• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Toges Fanclub V.2~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
OK, whilst those aren't really two reasons reasons your post shows that you have like the toges devotedly for quite a while and will be a respectful club member. Therefore I warmly welcome you, MondoTR, to the club :D I hope you find your time here pleasant and make a good contribution to the club by abiding by the rules and answering the topics and all that other hatchling stuff if you wish.

Haha, I gave those as reason cause I'm a smartass. But yes, I shall follow the rules, be active, and all that good stuff. :D

What are the nicknames of your Toges, if you use nicknames?
I don't always name my Pokemon. However, I do recall naming one Togepi Dani since I was naming my Pokemon after people. I named that Togepi after myself. XD

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
sorry for the triple post slow computer i would like to jion the club and herby abide by the rules
1 because togekiss is the nicest one of them and happy
2 togepi is so cut "toki"
and MM you press alt + 7 ;468;

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
@Togekiss•Torchic: Ok you can join now :D You probably know to abide by the rules and all that boring stuff. Just try to enjoy yourself here.

btw I absoloutely love the drawing of the toges in your sig and the togetic too, would you like me to add/mention either of them in the first post?

Also I just found a togetic on my emerald game yesterday which I had completely forgotten about. It has a sketch ribbon too! I'll have to migrate it at some point for evolution.

Last edited:

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
What are the nicknames of your Toges, if you use nicknames?
I named my Togetic EggShell.Although it would go
better if it was still a Togepi....

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
OK I think its time for a new topic

Do the toges need a new evo?

I think it would be cool if you levelled up togepi at a certain place, for example at oreburugh gate then it could evolve into togesaur (see first page) or something similar.

Why does Togesaur have a piece of bread as a head? XP

Does anyone else think that Froslass looks like she could be part of the Toge line? LOL

Eh, I don't know what I'd think about evos. I didn't care either way before but I'm not fond of Togekiss and don't want to see another that I don't like.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs

I wouldn't say need, but I think it would be cool.

Who made Togesaur?
They should submit it to Pokemon Acanthite if it's not done already.
Most of their Pokemon are pre-evos and evos of present Pokemon.
And they do have some fan art.

Nah, I think the toges are fine how they are. But I guess a togesaur would be cool maybe togetic evolving with a new item would result in one.

Claudius Darling

The weird one
Do the Toge's need a new evo?

Yeah, I like how the Toge's as they are now. =]

Mrmagius said:
I think it would be cool if you levelled up togepi at a certain place, for example at oreburugh gate then it could evolve into togesaur (see first page) or something similar.

Then it would be like a Burmy. Its a neat idea but kinda takes away the uniqueness of the Burmy family. I like my Burmy's. P=

Yay, another member!
Swampertforever welcome to the club!
Feel free to answer topics and other member stuff.

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Do the Toge's need a new evo?

Yeah, I like how the Toge's as they are now. =]

Then it would be like a Burmy. Its a neat idea but kinda takes away the uniqueness of the Burmy family. I like my Burmy's. P=

That has nothing to do with Burmy's uniqueness.
Burmys transform, mrmagius said if Togetic would evolve at a certain spot.
That actually takes the uniqueness from Leafeon and Glaceon, not Burmy.
But it'd still be cool.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
i wish to reapply as
1. i was in the previous club
2. i think that TOGEKISS PWNS ALL!!!
(sorry for the chat speak. i wanted to get that out my system.)

Heya swampertforever! Like Chris said don't be shy to answer any of the topics which have been previously brought up or even start some of your own up any time you want. All the topics so far can be found in the FP where I have recently brought the topics spoiler back.

Also, MM, the togesaur was one by fused.

Btw, here's a creative topic I just thought of (sorry for the influx of topics)

If you could give the toges a theme song (separately or as a whole) what would it be and why?

Personally, I think that the HappDays song, although an obvious choice, is very fitting for them as they're all about being happy and schizz. I don't knwo about the separate toges though.

Last edited:

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3
Oh a new club! Yay! =3 (I'm a veteran member but I'll do the form thingie anyways)

Okay, I would like to join because:

1) Toge's are awsomely cute- they are like little eggs with feet, arms, and eyes! ...Well, okay, that's all they are, but nonetheless they are adorable!

2) They aren't just cute, they kick butt too! The Toge's have awsomely wonderful physic moves that you would never had excepted from them! Makes them all the more likeable.

Okay well... yeah. Hope I can still join. =3

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Oh a new club! Yay! =3 (I'm a veteran member but I'll do the form thingie anyways)

Okay, I would like to join because:

1) Toge's are awsomely cute- they are like little eggs with feet, arms, and eyes! ...Well, okay, that's all they are, but nonetheless they are adorable!

2) They aren't just cute, they kick butt too! The Toge's have awsomely wonderful physic moves that you would never had excepted from them! Makes them all the more likeable.

Okay well... yeah. Hope I can still join. =3

Like I said to Torchic•Togekiss, you may join, Sweet Melody, but you must delete the extra posts before you post in the club again.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
today i have found a togepi in my pc lv 40 and i remembered where i got my user name its name Toge~chic

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Hey everyone.
I'm back.
I've gotten my life together.
So, I'm back.

I'm a veteran member and I would like to rejoin.
Thank you.

~Shadow

Yay! A new member!
Welcome to the club "think togepi". Feel free to do any basic member stuff. It's good to see that many of the old members are rejoining!

Status
Not open for further replies.