• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~The Toges Fanclub V.2~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Do you think Misty should have got Togepi, even though Ash found it, and Brock cared for its egg?
Yea, I'm glad that Misty got to keep Togepi.
She looks alot better with it then if Ash or Brock would have.

Were you glad that Misty's Togepi became the leader of the Togepi Kingdom, or do you think it should have stayed with Misty?
I like that Togepi FINALLY got character development. What pisses me off is that they got rid of it as soon as it got a chance to more than just an annoyance and behind the scenes fighter. >_<

Do you think Misty should have got Togepi, even though Ash found it, and Brock cared for its egg?
I dont know, MAYBE with Brock but not with Ash.
Were you glad that Misty's Togepi became the leader of the Togepi Kingdom, or do you think it should have stayed with Misty?
I liked togepi so I think it should have stayed with Misty.

We need more contestants! We cannot just have 1!

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
I mean, sure it was great that Togepi became the center of attention of another
episode(s), and I am happy that it evolved. But I'm mad that Misty let it go. Kind of sad.
But, oh well.

dark-trainer-gabriel

water pokemon fan
No.
I think it had to stay with Misty.

No. I don't think Ash should have had it either, it would have taken from his six slots. Brock's the best bet, especially since at the time he had the least amount of Pokemon.

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Do you think that the Toge's line, has a good colour scheme or a bad colour scheme?
Well, personaly. I think their colour's fit them nicely. :D
But, I must say. That it would be nice if each evolution had different colours.

mew801

Hey
I really want to join the toges group because i think all of them are the coolest and are very cute.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
No one-liners, mew801, but you may join.
Would you like to participate in the Make-A-Userbar Contest?
You have to make a userbar for eack Club Rank.
If not, still feel free to answer topics and whatnot.

I posted this again to bring back the club.
I will delete the first one.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hey guys! I'm finally back from Mongolia, It was absolutely f*****g awesome! I've done and seen so much and its been a long month, the flight back from Beijing was 10 hours so I'm a bit jetlagged atm but anyways, time for some leadership, now where to begin...

Wow those user bars are pretty impressive and don't worry about posting in the club, you have an acceptable reason so its fine. I'm always in a rush!

I'm glad it became leader of the mirage kingdom but only for the same reason as MondoTR is, that it got character development as it "flew the nest" so to speak. Still I would like to see it make a return, hopefully by Misty's side.

No. I don't think Ash should have had it either, it would have taken from his six slots. Brock's the best bet, especially since at the time he had the least amount of Pokemon.

IMO Misty was the candidate to be togepi's trainer and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Misty fan. If Ash had it he a) wouldn;t have known how to look after it since it would be the equivalent of looking after a small child and b) would have dumped it with Oak/his mum the second he left for Hoenn. Brock I agree would have been miles better than Ash for keeping Togepi however I think the same thing would have happened to it in the end that would have with Ash essentially, leaving it in Kanto. Though Brock would probably leave it at the gym. Misty showed that she truly cared for togepi and I would like to think that we could all agree she did a very good job raising and protecting it, unless anyone else feels the other way about it.

So in short, yes, I do think Misty should have gotten Togepi and I'm glad she did.

Do you think that the Toge's line has a good colour scheme or a bad colour scheme?

I personally like their colour scheme quite a lot, however its certianly much better post GSC era. Nevertheless I still think there's room for improvement when it comes to their shiny forms, for example I think it would be better if their skin changed to a reddish pink colour, similar to luvdisc or yellow, but that's just my opnion.

Hey
I really want to join the toges group because i think all of them are the coolest and are very cute.

Hey Mew801, welcome to the club! You can join like MM said but please use the form and BE ACTIVE! :D

And speaking of activity there's seems to have been little of that whilst I was away with the exception of several members like MondoTR, gabriel and most of the co owners, I think it might be time for some strikeage but I'll see how tings go for the moment.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hey guys lots of stuff to tell you about

firstly I have some promotions! Both Gabriel and Shadow (Think-togepi) have been promoted to nestling rank.

Also I'm postponing the userbar contest until activity picks up/we have more members signed up.

Finally I'm going away for another week to visit my grandma since she's recently become ill so MM and Chris are temporary owners again until then.

hope everyone's okay!

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer

No, I thought that Togepi had become really trademark for misty and as a Togetic which I like even more barely got any screen time which depressed me. Anyway sorry I haven't been posting I was in Pensylvania.

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer

No, I thought that Togepi had become really trademark for misty and as a Togetic which I like even more barely got any screen time which depressed me. Anyway sorry I haven't been posting I was in Pensylvania.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
I would like to join the Toges FanClub Because:

1.The Toges are just so darn cute.
2. They Are My Faves.(Especially Togekiss)

~Chii~

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Welcome to the club, Chii!
Feel free to answer topics and the like.

Eevee10, READ THE RULES!
I'm not going to tell you what you did wrong, so look on the first page and ask again.

Which Toge would you lke to have as a pet?

I'll answer later.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hi guys, just poppin in to check everythings running smoothly. I have virtually no internet at my gran's however I have managed to grab a couple of hours at my aunts for tonite.

I would like to join the Toges FanClub Because:

1.The Toges are just so darn cute.
2. They Are My Faves.(Especially Togekiss)

~Chii~

hey chii! welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time at the club, just remeber the rules and be active :D I'll add you to the member list <<seriously needto update the FP>>.

No probs, you had a fully understabdable reason, just try to inform us a bit in advance next time k? :) Also I wholeheartedly agree with you on the togetic-misty issue. Hopefully they'll bring 'em bothback in DP anime though <<I wish>>

Welcome to the club, Chii!
Feel free to answer topics and the like.

Eevee10, READ THE RULES!
I'm not going to tell you what you did wrong, so look on the first page and ask again.

Which Toge would you lke to have as a pet?

I'll answer later.

MM's right eeve10, you can join but ONLY if you read the FP and apply in the correct format.

btw MM, we've already had that topic (see topic spoiler on the FP)

however I have an idea for a topic:

what did you spend the summer holidays doing?

I know this topic isn't really anything to do with the toges but I was just curious and we are allowed to have a few non-toge topics every now and again.

I'll post mine later since I gotta go now (an by later I mean thursday when I get back)

until then, keep up the good work co owners! over and out!

Mrmagius:)

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Oh, I thought we only had that topic in the old club, Mrmagius. :)

And I doubt they'll bring Misty back full time, but I could see her visiting and seeing Togetic.
Maybe when we get to Gen. 6, there'll be a Hoenn remake and Misty will see Togetic if she visits them in Hoenn.
Or maybe they'll make new Pokemon Chronicles and she'll go to "Hoenn Alone!" Just like Ash. :)

School starts in a week, so I won't be able to post as often. :( (sigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.