• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Toges Fanclub V.2~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Thanks.
But you can call me Shadow.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Thanks.
But you can call me Shadow.

Woot! New member :D Its nice to see you again Shadow, I'm glad things seem to be going better for you, please abide by the rules. Your rank is hatchling, you may answer any of the topics we have going atm or previously have discussed which are all listed in the topics section of the FP, you may also create your own topics, submit artwork of any kind (some of which may be added to the art section of the FP with your consent) and any other hatchling stuff that I may of missed out. All ranks and rules are explained in the FP.

Also, as of 17th of July until 19th of August I am not going to have regular (or any for that matter) internet access due to going away on an expedition. Therefore Chris and MM will be the temporary owners during the time that I am away and will be able to do everything that a normal owner can since they have shown themselves the most active Co-owners/members in general and ideally I don't really want more than two owners running the club at one time.

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
What are the nicknames of your Toges?

In my Diamond, my Togekiss is named Eggy. I know it's stupid, but it was transferred from FireRed when there were no Togekiss yet. Plus, I nicknamed all my FR Pokemon with -gy at the end.
The nickname of my Togetic in Crystal is Togey, in honor of the nickname we have for them in this club.
I also recently got a Togepi via Pokeradar on route 230 in Diamond. It's nickname is L'il Toge. Again, because of the Club nickname.

And I will be a good Temp. Owner, Mrmagius!

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
i) Who is Your Favorite Toge?
My favorite Toge would have to be Togepi.
The one who started it all. :D

iii) If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?
Hmm Togepi

v) What are the nicknames of your Toges, if you use nicknames?
I have 6 Main Togepi.(That I Use)
Each Has A Different Name.
In Order of Usage- King, Killer, Rancid, Death, Betch and Cocaine.

dark-trainer-gabriel

water pokemon fan
Do you think togepi is a pokemon native to sinnoh?
.Yes
If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?
It wil be togekiss because he would take me anywhere Flying.

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?

Togetic, It would juust be a lot more fun playing with a flying pokemon that isn't big (And I personally like togetic the most)

Sorry I haven't been on so much lately, my brothers are always on the computer but I promise to be more active.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
i) Who is Your Favorite Toge?
My favorite Toge would have to be Togepi.
The one who started it all. :D

iii) If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?
Hmm Togepi

v) What are the nicknames of your Toges, if you use nicknames?
I have 6 Main Togepi.(That I Use)
Each Has A Different Name.
In Order of Usage- King, Killer, Rancid, Death, Betch and Cocaine.

OMG I so lol'd at the nicknames for your toges! I especially like rancid, death and betch :D I think I might name one satan rofl

I see togetic hasn't got many votes (actually I think it has none) in terms of the "your fave toge" topic. Poor togetic :(

also, I have some news for you all. Tomorrow ~*~The Toges fanclub V.2~*~ will begin its first ever contest. The aim of this competition is to create a userbar for any/all of the user ranks of the club (i.e. hatchling, nestling, fledge, Co-owner, owner etc). Me and the Co-owners will judge them and who ever wins will have their design as the new userbar for that rank. People will then be able to put them in their sigs (so long as they are of that rank) and they will be added to the ranks section of the FP. Co-owners me are not allowed to take part in the competition so it is a hatchling only contest.

If you wish to enter just notify us all in the club, then submit the artwork to me by PM. I will then pass it around to the other Co-owners and it will be judged. Good luck to any applicants!

Last edited:

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Hmm.
I will join the userbar competition.
:D

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Haha.
Thanks..
But um, that wasn't a one liner. D:

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Haha.
Thanks..
But um, that wasn't a one liner. D:

Its a one liner if it only amounts to one line in total no matter how much you space it out example:

this
is a one
liner

because it goes to this:

this is a one liner.

Also, can everyone who wishes to participate in the contest please PM the Co-ownrs not me as I'm not going to be around for a long enough time to judge the competiton.

finally for the topic

If you could give the toges a theme song (separately or as a whole) what would it be and why?

I have just realised a great song for Togetic would be "I believe I can fly"

I think it suits it mainly because its all about flying and Togetic, having evolved, is no longer grounded and is now able to traverse the skies.

Anways this may very well be my last post so I hope the contest goes well and I hope Chris and MM are good @ managing the club (not that I don't expect them to be of course XD)

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Told you, Shadow.

We shall own your club well in your absence, Mrmagius.

If you could give the Toges a theme song, what would it be, and why?

I can't think of any good ones for the Toges in General, but I think I know one that would be good for Misty's Togetic.
"Hero" since Misty's Togetic used to be a Togepi that was sorta the baby of the team, then it grew up and had to be a hero to the Togepi Kingdom.

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Hm, okay. That makes sense.

So, I hope you enjoy your time on your expedition.

Hmm. Well, the theme song I would choose for the Toges family would be "Some Where Over The Rainbow" By Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole.
Just because this song is just a very calming and soothing song, and I find that it fits the Toges.

sorry for not being around these two days (its because I just arrived to Puerto Rico and wasnt able to use my computer but now ill be active again.
"I belive I can fly" too, it fits them well

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Great userbrs, Shadow.

What was your favorite episode(s) that featured Togepi?

Mine were "Pikachu Re-Volts" (When it used its first attack), "A Togepi Mirage" (When Misty released it), and "Who Gets To Keep Togepi" (When Misty caught it).

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Thank you, MM.
Those are for the, um, contest. But I didn't have time to message all of you.
So I just put it in a post.

My favorite would have to be "A Togepi Mirage"
So happy that it finally evolved, but sadly she let it go.

Great userbars shadow!
Mine is a tie between "A togepi mirage" and "who gets to keep togepi".

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Do you think Misty should have got Togepi, even though Ash found it, and Brock cared for its egg?

That was a good choice for Misty, but Brock deserved it since he was like the mother to its egg.

No more contestants for the competition? :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.