• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Treasure is All Mine! (621)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Haha I actually love this episode, it reminded me of a Kanto episode (probably just Jessiebelle). But it was full of wit, a fun episode and TR and Ash and co. worked together again - which I love. I really wanted James to take Growlie with him though, shame he didn't. But a great filler episode IMO.

kemal07

I actually liked this episode. I was expecting it to be a bit boring, but it was much, much better than the Pikachu-Piplup sttick together episode (worst episode of DP).

I have to say though I can't explain why but James' Butler is very, very annoying.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was great to see James' Growlithe again. It was cool to find out that Growlithe knew Dig. Odd how the letter James cannot stand is a flattering letter to Jessibelle, back when he was a child. It was funny to see the box with the letter just turned into a rocket and flew away. It was different how TR actually "asked" the gang to blast them off for a change.

32/100

Littlemyuu

Love the episode, i was soo happy to see James's Growley again =D wish it would join James..but i like it and it bring back memories from the old episode ^^

wobbanut

Team Awesome
"Holy Matrimony" has always been one of my favorite episodes of Pokemon, and was easily my favorite episode of the first season. It was nice to see return appearances by James's parents, Growlie, and Jessibelle for this episode, but... I don't know, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about the episode was lacking compared to its predecessor. Maybe it was the contrived treasure box, it just seemed like a convenient excuse to bring back familiar characters (why can't they do it in a better way in Unova? I miss the old recurring characters) It is cool seeing Jessibelle again, and I commend Michelle Knotz for reproducing the dual vocal work of Rachel Lillis, but it wasn't as good as it could be. I did like Jessibelle accidentally blasting off, though. LOL

6/10

NPT

Just a member
I actually liked this episode. Seeing Jessibelle and Growlithe again in this episode, brought back memories of "Holy Matrimony" from the Indigo saga. It's cool that Growlithe learned Dig, but It's sad that James left it behind again.
Jessibelle blasting was a funny moment..... but the Treasure Box transfroming into a Rocket was really odd.

zhixun

Kojiro's story is quite sad in my opinion. He has almost to none freedom and has to do everything that their parents want them to. Generally a fun filler to me but not too great. Kojiro find a getaway by begging Pikachu to use Juuman Boruto to send them blast off. It is weird for Rumika to go with Kojiro and Nyarth while Musashi is staying. Kind of lacking continuity to the next episode.

Funny how when TR were pirates, they weren't talking,a t all, how stereotypical pirates usually talk.

JudySpell

Banned
Wow we saw Growlie and Jessebelle again which I never would have expected to see again. Too bad that nothing else that was entertaining happened. 6.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked when Monferno hurt his hand while digging ha ha, plus Jessibelle's entrance was really over the top. I was glad to see James command Growlie however and when he blasted off with Jessibelle.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Rumika was as insane as she was in Kanto, and I was amazed that the producers of the series even remembered that she existed. Kojiro's Shinou family mansion was essentially a copy of his Kanto home truthfully, and I would've been delighted if he had taken his Gar-chan with him on his travels.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Well from Jessiebelle's appearance and similarity to Jessie, I'm beginning to wonder if they're actually related: maybe not in terms of being sisters, but in the same way the Officer Jenny's and Nurse Joy's are related.

Alloutℯ

Banned
It was clever how the writers worked Jessibelle back into the show as we haven't really seen her in a long time. This episode was a good look into James's past, something which is always nice to see.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was clever how the writers worked Jessibelle back into the show as we haven't really seen her in a long time. This episode was a good look into James's past, something which is always nice to see.

Too bad that some of his past seemed to get retconned. And it annoyed me how James had yet another family mansion in Sinnoh.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
and I would've been delighted if he had taken his Gar-chan with him on his travels.

Assuming that's Growlie, I would've liked if James had taken him with him, tho at the same time I can imagine Growlie blasting off with Team Rocket if he had joined James, which would've been a sad predicament for him honestly. ^^;

Daizy

I call you honey
I wonder why out of all the old Kanto characters the writers/producers decided to have Jessebelle come back in this episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wonder why out of all the old Kanto characters the writers/producers decided to have Jessebelle come back in this episode.

Rumika had history with Kojirou, so we can assume that unlike most other one-off characters, many fans were eager to see her again, which might've contributed to her return here.

Vulpicks

Really entertaining episode! I've said this before, but the TRio are garbage in normal eps and absolutely amazing in eps focused on them.

Sitting on an expensive couch carried by helicopters was one of the most extra things I've ever seen. Also it's always nice to see Gar-chan!

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Vulpicks said:
Really entertaining episode! I've said this before, but the TRio are garbage in normal eps and absolutely amazing in eps focused on them.

Agreed, especially in DP. It's episodes such as this one that make me happy to see the Rocket-dan trio have comedic roles, which will decrease temporarily once the Best Wishes saga begins.

Daizy

I call you honey
I loved this episode but the ending was really rushed which gives me hope that we'll see Jessibelle in the future. I was also surprised that James's parents didn't do much, but it was good to see their role with the chest.