• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Traveler's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
3kfwoof

Welcome weary traveler!
You have just happened upon a rather peculiar place. Here, we are not judged based on our battling skills, but rather as artists, musicians, sight-seers, students, storytellers, and bacchants.
Like in any other clan, battling is encouraged and friend-codes will be shared, however you do not need to prove yourself as an avid battler to be accepted into our community.
While there is no point system, all random acts of kindness, contributions to the Den and battle results will be posted on the Traveler's Den page.
Every member is unique with their own story to tell: The information you provide when joining the clan will be displayed in the Our Stories section so everyone can see your story and exactly who you are.

Dq0xr.png

Rules:
1. Follow all forum rules
2. Love one another. If there is any disrespect to a fellow member or vulgar language, you will be asked to leave the Den.
3. Be as active as possible. Everyone here will want to hear your stories, so please don't leave us hanging!
4. Battling rules will be determined before your individual battles. Any discrepancies between individual match-ups will not be settled by the Den.
5. While there is no point system for battling, we would all love to hear the results and stories of your battles, and they WILL be posted on the front page.
6. We understand that travelers must be on their way, so you are free to leave the clan whenever you want. By sppf rules you may only be a part of one clan at a time, so if you decide to leave you will have to stop using the Traveler's Den Rank Bar. However, your stories will stay on the front page for all to read so they will never be forgotten.

Members List:
Wanderer - You have chosen the life of a wanderer. The mainstream does not appeal to you so you travel anywhere and everywhere. With no final destination, you go where the world takes you, free of toil and responsibility.
-Oreo2011
3jnstvx

Artisan - You have chosen the life of an artisan. Your creative eye finds inspiration in every turn of your travels. Your journey is for the sole purpose of seeking beauty in the natural world and interpreting it in your own unique manner.
-ShadowedXHunted 4470-0310-3878 Come see my work here!
-Needsalimegreenespeon
-Blazingben 1077-2373-9924
3bctgbj

Bard - You have chosen the life of a bard. You express yourself through music, whether it be singing or instrumental. Your story is told through song to vast audiences on your travels.
-Throhlurk 3482-1973-6701
3bwf224

Storyteller - You have chosen the life of a storyteller. You have dedicated your life to traveling the world and collecting threads of tales and fables from all different cultures. Deftly you are able to weave these threads into wild and fantastical stories and share them with your fellow travelers.
3b3k43p

Scholar - You have chosen the life of a scholar. You have found your niche in the realm of knowledge. You know it is the wise that people turn to, and you seek a liberal and worldly education, traveling far and wide and learning as much as you can.
-Meteor Masher
-Pokemonranger7098 5414-9211-8350
-TheOneTheOnly
3e2w6ft

Bacchant - You have chosen the life of a bacchant. The world is your dancefloor, your stage, your playground. Your eccentric spirit can hardly be contained in one body, so you revel and share your partying spirit with as many people as possible.
42wqbl5

Chief - You have chosen the life of a chief. The Traveler's Den has one chief who watches over the travelers and keeps the love in and the bad vibes out.
-SnugNBouncy 2494-4203-6165
B7.png

Our Stories:
Hello friends! I am SnugNBouncy.
Like many of you, I fall into many of these categories. I am a Wanderer in the sense that I don't know where I am going yet, and at times it seems I am without a direction. I am a Bard and a Storyteller when I break out my guitar and create tall tales with my friends and express them through lyrics and song. I am a Scholar, a college student, studying the classics and the stories of ancient times. But I am also a Bacchant, living under the laser lights and glowsticks of the rave scene. Even though I am the Chief of the Traveler's Den, I just am a traveler like you so I encourage you to share your story as well!

Howdy. My name is ShadowedXHunted.
I am an Artisan because I do not find a purpose in this world unless I create one for myself. I am also close to being a wanderer but for better purposes Artisan seems to describe me more. I find the nature in this world beautiful if only I could be rid of many unpleasant things. My story is not too overwhelming. For the purposes of being an Artisan I like to actually write stories. I do have a current ongoing fantasy story called Blood Letter that I like to share. I hope eventually I can get people to read it and get feed back. Uh.. Otherwise I am just a college student who is hoping to aspire as a writer. I work hard at what I want to achieve. I do struggle in this world and Pokemon is usually my safe haven I can always run to in a time of need.. I'm a misanthrope, and anti-social but I warm up to good nature people quickly. I hope to make friends.

Hi! My name is Meteor Masher.
I would like to be remembered as a Scholar, for my little Pokemon are wise and pink. Here's part of my story: I travel using only the Cleffa. We teach each other things and get along very well.

Hello travelers! My name is needsalimegreenespeon.
I would like to be remembered as a Artisan. Here's part of my story: I am a fantasy writer, often spending all day thinking about my various pieces while I play Pokemon. I have a total of five stories running, and I hope to become a published author.

Hello travelers! My name is Blazingben.
I would like to be remembered as a artisan in a niche. Here's part of my story: i'm a born dutchman and with a passion to see most of this world we live in my travels have taken my across a large part of europe and to egypt and india and i hope they will take me even further and i love the outdoors in it's purest form with my profession of butcher i love creating new flavors while using everything from the animal this is also what i try to do when i am surviving in the woods i try to use the most of what the nature gives me. i am also a vivid knife collector and i create my own knives for wich i try to perfect in a way that can help me in the most ways possible when i'm in the woods and when i'm home i enjoy the company of friends and family and the love of my girlfriend and besides everything i play pokemon vividly because well i would not be on these forums;P so this is my story and this will be expanded over the years.

Hello travelers! My name is oreo2011.
I would like to be remembered as a Wanderer. Here's part of my story: I enjoy life and try to always look on the bright side of everything. I enjoy being myself no matter what is "cool" to anyone else, I love the outdoors and animals. I just like to enjoy the world through my travels.

Hello travelers! My name is pokemonranger7098
I would like to be remembered as a Scholar. Here's part of my story: I'm still a young sprout, always wanting to know more, even though I know more about math than 1/2 of my family. I'm not sure what my future occupation may be, but I really hope that it is video game programmer/designer, so I can work on future pokemon games!

Hello travelers! My name is Throhlurk
I would like to be remembered as a Bard. Here's part of my story: I come from a long line of warriors, and was almost forced to become one myself. But i managed to escape my fate, and have since travelled to world sharing my songs and poems, bringing happiness, sadness, hope, despair and Pokemon, but only to those I see fit. I do still battle, but only for the joy of competition, not to revel in my victory or another's defeat.

Hello travelers! My name is TheOneTheOnly.
I would like to be remembered as a Scholar. Here's part of my story: As a wanderous Scholar, I have traveled the world in many parts. I study the art of Pokemon, as well as tell tales when felt needed. I like to travel around towns and tell folks the story of my life.​

To Join:
Hello travelers! My name is [_____].
I would like to be remembered as a [Wanderer/Artisan/Bard/Storyteller/Scholar/Bacchant].
Here's part of my story: [anything about you to put in the Our Stories section]
Friend-Code: [if you have one]

Safe Travels!

~Credit for the Rank Bars goes to extroph and GVV Studios~

Last edited:

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer

I am an Artisan because I do not find a purpose in this world unless I create one for myself. I am also close to being a wanderer but for better purposes Artisan seems to describe me more. I find the nature in this world beautiful if only I could be rid of many unpleasant things.

My story is not too overwhelming. For the purposes of being an Artisan I like to actually write stories. I do have a current ongoing fantasy story called Blood Letter that I like to share. I hope eventually I can get people to read it and get feed back. Uh.. Otherwise I am just a college student who is hoping to aspire as a writer. I work hard at what I want to achieve. I do struggle in this world and Pokemon is usually my safe haven I can always run to in a time of need.. I'm a misanthrope, and anti-social but I warm up to good nature people quickly. I hope to make friends.

Pkmn W FC: 2537 4388 8232

Last edited:

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin

I am an Artisan because I do not find a purpose in this world unless I create one for myself. I am also close to being a wanderer but for better purposes Artisan seems to describe me more. I find the nature in this world beautiful if only I could be rid of many unpleasant things.

My story is not too overwhelming. For the purposes of being an Artisan I like to actually write stories. I do have a current ongoing fantasy story called Blood Letter that I like to share. I hope eventually I can get people to read it and get feed back. Uh.. Otherwise I am just a college student who is hoping to aspire as a writer. I work hard at what I want to achieve. I do struggle in this world and Pokemon is usually my safe haven I can always run to in a time of need.. I'm a misanthrope, and anti-social but I warm up to good nature people quickly. I hope to make friends.

Pkmn W FC: 4470-0310-3878

Welcome to the Den! Thanks for sharing your story and congrats on being the first member! If you have a link to your story Blood Letter, I would love to read it!
Here is your rank bar, if you wish to use it (just remove the *s):

[*IMG]http://tinyurl.com/3bctgbj[/IMG*]

And if you know anyone else who is looking for a clan, let them know about the Den! :D

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
Hi Chief. Thanks for the warm welcome, I saw an opportunity to make some good friends on here with this clan. I like some competition but over all I really prefer friendship, as long as it's worthwhile.
Anyways, I did some work and got all my chapters of Blood Letter that I wrote so far uploaded to Tumblr!
Here's the link for anyone interested, and soon it will be in my signature too!
Bloodletterfantasyseries.tumblr.com

I love feedback and hope everyone enjoys. I will surely mention to Den to anyone I know :)

Chief, is there a limit to post rate per thread page? Let me know :D

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
To answer your question from before, I'm going to college probably for Classical Studies which is studying Latin and Ancient Greek, as well as ancient Greek and Roman history and philosophy. Unfortunately I don't know what I want to do with this yet, it just interests me. As for Pokemon battling, I have been playing since R/B/Y first came out and had a brief two-year stint in the competitive battling scene before changing to a Wifi service not compatible with my DS. Needless to say, I can't battle competitively online anymore, although i plan on getting back into it once i get to college. How about you? What do you study? I know you want to be an author, do you have any other interests? And how about your Pokemon history? :)
Also:
Chief, is there a limit to post rate per thread page? Let me know :D
There is no post limit at the moment, but depending on the members we get we may change this rule :)

Last edited:

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
Thanks for the answer :) I assume you didn't see my other post ^^ up above it is fairly new lol.
Well first let me say "hanging to a Wifi service not compatible with my DS. Needless to say, I can't battle competitively online anymore, although i plan on getting back into it once i get to college."
THAT IS AN EXACT DITTO on me. I can't battle on home connection less I use my Wii but that doesn't have B/W so.. I need college to come around to battle online again although I am fairly laxed as a trainer.

I played like you did, since the days of R/B and eventually Yellow with the little Pikapal :) it was good while it lasted although Pikachu as a starter SUCKED LOL.

To get on topic, I am still in college taking many liberal arts classes, getting my credits up. I do want to be a writer but I don't know if I will get anywhere quick with that just yet. I like to do fictional fantasy pieces but I also can write just about anything else...
So college starts for me at the end of August, I assume the same for you. Kinda feeling butterfly about it since I am not very socialable.

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
I played like you did, since the days of R/B and eventually Yellow with the little Pikapal :) it was good while it lasted although Pikachu as a starter SUCKED LOL.

Couldnt agree more. Pikachu... I love it... but it was the worst starter in the game. Oh my god. Brock was a nightmare.

I assume you didn't see my other post ^^ up above it is fairly new lol.

I saw youre post right after i posted mine... haha and i updated the front page of the clan with a link to your story right above the Artisan Rank Bar. Hopefully once the clan gets some more members you'll get a ton of feedback! I'm at work right now so I dont have the liberty to read it atm, but hopefully later tonight I can read it in detail and let you know what i think! :D

To get on topic, I am still in college taking many liberal arts classes, getting my credits up. I do want to be a writer but I don't know if I will get anywhere quick with that just yet. I like to do fictional fantasy pieces but I also can write just about anything else...
So college starts for me at the end of August, I assume the same for you. Kinda feeling butterfly about it since I am not very socialable.

My college is weird and actually starts on Sunday... I know. haha but im excited to meet a bunch of new people. Im not super sociable either but i dont have too much of a problem making friends so im not too worried. I do have a girlfriend of seven months though who is about to start college an hour and a half away from mine so thats going to be a little taxing... but nevertheless i cant wait to start!

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
What state are you in? Oh man I would be stressed out. I am not a fan of people and if my GF was that far from me, I would be all like NOOOOOOO. I haven't been with her for tooo much longer than you have with yours.

AH work. I wish I had a job. NY is such a rundown piece of ****.
I got to run to the DMV for registration on my car, bbs.

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
What state are you in? Oh man I would be stressed out. I am not a fan of people and if my GF was that far from me, I would be all like NOOOOOOO. I haven't been with her for tooo much longer than you have with yours.

AH work. I wish I had a job. NY is such a rundown piece of ****.
I got to run to the DMV for registration on my car, bbs.

Yep I'm goin to the gym now ill bbl as well. but yeah im in NY too! haha and believe me i am all like NOOOOOOO haha im praying college wont break us up.

Meteor Masher

Cleffa in the Travelers' Den

I would like to be remembered as a Scholar, for my little Pokemon are wise and pink.
Here's part of my story: I travel using only the Cleffa. We teach each other things and get along very well.
Friend-Code: Alas, in just a day of our travelling, a Cleffa was hungry and ate it.

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
Yo, nice to meet you Meteor Masher. I see you are quite interesting. A rolepalyer I suppose? I guess you stay in character too? LOL well I hope you and Celffa can bring joy to the den.

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
I would like to be remembered as a Scholar, for my little Pokemon are wise and pink.
Here's part of my story: I travel using only the Cleffa. We teach each other things and get along very well.
Friend-Code: Alas, in just a day of our travelling, a Cleffa was hungry and ate it.

Hello Meteor Masher! I can already tell you are going to bring heaps of happiness and great vibes to this humble little clan :) I'm SnugNBouncy, and I want to welcome you as the first scholar in the Den! I completely understand the idea of traveling with only one Pokemon or one kind of Pokemon. For a while I was committed to the idea of traveling only with my shiny Pikachu Mimsy, but lately my team has expanded to welcome a select few others. I hope to hear more of your story soon, and don't forget to check into the Den whenever you can and give us updates on your life and your game!
Here is your Rank Bar as a Scholar (just remove the *s):

[*IMG]http://tinyurl.com/3e2w6ft[/IMG*]

I only ask that you be as active a member as you can be, and follow the clan rules. Welcome to the clan, Meteor Masher! :D

Last edited:

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
So guys, what do you do if you ran into a little butthole on this site? Chief I want to vent about this guy but then I'd have to mention his Serebii ID. It's probably not a good idea but yeah, this guy gave me issues over RNG. He got banned for a few days though. It was satisfactory.

Today was not the best. My "best friend" of 9 years and I have not talked lately, he changed alot due to druggin'. Well he's in California right now visiting others, and his ex is good friends with me. Well apparently he told me to "F yourself" . Nice eh? I just had it with people -__-; I did have a good little smoke of tobacco I use a pipe like Sherlock Holmes LOL :) But yeah now I am just going to ignore these abrasions of today and do some Pokemon.

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
So guys, what do you do if you ran into a little butthole on this site? Chief I want to vent about this guy but then I'd have to mention his Serebii ID. It's probably not a good idea but yeah, this guy gave me issues over RNG. He got banned for a few days though. It was satisfactory.

Today was not the best. My "best friend" of 9 years and I have not talked lately, he changed alot due to druggin'. Well he's in California right now visiting others, and his ex is good friends with me. Well apparently he told me to "F yourself" . Nice eh? I just had it with people -__-; I did have a good little smoke of tobacco I use a pipe like Sherlock Holmes LOL :) But yeah now I am just going to ignore these abrasions of today and do some Pokemon.

sorry bud but if you got a problem with another member you have to keep it off of the clan page! :( and thats terrible about your friend! im sorry to hear that but hittin a sherlock always helps! :) i have a gandalf pipe myself that always picks me up when im feelin down!

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
Gandalf pipe, as in from Lord Of The Rings? That seems really cool! I don't like to smoke often, so I keep it to once a day.
I had court today for a seatbelt ticket, it took them a hour just to set up my trial for next week -__-; I pleaded not guilty.
Today I am going to relax and play some Pokemon and just think of what is ahead of me in the next few weeks.
I have some members interested in joining the Den, I just have to talk to them and get them to confirm.
And I understand about the clan rules, that is more than a good idea. I just got an infraction, and another for the same issue I had. So now I have to sort that out.
Sheesh I am getting into all kinds of trouble -__-;

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
I would like to be remembered as a Artisan
Here's part of my story: I am a fantasy writer, often spending all day thinking about my various pieces while I play Pokemon. I have a total of five stories running, and I hope to become a published author.

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
<3GreenEspeon and I are so much alike! Thanks for joining, us Artisans have to stick together! Hope you hatch your shiny Eevee soon too! I think this clan will be a fun and friendly experience :D
Us Fantasy writers can hopefully share with eachother in the clan and have an enjoyable experience while doing so.

I'm still just doing my play through experience hoping for a shiny!

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
I would like to be remembered as a Artisan
Here's part of my story: I am a fantasy writer, often spending all day thinking about my various pieces while I play Pokemon. I have a total of five stories running, and I hope to become a published author.

Welcome to the Den!! I have seen you around the forums before, and have always admired your signatures with the shiny Espeons and Umbreons, it's great to see you joining the Den! We have one other Artisan, ShadowedXHunted, in the clan right now who is also a fantasy writer. I put a link to his work on the Members List next to his name, I could do the same for you if you would like some feedback on your stories, just let me know!

[IMG*]http://tinyurl.com/3bctgbj[/IMG*]

There is your Rank Bar as an Artisan, feel free to use it in your signature! And if you know anyone else who would like to join the Den, just send them over, it's always great to see new faces :) I only ask that you try to be as active a member as you can be on the clan page and keep us updated on your life and your games, because we all want to hear about it! I know youll be a great member of the Den and I can't wait to hear more of your stories :)

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
Gandalf pipe, as in from Lord Of The Rings? That seems really cool! I don't like to smoke often, so I keep it to once a day.
I had court today for a seatbelt ticket, it took them a hour just to set up my trial for next week -__-; I pleaded not guilty.
Today I am going to relax and play some Pokemon and just think of what is ahead of me in the next few weeks.
I have some members interested in joining the Den, I just have to talk to them and get them to confirm.
And I understand about the clan rules, that is more than a good idea. I just got an infraction, and another for the same issue I had. So now I have to sort that out.
Sheesh I am getting into all kinds of trouble -__-;

Haha similar to the one in Lord of the Rings. it is green frosted glass, (WAS) about a foot long and was the toast of parties :) unfortunately, I went to a music festival the other weekend and naturally with its fragile shape it broke :( its still usable but just four inches of it remain...
and thats terrible about court! im lucky enough not to have gotten a ticket yet, although i am quite the hazard on the road and am always expecting to get one. its good to hear that you know people who want to join the den! and we just got another writer so it sounds like you can both compare stories :D
About your infractions, I'd just lay low for a while and wait for them to blow over before pursuing the member(s) thats getting under your skin. Its not just a Travelers Den rule, but a general rule of the forums to keep peace between the members. However, if you are affiliated with a clan and you get in disputes, there can be repercussions for the whole clan for not keeping one of its members in line. Sadly we have to abide by these rules, but as long as you keep the bad vibes out of the Den, for the most part I could really care less how much feces you sling at other members :)
Sling away.

Status
Not open for further replies.