• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tower of Terror! (023)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Tower of Terror!

Ash & Co. are now In Lavender Town, Searching for a Ghost Pokemon in order to use it to beat Sabrina's evil Psychic Pokémon, Ash & Pikachu accidently get severely hurt by an accident and their spirits are taken by a Gastly, Haunter & Gengar. Can Ash get back to his body and get a Ghost Pokémon?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I'm planning to watch this episode this Halloween, it just puts you in the right mood. :) It has some great laughs in it, especially when it comes to the ghosts. Even Jessie running around with her hair on fire is pretty funny. I'm going to see what other episodes I could watch to put me in a creepy mood.

M

Mistystar89

^You guys got that right! ^_^ I liked this episode. It was sad when the others thought that Ash died. Even Misty was crying. I liked the part when Ash lifted Misty and she thought it was a ghost. I thought this episode was sweet.

Haunter was hidlarious in this episode. i like the Sabrina arc alot and the fact that we see some decent charceter devople ment in the three ghosts.

M

meggirl63

I liked the part where the three ghosts were watching a comedy on a tv. It was hilarious!

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I miss Haunter! But I wasn't too keen on this episode. It went through so much controversy because of the name. Why?

A decent episode. The merry-go-round part was funny, and Ash and Pikachu's 'deaths' were somewhat sad. I'm surprised no one noticed the PokéShipping hint in here. Misty blushes when she sees Ash return, which might lead to something(note: I am NOT a PokéShipper). An interesting way to introduce the Kanto Ghosts.

Overall rating:
7.6 out of 10!!
Probably the worst of the Sabrina arc, but it really wasn't that bad. It had some funny moments, IMO, but that's not enough.

SC~ out

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Did anyone realize that when Pikachu shocked Brock in the beginning of this episode, he has no eye sockets?

Still, a funny episode. When Ash didn't get Haunter and Gengar's humor, please, bring back Kanto or something like it.

M

meggirl63

I also liked the part where Misty rang a gong to wake up Ash from sleeping in his sleeping bag! Totally rich!

Heracross

Custom User Title
Ah, the debut of Haunter. To this day he is still one of my favorite pokémon. He was just so funny.XD This whole episode was pretty funny, and the concept of Satoshi and Pikachu being dead was certainly different. The pokéshipping hint that got thrown in was pretty nice too.XP Truly another classic episode.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Damn, I wanted him to use Gengar! :p

Although quite obviously being a Pokémon trainer for 3 months, it was pretty clear that he wouldn't have been able to control it, I mean he was barely able to control Haunter never mind the Gengar!

I didn't like the way the ghost pokémon were portrayed in this episode, I want them to be scary and ruthless, you know like all ghosts are ment to be, not horribly cheesy things that behave like clowns lol.

V

vulpix

the only reason i like this episode cause Ash and Misty held hand cause they were going threw the thick fog,that was sooo cute!!

poke_girl

The Amazing
I heard this ep had it's title changed after 9/11, is this true?

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
No, they just stopped showing it. Good thing I have it on VHS.

R

Raiden

This episode just seems special to me for some reason. It's cool, and I liked the idea of the playful ghost Pokemon that made Ash into a ghost. A similar idea has been repeated in episodes, it seems *ahem*Take This House And Shuppet*ahem*. It was a good filler (I consider it a filler as they could have easily made Ash beat Sabrina with Pikachu). They still show it in the UK on Toonami, and they show it ever couple of weeks, though I haven't seen the full ep in ages. *sigh*

K

Kazaana

This, like the rest of the Sabrina saga, is one of my favorite episodes.

There was a lot of humor in this episode, which is a big plus for me. Then there's the fact that Ash and Pikachu were both turned into ghosts for a short time, which is even better.

Humor+weird=awesome, in my mind. =)

JONNO.FRESH

The 3 Kanto Ghosts where funny and i thought this epi was kool. Haunter deciding to go with ash was kool and at the start where ash and misty where holding hands was sweet