• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tower (PG-15)

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
Okay, who remembers Judgment?

I sure bloody don't. Anyway, I redid it becuse the old one sucked.

--------------

Anyway, this is The Tower. I don't want to spoil anything about the story yet, so for now I'll just post the prologue. I'll edit this later when I feel like asdding more info XD

Rated PG-15 for graphic violence, profanity, controversial topics (politics and religion) and some sexuality. This may be bumped up to an R in late chapters, but I will contact a mod before any changes like that are made.

THE TOWERS
PROLOGUE

We are Pokémon of the Islands. We are honest. We are true. We are strong. We have pure souls and He will protect us. We will serve him. We will love him. And he will love us back and care for us. For ever.

Ha, ha, ha.
The irony of it all.
He mutters to himself as he struggles to drag himself off the cold, damp floor. His head pounds; his body screams for him to just lie back down again. His lungs are on fire, but he has no idea why. He does not remember, not anymore.

He coughs slightly and glances down at his paws. An immense, impenetrable black void stares back. Pitch blackness.

He slowly attempts to settle himself back down again, give his body some relief. But all there is now is the hard ground. He sighs silently, before retreating into a corner, seemingly scared of the darkness enveloping him. He feels the walls press against his body, unforgiving.

He closes his eyes and imagines what life used to be like. He remembers when his fur used to be a tanned, fair brown and shining against the heat of the sun as he frolicked with his friends on the beach. He remembers how the community always worked together to make their island into a paradise – a paradise that he was glad to be a part of.

But he is not that person anymore.

And the rest of them; they are all dead.

His dream turns to a nightmare as he starts to recall the worse times paradise had been through. He tries to shut them out, but they seem to envelop his mind, much like the blackness that surrounds him.

His mind starts to let loose and ravage him – the sun is blocked out by an array of grey clouds, the intense thunderstorm that plagued the island for days on end.

And then there were the devils.

Whole armies, swarming onto the islands like Beedrill and looting, killing, demolishing the peaceful villages and their whole way of life. He remembers those final moments as they grabbed what was left of his emotionally tattered remains and dragged him away from the horrifying remnants of paradise.

His last memory of freedom was a loud bang, coursing its way through his ears…from paradise.

Paradise lost.

And now it’s this; this is all he is now. Just a tortured soul rotting inside a tiny pitch-black cell. And the devils…he has no idea what they want, but he knows the lengths they would go to obtain it. With effort, he raises his paw to his ear…or what is left of it. Half of it is gone – lost forever, from the devils’ lust for information. He wishes for death, but has no means of bringing it. All he can do now is sit and hope.

Hope for an end.​

---------------

So.......yeah. =P
To those who read Judgment: do you prefer this one or the old prologue? Because this one sets up the story, the other one's just cool and action-packed.

Last edited: