• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Traveler's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
I got lucky... I found someone willing to trade me eight DW Eevee, for some of my multiples. Ugh... Dad chewed me out for being a senior in high school, and still playing Pokemon... So... I'm redecorating. All Pokemon stuff shall be moved to my closet. But not into boxes... Oh no. I shall build a secret shrine! I will sleep in my closet, due to the fact that my room will be empty, and feel like a guest bedroom.
Well, things will be moved as soon as my arm quits bleeding and Diane leaves me alone.

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
I got lucky... I found someone willing to trade me eight DW Eevee, for some of my multiples. Ugh... Dad chewed me out for being a senior in high school, and still playing Pokemon... So... I'm redecorating. All Pokemon stuff shall be moved to my closet. But not into boxes... Oh no. I shall build a secret shrine! I will sleep in my closet, due to the fact that my room will be empty, and feel like a guest bedroom.
Well, things will be moved as soon as my arm quits bleeding and Diane leaves me alone.

awh man! i remember when i had to move all my pokemon stuff to my closet... :( it was a sad day indeed...

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
Nah. I did it to freak my Dad out. He pays so much attention to his work, that I was wonder if he would even notice... After four hours, and spending thirty minutes in my room, he finally noticed. He wants it all back up, because it's a "part of me".
I ended up sleeping in my closet, because my room was too bright. I never realized how much light is absorbed by my posters.
So, I'll put them back up today, but on the walls. I keep worrying about push pins falling on me in my sleep when they're on the roof. And, I'd kinda like my Entei, Suicune, and Raikou shiny promotion posters to be together. I'm proud of those! They came from my local GameStop. I almost lost the Suicune one, and that's one of my favorite Pokemon! So, I'd better start pulling things down off my back wall, so I can have my Wall of Pokemon!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
*Ahem*
So, I plan on hatching Eevee eggs, and I'm thinking about simultaneously hatching for a blue Ralts. I have a Japanese Gallade and my Gardevoir. I just love Gardevoir, she's a beautiful Pokemon... And I love the Gallade&Gardevoir pairing, but Umbreon and Espeon are my absolute favorite... Aww... I'm going all girly on ya'll... Sorry!!

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
Hey Green Espeon and crew, sorry to hear about what occurred with your Dad...
Sorry I haven't been around much. I had to get some story ideas going, edit that, did more Random Encounters and now have given up on that after 2500... So needless to say I'm puttered out of shiny hunting.

That's okay, I'm going onto playing the game now, and my house is having a competition between 5 of us or so.. I really want to win because my Dad offers prize money XD , I took 1st last time and got 25 bucks or so, which I am holding onto for my Tattoo extension (hopefully?)

So how is everyone else? I'm starting to have crappy dreams about college and ****, not eager at all with my paranoia and anti-socialness.. Most Professors like me so thats a big plus.

Espeon let me know when you write more, I would like to see how your story is coming along, it's really good so far :D

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
Shadow, I've written a bit more, but I think I'm going to rewrite. I start every sentence with I. And I've finished writing the part that needed to be written before I forgot, so I can rewrite comfortably. I will send you what I have, so I can get a good review on what I need edited.

I'm a little distracted right now, I'm working on a Leaf&Ash fanfic. Not liking it. They aren't mine. But, the sooner I get it out of my system, the better. And then I can stop playing Pokemon one handed. I've decided to hatch Eevee's and Ralts. Just a little more variety. Although... I may have to stop doing that soon. It's driving me mad to switch Pokemon.

And, my room has been put back together, with fabulous results. My entire back wall is Pokemon. :3

Last edited:

blazingben

around since blue
hey guys a lot of stuff going on everywhere and i hope it all ends good.
i was supposed to post yesterday but i was at my best friends place
to support him, but the dutch weather today was good so i got out my
dremel grinder the angle grinder and vile and went at it and i got the
primary round shape out of the steel:D the only things to do are getting
the v shape on the steel and drilling the holes for the handle slabs and then it's of to the harding process:)
pics again at the bottom;)

but i promissed you all a story so here is one from my recent travel to berlin:

i was the with my best mate and his cousin from wales also a good friend
of mine( i speak the best german out of us three and my best mate an ex sergeant took care of the planning
and his cousin well he was for the show;P)
and we arrived and saw a whole bunch of historical building in berlin
like the reichstag and the brandenburger tor and then some, we also visited the ddr museum and
it was real cool to see how life was in east berlin when the
wall was still there. so we are enjoying ourselfs get a drink here and a bratwurst and suddenly it was 19:30
and had to get dinner, so my best mate says we'll go back to the hotel and freshen up and i look online for a nice
area to get dinner and for drinks, so he looks something up and the review
says: one of my favorite area's nice bars and clubs and great restaurants.
so we think that sounds golden so we took the subway and arrive at the right
station and i look around and it was all dirty and weird and i say "guys we
ended up in a ghetto" so we walk out of the station and saw a street full of
barely dressed ladies so i say:"f*ck we ended up in a red light district"
on which the cousin reacts "nah man those are just promo girls for the clubs".
well not 5 seconds later we got approached by one of the girls and she asks:"hey boys how old are you?"
so we respond 21,20 and 19(and here i'm thinking ok this can be for the clubs) but right after so go's on and says:
"so you want to have some fun with some girls? 80 for a BJ HJ and massage with happy ending"
on which we responded nah we are just gonna get dinner and we walked of and found a awesome indian restaurant and had the best
indian i had in a while. and that travelers is how i ended up in a red light district in berlin and had a awesome dinner i hope you all thought it was
funny because we sure as hell laughed our as,ses of the rest of the evening;)

As promised pics:

the finished handle shape

the blade shape as it should be:)

holding it for the first time and it feels awesome already!!!

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Hey guys! Not much going on with me, except the fact I'm starting to learn how to sprite. Already make awesome recolors, except i didnt know to not save them as jpg. Sad face... I gotta redo them all, but ill make them even better this time.

Btw. Blazingben that knife is awesome :)

Throhlurk

Extremespeeder
Hello travelers! My name is Throhlurk
I would like to be remembered as a Bard
Here's part of my story: I come from a long line of warriors, and was almost forced to become one myself. But i managed to escape my fate, and have since travelled to world sharing my songs and poems, bringing happiness, sadness, hope, despair and Pokemon, but only to those I see fit. I do still battle, but only for the joy of competition, not to revel in my victory or another's defeat.
Friend-Code: In sig.

As a side note, I will happily Ev train or breed rare pokemon upon request for little or no reward.

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Welcome, throhlurk! I hope you settle in well here and get to share some of your adventures with us! You can add the userbar to your sig now, just give credit to Extroph.

P.S. Ill send everyone a message about you so they know you joined.

P.P.S. I would like to change something in my intro, snugnbouncy.
Updated version:
Hello travelers! My name is pokemonranger7098
I would like to be remembered as a Scholar. Here's part of my story: I'm still a young sprout, always wanting to know more, even though I know more about math than my mom, more reading than my dad, and more of both than my sister. I'm not sure what my future occupation may be, but I really hope that it is video game programmer/designer, so I can work on future pokemon games!

Last edited:

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
Hiya Throhlurk! Yay! New member! ~ That's very generous of you to EV Train or breed with little or no reward... Anyway, school starts next Monday bright and early. My Eevee better shine, this was a summer project... I'm going to be busy today, so I don't know how much I can collect today. I haven't even collect 100 Ralts eggs yet... I may hold off on Ralts... I need mah Eevee!!!*

*I need my Eevee!!!

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Do you want to hatch a shiny one, or do you just want to get a shiny one? I can clone you my event vgc shiny eevee for free with pokecheck if you just want any shiny eevee btw its lv. 50

I can now do recolors!

scaled.php

This recolor is not mine but it shows what kind of stuff i can do. Credit to Victory for it.

Last edited:

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
Nah. I'm hatching for a female Shiny, then I'm going to EV Train it in Sp. Attack and Health. I've got two other shinies, but one is german, and the other is a trade. I want one with my own ID number and everything. The event though, is that Eevee from the Pokemon Gaming Convention that you got through SS and HG?

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Its either a video game conference/convention 2010 or 11, cant remember right now, got it from black haxorus trade shop (he checks the legality of pokemon he gets with pokecheck, so I know it's real)

Dont forget, if u want it, u will get a clone

Last edited:

Throhlurk

Extremespeeder
Thanks guys :) I am also an Espeon fan, and have a fully EV trains level one hundred Dw one. If anyone else wants a Dw eevee...

Throhlurk

Extremespeeder
Hey, where do i get te userbar?

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
I finished redoing all of my recolors, and they look great! I want to post some, but thats complicated seeing as i only Post from my ipod for privacy reasons.

Edit: found a mobile app to upload pictures! Here's a few:
Sandile/dialga and keldeo/eevee (i did the tip of the tail and mane/beard thing different because i wanted to use all of the colors)

scaled.php
scaled.php

These are saved as .png so it wouldnt blur like a .jpg, but i cant figure out why the background shows up, if you could help, that would be great!

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
Sorry pokemonranger, I don't know anything about what you're doing. I'm playing Pokemon XD this morning with one hand and hatching eggs with the other. I have till Sunday night to hatch my shiny. I've got my Espeon and Houndoom duo out this morning and they are kicking butt this morning at the Mt. Battle. I'm on Battle number 86, and I get a free Johto starter when I beat 100 people. It's much easier than Battle tower. When my Pokemon are level 80-85, and my opponent's are level 60-65, it's almost boring! But, I want my starter!

Status
Not open for further replies.