• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken Fan Club

Who will be the Mascot for this club?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Topic: [b said:
What do you think when you first saw Torchic?[/b]

hmmmm My first thought was it was cute and inside my head I thought.......(CHICKEN!!!!!!!)

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
What did you think when you first saw Torchic?
I was like this : "Holy crap! Unexpected bird starter time. Anyway, this thing will be good with helping me and my future team conquer Sapphire. I can't wait til it evolves! And then Ralts will help!" So what do I get to be?

Mi10ticFan and I have been thinking about a point system for a while and to take time of her hands I'll post it.......(note point system starts NOW) Here is what we have so far...

0-500 points you are a level Torchic
500-1250 points you are a level Combusken
1250-5000 points you are a level Blaziken
5000-up you are level all
(note you can lose your rank up)!:(:(

If you invite a friend (friends must say who told them about group), +50 points plus friend will get +10 points
Typing in two linear, +10 points
Making banners, + 50 points
advertising club, +20 points
JACKPOT!! If you be good for two weeks and you have been here 10/14 days you get +100 points FREE!!
Break rules, -10 points
Posting nothing about the club, -10 points
being mean to other members , -50 points
back-talking leader, co-leader, and mod -75

That is all we have for now but more may come (note: I'll be translating your points so if you want to know your point count PM me, one last thing every week I'll post your points so if you don't want people seeing your points PM me before every Sunday!!!

Last edited:
.....O.O May I join? :3

I love Torchics, and it's evolved forms.

EDIT: Sorry about that....

"Blaze"

To state why I like torchic and it's evolution line....
When Third generation came out, the pokemon that jump out at me the most was Torchic.
It's just too cute.
Also, it's evolved forms, Combusken and Blaziken, looked really cool, and they are strong as well.

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

To chamo-chan: Please read the rules first before you may join. This happen twice so I don't want anyone to do it again.

New Topics:
How many Torchics, Combuskens and Blazikens do you have?
Only 1 Blaziken, I don't have a Ditto to breed with him.:p

What's your highest level of the three?
My Blaziken is Lv 100, I really love him. ^.^

New Topics: [B said:
How many Torchics, Combuskens and Blazikens do you have?[/B]
3 blazikens, 4 Torchics, 3 combuskens Willing to trade ditto

lv72 Blaziken

To chamo-chan: Please read the rules first before you may join. This happen twice so I don't want anyone to do it again.

New Topics:
Only 1 Blaziken, I don't have a Ditto to breed with him.:p

My Blaziken is Lv 100, I really love him. ^.^

Oh...Sorry about that....I edited the post.

5 Torchics, 1 Blaziken.

Blaziken, Female, Lvl 65

Illusione-Tempus

To chamo-chan and Torosiken: I've seen you both have edited your post. Welcome to the club.
To Yoshi: Why do you always quote when answering topics? No offense, but it look disturbing.

Got To Go cya tomorrow

asuki9

oshingatsu
When i 1st saw torchic, i knew torchic was a feiry compainion and nice to be with.Torchic rock's my World! but if there were no torchic...

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
It's time for the banner! And for questions to be answered. But before that, let's just say that for any of the new members that they must agree that Blaziken is awesome and swear their loyalty to the Pokemon! XD. And if they don't, then I will summon an army of Combuskens and they will use Sky Uppercut to ownify you all! Ya get a super XD.

yourbannersir.png

A level 100 Blaziken, if you guys forgot.

How many Torchics, Combuskens, and Blazikens do you have?
I have myself four Torchics, seven Combuskens, and three Blazikens.

There we go!

Torosiken

This is a title.
What did you think when you first saw Torchic?
I think its cute and looks strong too! And it is a chick! so cutteeeeeee!!! :3
Then I see the other pokemon... treecko looks ugly...-_- then mudkip looks... trougher but not cute as torchic! =3 so I choose torchic^^

Maybe ya guys will laugh to hear this!! ----torchic is my 1st pokemon and... when it evolve...-------I very happy bcoz it will be stronger! but then....------------I CRY!!! DX ITS NOT CUTE ANYMOREEE!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! DXX but its stronger...------------------.......................

Last edited:
I love the banner, it's so perfect for the group A+ Stock15 --perfection just right flames and details are great... If you guys and gals want to see your points so far let me know don't forget..

Last edited:

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Thanks! I have a question though: If we can post fan-art, such as the epic banner, will we get a chance to post fan fiction on here? I think it would be really fun if I got a chance to show the world how good I am at fan fics. But anyway, it's time I reveal my true secret: I don't use Photoshop, I use one of the worst art programs in the history of mankind: Microsoft Paint!

Okay 1. I don't want you to get in trouble so for right now I say wait till leader gets here
2. That would be advertising but I don't know so I would wait

But if you do it then I'll take the blame if you get in trouble because I say you can because that's advertising

Illusione-Tempus

To Torosiken: Please don't double post. If you want to post again, please edit.
To Stark: Great banner, and you're using Microsoft Paint.:eek: About the fan fic, I suggest you put it in another link, so the club wouldn't be full of fan fic.:p

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Yay! I'll get crackin on it ASAP! Thanks for the compliments on the banner. It's amazing, because I have a sprite thread, and everybody says I'm really bad at that. I also have this sick userbar I made for the day when I learn how to multilink. But anyway, thanks again. I'm off now!

Torosiken

This is a title.
I make a banner too!^^
Sorry if lookin bad^^; --usin' paint
http://i42.*******.com/24q1k6r.png

EDIT :

Woops! o_O too big? Wait... I resize it...
Here is it! :
http://i39.*******.com/1qfoue.png

I think its better called a picture than a banner -_-;
Oh well....^^;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.