• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tomorrow People [SPOILERS]

Autis-misc

Abridger
This needs a thread.

This is a rework of an old british TV show that follows Stephen Jameson (Played by the same guy who plays Fred in the Scooby Doo Live Action Movies) who has inherited his fathers genes, making him the next step higher than a Human, a Homosuperior. He gets introduced as crazy, until he meets John and Cara, two other people exactly like him (minus the fact they can only do 3 of the 5 million T's that exist). Homosuperiors have psychic powers beyond normal human standards, such as teleport, telekinesis, and telepathy. But like all classic TV shows, There needs to be a antagonist. that is Jedikiah (played by the man in supernatural), who is the president of the company that their goal is to make homosuperior's extinct... and he's Stephen's Uncle. (I warned you).

The Pilot aired Wednesday and will be airing (at least in the US) every Wednesday at 9 pm.

As for the pilot, I loved it. a lot. The special effects, the scripting, and the acting were all superb and they got the right actors/actresses to play their respective roles. it's awesome.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Nice effects. but very bland and cliche writing. More often than not, I found myself simply annoyed with all the characters. Probably won't be following the series too much after an outing like that.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Wasn't there a old show on Nickelodeon called "The Tomorrow People" I seem to recall a name just like it in the early 90's. Is this going to be similar to it? I don't really know, I've only heard about this by name only. Haven't seen many promos for it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Loving this show so far, and it;s nice to see how the series is developing.

Only part that wasn't really that great was Astrid. I mean she gets pissed at him for lying but didn't believe him when he tried to tell her the truth. It just doesn't make sense.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
I like the show, especially that Stephen used to be the mailmen guy Jimmy in that old Nickelodeon show with Keke Palmer. But, im think that TTP is a good show on the CW

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So this show just got picked up for a full season, yay!!! :).