• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Totally Awsome Adventures of Grandy and His Crew Of Retards Against His Evil Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Totally Awsome Adventures of Grandy and His Crew Of Retards Against His Evil Homo Brother!
^Full Title, rest wouldn't fin in the title box^​

Ok, so here is the new comic from this orange, feathered fiend. It is basically what the title suggests. I was going to use a better title, but I couldn't think of any.

Well, heres the comics.

Issues:
Isssue 1: Its Time...

Current Issue:
1-ItsTime.png

Ok, as of now, I have two more made, and I will release one with each good review.

For what reasons did you invert the 2nd pannel? It seems weird. I think it would be more funny for him to say "It's time..." in the 1st pannel then the creepy silence, but meh. I know that there aren't many comics that can do pokemon battle sprites but I'v seen what you can do and I think you could do it.

So very random keep it up :D

I inverted it because... you'll find out later.

Ok, next issue as promised.

Issue2-Waiting.png

Issue 2: Waiting

R

RushingTwilight

:D Good so far, I love the randomness and the mentions of TACOOOOS!

Thanks, but the tacos will play a key role later.

Issue3-Itsabouttime.png

Issue 3: Its About Time!

blueguy

used Metronome!
I'll be completely honest: I think your comic is pointless and empty. Randomness can be fun sometimes, but it shouldn't be the main thread to your comic, unless you want to base a creative work on a thread of idiocy. It looks as if you have put no effort into this at all. Try to spend more than a moment's time devising your next edition. Thumbs down.

EDIT - Also, it is immature to hold comics at ransom until you receive a good review.

EDIT 2 - Do you realize how completely inappropriate your use of the word "retard" is? I suggest it be changed, or you will face severe criticism from someone else, probably more kind than I.

EDI 3 - I didn't even realize that the full title included the word "homo". Do you realize how juvenille and offensive that is?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.