• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Treasure That Washed Ashore (4)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1240.jpg

The Treasure That Washed Ashore​

The Rising Volt Tacklers airship breaks down and needs to make an emergency landing on an island in the Kanto region, however the Fuecoco disappears without people noticing. Liko & Sprigatito head to the island to search for it. Meanwhile, a boy who lives on the island, Roy, finds a mysterious Pokémon he's never seen on the island before. Will Liko find Fuecoco?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

diakyu

Well dang, I'm really excited for this but I'm gonna have to turn in before it airs. Excited to see Roy!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Loved the episode, I love how again, it feels so interconnected and directly leads into the next one. Roy seems great and I love how him and Liko are interacting as of now. It was cute how they both wanted to help the pokemon get more berries after Fuecoco ate there's. Also I could be completely wrong but I think Friede knew Roy's grandpa??

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Good episode and Roy's actually smart. The pendant and the ancient ball reacting to each other and the chat between Amethyo and his boss(?) seems to be important.

Friede's the king of Twister and Zoom schooling exists in this PokeWorld.

Karnage

Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike
This episode was so cute. No exciting action but I don't think it needed that. This was just set up for next episode after all.

So the pendant and Pokeball are linked somehow... interesting. Guess Amethio will see that and decide to go after both of them. Speaking of which, in the images we see in the Explorers hideout (?), there is an image of the pendant lying on a table. Wonder where they got that originally from?

diakyu

AHAHAHA SIKE I STAYED UP FOR MY SON FUECOCOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love him. I will die for him.

RetroPokeFan

Decent enough episode and a good introduction to Roy.

I was a little sceptical of him at first but if this this ep is anything to go by then I'm more and more curious to see how this plot of his is gonna go. And more so for the Explorers as well.

Karnage

Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike
Decent enough episode and a good introduction to Roy.

I was a little sceptical of him at first but if this this ep is anything to go by then I'm more and more curious to see how this plot of his is gonna go. And more so for the Explorers as well.
Same. I was worried he would be too much of an Ash clone but he's already setting himself apart. I'm looking forward to more of his and Liko's dynamic.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Here's the dialogue from the scene with the Explorers, since I'm sure you're all curious about that bit:

Hamber: So this is the pendant Gibeon-sama wants... That SHINE, though...
Amethio: Indeed, it seems to be hiding tremendous energy.
Hamber: Would you like to report to Gibeon-sama?
Amethio: No, not yet. I'm still planning our next move.
Hamber: Quite understandable. We are up against Friede from the Rising Volt Tacklers, he is said to be highly skilled.
Amethio: Heh. He's quite the worthy opponent.
Hamber: We await good news. Take care.
Conia: Amethio-sama, what IS the secret that pendant holds?
Amethio: That's what I intend to find out!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Iwane's animation feels more fluid than a lot of his work in JN (especially JN 6 which is probably the closest comparison here since they're both his first episodes in each series), hopefully that's a sign of a better production

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m guessing by his interaction with Frede & the preview from next week’s episode, that Roy’s grandpa has an “I HATE ALL OUTSIDERS!!* type of personality and doesn’t want Roy to join the Rising Volt Tacklers because of his old mindset