Not open for further replies.