• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the total drama action discussion

lucario750

pokemon master
so who do you think well win and why

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Owen and Gwen get voted off, and judging by the most recent episode, Courtney's probably next. =/

My vote goes for either Lindsay, Justin, or Duncan. They have been getting better and better in recent challenges (Lindsay showing great signs of Leadership skills, for example) and they're probably going to be in the final three at best.

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
Owen and Gwen get voted off, and judging by the most recent episode, Courtney's probably next. =/

My vote goes for either Lindsay, Justin, or Duncan. They have been getting better and better in recent challenges (Lindsay showing great signs of Leadership skills, for example) and they're probably going to be in the final three at best.

Yeah, I agree with you. Sorry I've been watching reruns so I forgot.

I wanted Bridget to win but since shes gone cody if he comes back

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Izzy I'm almost sure will win. She'll get revived

A: It's only fair that a girl wins (Beth or Courtney Maybe?)
B: She's been revived so many times it'll be funny if she wins
C: She's Owen2, if Owen is gone, then Owen2 wins!

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
id say owen, because hes the only one that no one really hates or has a grudge against, so no one really is gonna try really hard to get him out i think.

PamperedPersian1

Out of the people that are still left in Total Drama Action as of Ocean's Eight - or Nine, Duncan, Harold, Leshawna, Heather, Beth, Courtney, Justin, Lindsay, I think the favorite to win is Heather, but I just know they're going to prove me wrong.

As much as people don't want to admit it, Heather's become more of an anti-hero and pretty much one of the good guys as of Ocean's Eight or Nine. She's begun putting everything she's got into challenges lately without any alliances.

Plus, there are certain patterns as of the current episode that have been keeping true:

The underdog team [Grips/Bass] eliminates people, then the other team eliminates just as many; then the underdog team is the last to eliminate someone [let's face it, with 8 people, they can't vote anyone else off and nobody else is coming back].

Also, has anyone noticed that, besides DJ, they've been eliminating couples only: Bridgette/Geoff, Trent/Gwen, even Izzy/Owen and they've all been back-to-back [besides Izzy's first elimination. With that logic, unless Duncan and Courtney break up, the odds are against them [although the odds were against Courtney when she first came to season 2] and seeing as Leshawna is also hated by her entire team, her odds of winning aren't that great, so if she loses, then, with the logic of couples only, Harold will be next.

Beth and Lindsay are the lackeys, they really don't have a chance of winning... and lackeys bring me to my next point:

The villain of the series will get to the final 3, but won't win. This season, it applies to two people: Justin and Courtney; Heather was a villain in Total Drama Island, but not so much this season. Besides looks, however, Justin doesn't seem to have much going for him anymore; I don't think he'll even make it to the final 3. Courtney, however, seems to be taking Heather's spot and this puts the odds against her even more.

Finally, the pattern of elimination after the merge is underdog, then other team. Last time, there were 6 from the Gophers, which is why the final 3 was all Gophers, but this time it's even 4 to 4; so if this pattern continues, then one person from the Killer Grips will make it and two from the Screaming Gaffers will make it. This gives everyone in the Screaming Gaffers (including Heather) [not to mention that a Gopher won last time] more of a chance than the Grips.

Also, the fact that a guy won last time, means that they might have a girl win this time.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to build a brick wall against the Heather-haters that I know are going to attack me...

Last edited:

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Definitely not Owen since he won last time. I think Izzy will win.

PamperedPersian1

I don't think Izzy has a chance; she did in season 1 and then she actually tried winning in Masters of Disaster and got upset when Lindsay and Justin ruined their chances, but now she's pretty much just a person to keep everyone else from being voted off, like in Full Metal Drama; after she returned, she was the very next Grip to be voted off... Sadly, she's become a one-person Team Rocket...

Last edited: