• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken Fan Club

Who will be the Mascot for this club?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torosiken

This is a title.
How bout dis?
Why you think torchic not have fighting type too but Combusken and Blaziken have?
Bcoz its starter so only fire~

Illusione-Tempus

Why you think torchic not have fighting type too but Combusken and Blaziken have?
Because Torchic can't do any fight type attack with short hands and legs.

Torpoleon

Who do like from Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken?
I like Combusken the best!
Do you choose Torchic as your starter at R/S/E? If you do, have you transfered it to your D/P game?
In Ruby it is a Blaziekn, I didn't transfer it to Diamond.(not like I will)In Sapphire I have a Combusken(it hasn't evolved yet)I won't transfer it to Diamond.

What did you think when you first saw Torchic?
That it was cute and I will choose it as my starter.

How many Torchics, Combuskens and Blazikens do you have?
1 Blaziken in Diamond, another Blaziken in Ruby and a Combusken close to evolving in Sapphire.

What's your highest level of the three?
100.My 2 Blazikens.

Why Torchic and Evo is based on a chicken?
It is called Torchic.Then it turns into a bird as Blaziken.

What makes you a fan of Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken?
I have just always loved fire types.

Why Torchic is allowed in the amity square while the other starters aren't?
The creators think Torchic is cutest.

Why you think torchic not have fighting type too but Combusken and Blaziken have Torchic is a chick pokemon the others are bird pokemon.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Why is Torchic and it's Evos is based on a chicken?
Torchic. Like that wasn't obvious enough.....

The way they are designed, how powerful they can be in battle, the fact that Torchic is super duper cute, Blaziken's fighting style, Combusken's mad skills, and the fact that they are all epic!

Why Torchic is allowed in the Amity Square while the other starters aren't?Probably because they wanted to have one starter in the mix, allowing some variety into the amazing Amity Square of ownage. And, because of the fact that Torchic is super cute!

Why do you think Blaziken and Combusken are Fighting type and Torchic isn't?
Torchic is too cute to be able to be a fighter, I guess!

Well, firstly, Torchic is just too adorable~
And Secondly, their design is really cool too.
Something about Blaziken and Combusken's designs is just beautiful.

Because, how would Torchic fight? With it's little wings?

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Well, firstly, Torchic is just too adorable~
And Secondly, their design is really cool too.
Something about Blaziken and Combusken's designs is just beautiful.

Because, how would Torchic fight? With it's little wings?

Combusken is more adept to fighting. Torchic has only some little wings xD

Illusione-Tempus

New Topic:
Why do you think Blaze kick is Blaziken's signature move?
Looking at Blaziken's body shape comparing to all the other Fire types makes this move only suitable for Blaziken.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Hi Milotic-sama! What's up?

Why do you think Blaze Kick is Blaziken's signature move?
Blaziken's stature makes it perfect for the move, for an example. Blaziken is also made for the move, and it is a move worthy of Blaziken's owning powers. And, I think Sugimori and Taroshi just like Blaziken in general.

I believe because the other two had signature moves (muddy water and Leaf blade) the other one had to have one; plus it's fire with long legs^_^

SkittyGirl07

Blaze I loved Blaziken ever since I picked Torchic in my Ruby game. When my Torchic finally became Blaziken, I fell in love it. I loved how Blaziken looked and it was a very strong Pokemon. I trained Blaziken more than my other Pokemon. And I think Torchic is the cutest Fire type ever.

You're in ....... welcome as you can see at the top of page there is a mascot poll and on the second page is a point system I made so check that out as well and I'll put you in the point system book. OH and Merry Christmas and Hanukkah everybody

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

To SkittyGirl107: You're in, welcome to the club.
To Yoshi: Rather than saying that every time someone join, I'll just edit my first post. Be so kind to give 10 extra points to everybody. I have some Christmas spirit with me.

Merry Christmas!

Then everybody will get your wish TEN points For holiday spirit!!!:D:D:D:D

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Yay! The holiday spirit helps me become the most special Blaziken lover in the world. So, I will summon the power of Charlie Connor to own! And he is the legendary 500 pound janitor/assistant who rules!

Thank you~ ^0^

Because It's suited for the attack.
Swampert has Muddy Water,
Sceptile has Leaf Blade,
So it makes sense that Blaziken has a signature fire attack.

Torosiken

This is a title.
Torchic's best is ember, Combusken's best is double kick, when it evolved to Blaziken so fire + fight = BLAZE KICK!!
WOOHOO!!^^

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Torchic's best is ember, Combusken's best is double kick, when it evolved to Blaziken so fire + fight = BLAZE KICK!!
WOOHOO!!^^

Like someone else said, Grovyle and Marshtomp have their signature moves too.

DigiManiac 123

Pro Trainer
BLAZE!!!!
I like Blaziken, Combusken and Torchic because their types are fire and they have high stats!!!!!

Illusione-Tempus

To DigiManiac 123: Welcome to the club! Feel free to post in this club, and you still get the free 10 points from me. No extras, cause I'm your sister and all doesn't mean that I'll be so kind to give you more points.

DigiManiac 123

Pro Trainer
Who do like from Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken?
Blaziken
Do you choose Torchic as your starter at R/S/E? If you do, have you transfered it to your D/P game?
yes, I always but I can't transfer it cause everytime I play D/P with emerald, the emerald loses it's data.
What did you think when you first saw Torchic?
I think it's lousy, before I knew about its evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.