• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Totodile Duel (153)

Rommath

▲_▲
Very nice episode for Totodile's capture by Ash. Misty already had a fair amount of water types so it didn't matter to me much that she didn't get it. Poliwag's evolution was also a good highlight.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think Totodile was better off with Ash, but Misty did battle hard though.

Torpoleon

I agreee with Blue Snover. Misty has pretty much all Water-Types, Ash doesn't. So Totodile is better with Ash.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I'm glad Ash got to keep Totodile. I think Ash needed it since he let his Squirtle return with the Squirtle Squad. I am also glad that Misty's Poliwag evolved into Poliwhirl. I thought it was an excellent idea to use Togepi to fight Pikachu. So far Pikachu has refused to fight against Misty both times thay have fought. I think it's cute how Totodile dances all the time.

victreebel007

My favorite episode of johto, loved the battle between Ash and Misty and totodile has become one of my favourite of Ash's pokemon

Shadow XD001

I'm glad Ash got Totodile because Misty has a ranchload of Water types. Although, a water type starter for Misty would be nice.

firestar319

The Marauder
I thought it was so funny when Pikachu refused to battle Togepi, especially when Pikachu ran to a rock and started sweating.

I liked this episode Misty and Ash rematch but Totodile better off with Misty but the other hand no Misty is very storming if she can't handle her Psyduck then she can't handle Totodile...

JD

I think misty really shouldve caught totodile so it wouldnt rott in its pokeball and maybe wouldve evolved/

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ah, this is one of my favorite Johto episodes ever. I love the way that both Ash and Misty were vying for Totodile, and that they had to battle over it was awesome. I also love how Misty sent Togepi to fight Pikachu, effectively eliminating the biggest threat against her team XD Ash gets a Totodile and Misty gets Poliwhirl, definitely a fair trade-off if you ask me. A fun episode with a satisfying ending :)

STICKTOPIA

Lmao Misty doesn't give a sht about totodile anymore.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great battle
I loved how Bulbasaur beat poliwhirl although it evolved, it was cool...
And Totodile was very funny

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Sort of odd how a normal day of fishing turned into a battle for Totodile...

I'm glad we got to see Misty fight for once. I forgot what she had on her team. I'm surprised Poliwag evolved into Poliwhirl too.

Ash got Totodile as he should. 6/10

Afan

Ash rightfully got Totodile. It seems to me that Misty had forgotten that Ash recently lost his squirtle to the Squirtle squad. Not to bash Misty, but when it comes to water pokemon she goes nuts.

saar

Shiny Flygon
One of my favorite episodes in the 3rd season.
I really can't understand why Misty wanted that Totodile, especially when she had a Poliwhirl during the battle. After the evolution, she should have retired. Ash won it fair and square.

G50

No longer posting
This was a cool episode. Seeing Totodile for the 1st time and Ash catching it was great! I'm very glad Poliwag evolved in this episode.

68/100