• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The trade shop of the Sith

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
Im interested in your shiny Garitina, can offer lvl. 61 shiny Draginite (Bashful)

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
@psi Sounds allright

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
deal, ill be available for trade later today

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
@ Psi.. Before you do it can you tell me all it's stats?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Yes please if possible I've been looking for a dragonite to add to my team.include nature too please.

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
LvL. 61 (Bashful) - HP(186), Att(223), Def(136), Sp. Att(170), Sp. Def(128), Spe(115)

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
@Psi Sounds cool. Please tell m your fc and i'll squeeze you in as soon as possble

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Usually i require 2 shinys for a legenary shiny but a high leveled poke like this gets an exception. We can trade now if you like

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I threw in the orb that goes with it

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
@psi I enjoyed that trade. We hope to trade with you again

TheScizor

PowerLvl9001
Would you trade your McD's Golurk (if it's Brave nature)(also after you cloned it) for a Groudon?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
@Scizor. I require 3 shinys for a shiny event. Is the groudon shiny?

TheScizor

PowerLvl9001
Groudon isn't shiny so nevermind.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
@Scizor you have any shinys to offer?

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic
Hey, I was wondering if you could breed me a Pidgey, Eevee, Larvitar, Feebas, Dratini, with some items Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and the berrys needed to get Milotic. This is for Heart Gold, Btw.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic
Hey, I was wondering if you could breed me a Pidgey, Eevee, Larvitar, Feebas, Dratini, with some items Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and the berrys needed to get Milotic. This is for Heart Gold, Btw.