• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the toughest of the tough tournament sighn up now

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael77

u know u like it :)
well i want 2 host a pbr tournament for a while and i'm sick of every1 hating ubers (if u hate ubers i'm sure they hate u 2 >=( )so i gots to say i don't care if people use ubers or not in the tourny and no hacks unless it's a cloaned poke i'm ok with those but only 1 of each poke per team lv 50 or 100 all i'm not done with my team in lvs and winner (1st place) will recive 3 of any starter does not have 2 b the same 1 munchlax and / or snorlax and lot's of possibilitys for d and p i don't have wifi right now so for now i'm just taking entree's so thats about it but keep updated because i will add change or remove some rules SIGHN UP

Participants

~Darkhonchcrow~
~junior13~
~LordDialga~ (no cussing)
~The Director~

~ROUND 1~
~junior13 VS LordDialga~
~The Director VS Darkhonchcrow~
~and if Dan Chimchar joins it's him/her VS me~

Last edited:

pieprsn

<<futurekingofearth
I would consider this if i had wifi on my ds, but without those starters as prizes, the answer is no, and I personally agree that ubers are cheap, but they can be beaten by simple stratagys(example, who will win? a lvl 100 mewtwo or lvl 1 yanma? mewtwo uses phsycic, yanma has a focus sash, yanma uses toxic. Yanma then uses protect, then detect, then endure, then continues reapeating, in the end, the yanma lvl 1 is the winner against one of the strongest pokemon in the game=p)

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I'll enter maybe. It depends when the torny is

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I'll enter maybe. It depends when the torny is

michael77

yes or no

Darkhonchcrow
is that a yes on sighning up?

michael77

YAY my firsst or second contestant

LordDialga78

Dragon Master
Personally, I think the prizes are crap, but I'll enter for a bit of fun
FC= 4511-2882-2649

The Director

Ancient Trainer
I'll enter for the fun. Just checking is it lvl 100 all or lvl 50 all?

michael77

THIS TOURNAMENT IS CLOSED DUE TO THE LACK OF ENTREE'S SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE IN I AM MAKEING A NEW TOURNAMEN'T BUT IT WILL BE DIFFRENT looK FOR IT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.