• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Toges Fanclub V.2~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Okay chris you can be Co-owner, just make sure you know what your duites and priveliges are. Also I'm going to change the first page so that it explains the whole "how to become a Co-owner situation." and several other things

over and out, Mrmagius.

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
I would like to jointhe toges club because

1. I've loved the little egg guys since generation 2 and always have been, always are, and always will be an active member of my team

2. I just became the member of the togepi fan club before this one but it was shut down nearly the second I was put in.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Sure you can join, I was actually just going 'round PMing all the old members from the last club to see if they wanted to join lol coincidence. Feel free to answer the topics, submit art, use banners, chit-chat and other basic member stuff. I'll add you to the member list, from this moment you are the hatchling rank. You can learn more about ranks in the first post.

anyways I'm hungry so I'm gon' go get a sandwhich, then probably sleep XD. Adios amigos!

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
I have a question about the banning system, what if you get a ban when you're a hatchling? The rules say you go down by a rank when you get a ban but hatchling is already the lowest rank, so what would happen (if anything at all?)

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
I have a question about the banning system, what if you get a ban when you're a hatchling? The rules say you go down by a rank when you get a ban but hatchling is already the lowest rank, so what would happen (if anything at all?)

Oh, I only put that rule in as an incentive for people higher up the ranks to not break the rules. If you get a ban when you're a hatchling and then come back...its just normal, if you'e higher up the ranks you lose your privileges and go back to hatchling status.

Also, Shotdown 911 is now the third (and so far) final co owner. However, please remember that ALL ranks (except Owner) are subect to change i.e. you may get de/promoted at any time if it is felt that you deserve it.

Also, here's a random Toges pic for you all to enjoy, hope you like it :D

togechick.jpg

Oh btw, does anyone have a toges in-game (DP?)

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
I really enjoy the togetic pic my friend and I do have a togetic in my Pearl but I don't plan on evolving it because togetic is my favorate out of the three.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
So, you finally put up my Toges in Games category.

I had a Togetic in FireRed, but I brought it to Diamond so it could evolve.

The aforementioned Toge is now a Togekiss in Diamond part of my National Team.

I have a Togetic in Crystal which is one of my best fighters.

And to answer a question that mrmagius had in the last club:

Do you think Togepi is a Pokemon native to Sinnoh?

Never thought about it until now, but yes.
My reasons are (A) it is wild in Sinnoh only, (B) Mr. Pokemon, who gives it to the player in Gen. 2, has many foreign stuff so he may have visited Sinnoh, (C) the man who gives it to you in FR and LF is very wealthy and might have imported it, and (D) its evolution was introduced in the Sinnoh region.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
So, you finally put up my Toges in Games category.

I had a Togetic in FireRed, but I brought it to Diamond so it could evolve.

The aforementioned Toge is now a Togekiss in Diamond part of my National Team.

I have a Togetic in Crystal which is one of my best fighters.

And to answer a question that mrmagius had in the last club:

Do you think Togepi is a Pokemon native to Sinnoh?

Never thought about it until now, but yes.
My reasons are (A) it is wild in Sinnoh only, (B) Mr. Pokemon, who gives it to the player in Gen. 2, has many foreign stuff so he may have visited Sinnoh, (C) the man who gives it to you in FR and LF is very wealthy and might have imported it, and (D) its evolution was introduced in the Sinnoh region.

yeah well I though why not, after all that means I get to mention my togekiss again (nicknamed "suerte" in DP). I also have one in Fr but I barely use itdue to the fact that I barely play Fr.

Also, I'd totally forgotten the rich guy in the Sevii Islands but yeah that is a possibility too. Also, I was wondering about reason (A), does the fact that the pokeradar brings pokemon that aren' techincally native to that region to the scene (example flaafy at the route before sunyshore city), then again how would you determine nativity?

I suppose, until we can answer that, all the evidence shown so far does point to it being sinnoh-native though.

@Shotdown911: well I suppose each to their own, I prefer to evolve togetic because its in game design dort of puts me off, however I like its anime design and how it can learn softboiled (thats such an ace move!).

Oh and btw, Shotdown, you posted a one liner. Like I said to gabriel, this is your warning, please don't turn it into a strike by posting another one liner.

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Your post has given me a new idea, mrmagius.

What are the nicknames of your Toges, if you use nicknames?

The Togepi in my Diamond is called L'il Toge. (All my Diamond Pokes that weren't transferred and my starter have L'il before their nickname.
The Togekiss in my Diamond that was originally in FireRed is called Eggy. (It's stupid, I know, I didn't consider that it might've evolved, I just had all my nicknames in FireRed with a "y" at the end.)
My Togetic in Crystal's nickname is Togey.

Togepi Master

What'd you say?
Hello, there everyone. Can I rejoin? And mrmagius, the link you put in your invitation was for the old club, not this one.

Who is your favorite Toge?
I'd say mine is Togekiss, because it topped off the line. You know what I mean?

well, normally I don't use nicknames although I rememer naming my first one cutegg (by the way it stands for cute egg) and also right now I have a togetic shiny that I got from a trade and is nicknamed togEgg

Also I also think togepi is native to sinnoh but I guess we'll never know...
Togepi Master I guess youre in. Welcome to the club!

Last edited:

Claudius Darling

The weird one
I would like to join the Toges fanclub because
1. I like Togekiss <3
2. I have never really paid much attention to the Toge family, how cute and awesome they are so I would feel bad for not joining this club. ^^

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
I would like to join because
1.I have a Lv.90 Togekiss
2. How could you say no to a
Toges?They're SOOOO cute!
I'll make banners if you want, but you'd have to tell me how.
Im also open to be a co-owner.

Claudius Darling an Froslass123 you both can join!
You are now hatchlings so feel free to use any of the banners, answer topics and other member stuff.
Have fun and please be active!

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Welcome, Claudius and Frosslass.

Mrmagius, I have an idea.
Maybe for someone to go from hatchling to nestling to fledge etc., they will have to have a certain amount of posts in this club.
Example: Hatchling- 1-30 posts
Nestling- 30-60 posts.
It's just an idea but if you decide to go through with it, it can be any amount of posts, the above were just examples.
MM out.

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
How do I get a banner? Oh, and can some one please
tell me how to make one?

Claudius Darling

The weird one
Thank you for accepting me into this club. =]

I nickname every one of my Pokemon in my team but I haven't nicknamed any of the Toge's family yet. If I had to choose now I would pick something egg/happiness related.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
You may join, Togekiss Torchic (how'd you do the dot?)
We have about four topics, feel free to answer them.
You are a hatchling.
Mrmagius hasn't updated in ages.
Have a great time, and remember, Gotta Love That Egg!!!
That should be our slogan.
MM out.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hello, there everyone. Can I rejoin? And mrmagius, the link you put in your invitation was for the old club, not this one.

Who is your favorite Toge?
I'd say mine is Togekiss, because it topped off the line. You know what I mean?

Oh sorry about that Togepi Master I'll send a PM round with a new and correct link to the other people I originally PMed about the club. And yeah Togekiss really gave the line that added boost that it needed IMO.

Your post has given me a new idea, mrmagius.

The only Toge I ever nicknamed was my DP one called "suerte" which is a spanish word for "luck" (generally the good sort) so I thought that would be appropriate :D Its nickname is also why I kept its metronome attack 'cause it relies on luck to work. On the topic of nicknames in general though, I never started using them until emerald (which is a long time considering I've been playing since Red/Blue) but I usually try to come up with fairly inventive and original nicknames i.e. I once nicknamed my Starmie "Celestia"

Welcome, Claudius and Frosslass.

Mrmagius, I have an idea.
Maybe for someone to go from hatchling to nestling to fledge etc., they will have to have a certain amount of posts in this club.
Example: Hatchling- 1-30 posts
Nestling- 30-60 posts.
It's just an idea but if you decide to go through with it, it can be any amount of posts, the above were just examples.
MM out.

Well I was orginally going to implement a system similar to that in the beginning but decided that it would be easier that I would just pro/demote members as and when (with reason) based on frequency and intelligence their posts. Co-owners can also propose demos/promos to me (by PM) but they must list their reasons too.

How do I get a banner? Oh, and can some one please
tell me how to make one?

Froslass123, if you have a query about the banners then look in the FAQ section of Serebii. I'm also sure that tech help or something similar would help you with banners or ask by PM however this is NOT the place to ask. It's also off-topic. Since you haven't broke the rules before I'm going to give you a warning. After this if you break them again you receive a strike.

Thank you for accepting me into this club. =]

Welcome, Claudius Darling along with several other new members i.e. Froslass 123 and Togepi Master. I hope you enjoy your time here at the club and please abide by the rules :D

You may join, Togekiss Torchic (how'd you do the dot?)
We have about four topics, feel free to answer them.
You are a hatchling.
Mrmagius hasn't updated in ages.
Have a great time, and remember, Gotta Love That Egg!!!
That should be our slogan.
MM out.

Actually MarshtompMan I have to overule you there as Togekiss*Torchic triple posted and therefore must sadly be rejected. However, @Togekiss*Torchic: this does not mean you cannot rejoin, just delete the extra posts and reapply correctly and providing that you abide by the rules you'lbe accepted.

And I did try to update today but my friends computer lagged and I was round at hers today so it didn't quite go through and my own computer that I'm using now doesn't seem to be doing so well either...Technology hates me, oh well, if at first you don't succeed...

Also, whenever someone has a question about improvements for the club (such as MarshtompMan's proposal for a points system) please PM instead of posting in the club like the FP states.

Last edited:
I would like to join the Toges fanclub because:
1. togepi4eva
2. Togechikku

Those are two old usernames I've had here and many other places. Infact, togepi4eva is my original username here. So I think it's apparent I like the Toges. I don't really care for Togekiss, tbh, but I won't bash it or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.