• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
since the tourney is tomorrow' my e-3 will open monday

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So I'm having a rough weekend, I won't be opening for a few days. I may have time tomorrow to participate in the tourney, but we'll have to see how I feel.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Dark gym is open.

Challenger's name: Shoveler
Leader Type/Owner: Dark/Mr.Y
Triad/Team used against this Triad: E3/Scizor, Mawile, Politoed, Greninja, Garchomp, Rotom-W
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: GG.

Dark gym is closed.

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's name: Shoveler
Leader Type/Owner: Dark/Mr.Y
Triad/Team used against this Triad: E3/Scizor, Mawile, Politoed, Greninja, Garchomp, Rotom-W
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: Nice match :) I brought a hyper offensive team with a bit of bulk. I don't know how he feels about it, but I really enjoyed the battle. I made some calls, there were no misses, and overall I feel that every turn mattered in the end. Really good game and I hope we can have more in the future :) (just not in the tournament as you'll crush me as always XD)

Oh yeah, if you're in the following list and I haven't contacted you about receiving your prize for defeating my triad, please let me know by PM:
Cryuel
Dew Watatsumi
Mr. Y
Sito
PokePnguin

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heya guys, just a heads up, I apologize in advance if I lack availability to open my gym for the next few days.
Though I'll often be lurking about on the forums, my free time will be a little limited since I'm on my final week of the summer session.
(Which basically means finishing up a final paper, prepping for finals, etc.)
Of course, I'll still be participating in tomorrow's tourney, because I'm hyped for that. :3
But other than that, I won't be able to open until after my summer classes are over. (Or in other words, until Thursday again.)

Lmfao at M-Sceptile topic
ya'll joke meyn

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm Dews partner now, yay me :)

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 1, Colton and Shoveler
Opponents' selected team:
Victor, Score: Dt and Dew, 1-0
Rate your team's performance: 8/10
Rate opponents' performance: 8/10
Constructive comments about the match:God that was scary, between me picking the wrong version of a pokemon and falling for something really obvious, I didn't think we'd pull it off. Though, you probably weren't expecting me to use that one move toward the end.

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 2, Cryuel and LF
Opponents' selected team: Mienshao, Donphan, Manectric, Exploud, Alakazam, and i forget the last on.
Victor, Score: Dt and Dew, 4-0
Rate your team's performance: 7/10
Constructive comments about the match: No offense to you guys, but that was hysterical xD That double hax in the beginning really helped us, especially since it allowed us to set up. Though I wonder why you used that one move that hit everyone including you team mate, perhaps you weren't expecting the partner to be down to so little health.

and you may not have won the first one! you hadn't seen our last two POkemon >_> but yes that was unfortunate.

Round #, Opponent Team:Round 3, Smeargle and Jzaeth
Opponents' selected team: Goodra, PorygonZ, Mismagius, Blastoise, Arcanine, Donphan.
Victor, Score: Smeargle/Jzaeth 1-0
Rate your team's performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponents' performance: 9/10
Constructive comments about the match: Great match. I ended up losing a pokemon due to a miscommunication, but thats how it is. Went down to the wire for us but in the end the Parylsis gave you the win. GG :)

Round #, Opponent Team:Round 4, Mr. Y and SilverLanayru
Opponents' selected team: Espeon, Porygon2, Arcanine, Sceptile, Florges, and the last one I forget
Victor, Score: Dt and Dew 1-0
Rate your team's performance: 9/10
Constructive comments about the match: Florges very nearly had us, but a crit hit saved the day. Awesome battle guys :)

Last edited:

cryuel

6o4W3Bb.png
Tournament Banner sponsored by Kida-Ookami

Official Tournament Begin:​
  • After the Homage to Hoenn tournament series, we've come up with a new, unique tournament concept to encourage creativity and fun at the Trinity League! The MultiChrome tournament begin today 7 pm, GMT 0 time.

• When signing-in, please post "signing in" and read the following important posting rules: Click here to read the few but important posting rules for "signing in".

• If you'd like an efficient way to communicate with your partner privately to strategise, try out chatzy (free to use and no registration/adding friends/etc. needed).

For today's "MultiChrome" tournament the theme centres around Multi Battles & single-typed Pokémon. The rules will be the following:
  1. Tournament format: 4 or 5 rounds on Multilevel format (so no knock-outs; everyone has the same number of rounds)
  2. General Smogon Rules & OU Tier or lower (so no Ubers!)
  3. Multi Battle style with an assigned partner
  4. not more than 1 Legendary allowed
  5. Each individual player must carry 6 different, single-typed Pokémon (= no dual-types, and no type repetitions)
  6. when entering your Pokémon in the selection screen with your partner, you and your partner may have type repetitions in your selected Pokémon
  7. Pokémon that Mega evolve must either: not evolve into a dual-type (Mega Pinsir and Mega Ampharos are not permitted!), or: Mega evolve into a single typed Pokémon and not be switched in unless one of your Pokémon fainted (only applies to Mega Aggron users).
Prizes include:
  • Feature Prize: a nicknameable 5IV shiny Dusclops (Sassy with Pain Split, Trick Room and Night Shade/Frisk/missing Attack IV/Premier Ball) - the winner team will claim this prize
  • Feature Prize: a nicknameable 4IV shiny Shuppet (Adamant with Knock Off, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond and Shadow Sneak/Insomnia/missing both Special stats/Dusk Ball) - the winner team will claim this prize
  • Participation Prize: a nicknameable 1IV shiny Koffing (Calm with Pain Split & Curse, 14/14/14/31/24/25) - will be distributed to one random participant

Special Battle Result Form for the MultiChrome Tournament
For the Trinity League MultiChrome Tournament, participants should use only this special Battle Result Form. (Remember: Edit posts, even with questions & when posting battle results!) Ratings should always be constructive and provide opportunities for growth.
HTML:
Round #, Opponent Team: [Example: "Round 1, Mr.Y & Sito"]
Opponents' selected team: [Example: "Manectric, Miltank, Machamp & Sylveon, Suicune, Sudowoodo"] (only post this AFTER the first round is complete)
Victor, Score: [Example: "Mr.Y & Sito, 2-0"]
Rate your team's performance: x/10
Rate opponents' performance: x/10
Constructive comments about the match:

Edit:
Round #, Opponent Team: Round 1, Sito & TwinYoshi
Opponents' selected team: Bannette, Arcanine, Alakazam & Tangrowth, Darmanitan, Granbull
Victor, Score: LF&Cryuel 3-0
Rate opponents' performance: 7.5/10
Constructive comments about the match: Wow, LF, our team works much better than I could have hoped for. That match was awesome! :3 Sito, I'm a bit surprised you didn't use Destiny Bond with Bannette on its second turn but obviously that worked out for LF and me. ^_^ gg!

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 2, Dew & Dragontamer
Opponents' selected team: Mienshao, Haxorus, ..? & Porygon Z, Espeon, ..?
Victor, Score: Dew & Fragontamer 4-0
Rate opponents' performance: 7/10
Constructive comments about the match: I'm sorry but DOUBLE freeze on both our Pokemon is NOT normal... (not very happy right now...) We honestly had the match in the bag the first time we properly battled before the DC. Why, Arceus, why..? *sob* This match defines Hax (yes, word play intended given Dew's bring along)

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 3, Mr.Y & SilverLanayru
Opponents' selected team: Goodra, Blastoise, ..? & Florges, ..?
Victor, Score: Mr.Y & SilverLanayru 6-0
Rate your team's performance: 6/10
Constructive comments about the match: I wouldn't say we performed badly per se, but your team was simply better than ours in regards to the Pokemon we chose. I really wish I had learned Dragon Claw instead of Outrage - well, I didn't to take a risk and maximise potential gains, but that obviously backfired in the Outrage that hit Florges instead of Goodra.. xD Thanks for the match, and sorry for the dcs from us.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Sure isn't any tournament vibe today. :S

Lord Fighting signing in....

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 1, TwinYoshi & Sito
Opponents' selected team: --
Victor, Score: LF & Cryuel win 3-0
Constructive comments: nothing major. Well played :)

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 2, Dew & DT
Opponents' selected team: --
Victor, Score: Dt & Dew win 4-0
Rate opponents' performance: 5/10
Constructive comments: OMFG! We were just about to win and then we get dc. And you double freeze hax. -.- I'm not happy.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
ready for action! Twinyoshi45 Signing in!

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 1, cryuel & lord fighting
Opponents' selected team: Manectric, typhlosion, and / Exploud, Hitmontop, and Alakazam
Victor, Score: LordFighting & Cryuel win 3-0
Constructive comments: Bringing my (NAME REDACTED) was a bad idea for this match, gg

Round #, Opponent Team: Silverlanaryu and Mr.Y
Opponents' selected team: Florges, Meganium, Arcanine/ Sceptile, Conkeldur, and Goodra
Victor, Score: Mr.Y & Silver (1-0)
Constructive comments about the match: Luck is not on our side, if my sleep powder had hit someone the first 2 times I used it we possibly could have won that

Round #, Opponent Team: round 3 Colton and Shoveler
Opponents' selected team: Absol, Azelf, Ambipom/ Arcanine, Tornadus, and politoed
Victor, Score: colton & shoveler win 4-0
Constructive comments about the match: Granbull just gets no respect, first he gets parahax'd by a thunder then gets hit by a crit
hurricane... GG!

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 4, Jhzaeth & SmeargleRocks
Opponents' selected team: Azelf, Conkeldur, and Electross/ Donphan, Milotic, and some third mon
Victor, Score: Sito and TwinYoshi, 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: I will NEVER doubt you again Hitmonlee, GG!

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Shoveler signing in. Just doing things with Colton pre tournament.

Of course, I could SING in, but none of us want that :p (stupid autocorrect on iPad)

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 1, Dew and DT
Victor, Score: Dt and Dew, 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: Scarf. That is all.

Opponent Team: Round 2, Jhzaeth & SmeargleRocks
Opponents' selected team: Eelektross, Azelf, Conkeldurr & Raichu, Tornadus, Milotic
Victor, Score: Shoveler & Colton, 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: Cof is so bulky it hurts XD Also both Tornaduses died due to misses XD

Opponent Team: Round 3, Sito & TwinYoshi
Opponents' selected team: Alakazam, Arcanine, Electivire & Darmanitan, Granbull, Tangrowth
Victor, Score: Shoveler & Colton 4-0
Constructive comments about the match: Woo, the predictions and 4HP live!

Opponent Team: Round EX, Dew & DT
Opponents' selected team: Conkeldurr, Clefable, PorygonZ & Vaporeon, Mienshao, ???
Victor, Score: Dew & DT 4-0
Constructive comments about the match: we literally only lost to hax on that one. Two Rock Slide flinches that killed Cofagrigus and then two Hurricane misses in a row.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Signing in ^w^
hope yall are ready, me and alex/shoveler are coming in strong :D

Round #, Opponent Team: round 1 Dew & dragontamer
Opponents' selected team: (only post this AFTER the first round is complete)
Victor, Score: dew and dragon win 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: was really close! if shoveler had a better partner.......well >3>

Round #, Opponent Team: round 2 J & smeargle
Victor, Score: colton & shoveler win 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: omg that rocked! can't believe my 2nd poke survived that psychic xD

Round #, Opponent Team: round 3 sito & twin
Victor, Score: colton & shoveler win 4-0
Constructive comments about the match: Finally predicted pursuit right! :D loved that battle it could've gone either way xD

Round #, Opponent Team: round 4 dew and dragon
Victor, Score:dew & dragon win 4-0
Rate opponents' performance: 5/10
Constructive comments about the match: way too much hax. double flinch killed me off, and then a freeze on alex/shoveler. really not happy with that hax. But it was fun never the less.

Had a lot of fun in this tourney! Grats to dew and dragon! (I hate y'alls luck)

Last edited:

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
Jhzaeth signing in for the tournament! Smeargle and I haven't had much time to plan, but he has a vast collection of monotypes, so we have a pretty unique team :D Can't wait to get this started!

Get ready to feel Smeargle and my monotype... pain!
Arceus!.png

Round #, Opponent Team: [Example: "Round 1, Mr.Y & Sito"]
Opponents' selected team: [Example: "Manectric, Miltank, Machamp & Sylveon, Suicune, Sudowoodo"] (only post this AFTER the first round is complete)
Victor, Score: [Example: "Mr.Y & Sito, 2-0"]
Rate your team's performance: x/10
Rate opponents' performance: x/10
Constructive comments about the match:

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 1, Mr.Y and Silver Lanayru.
Opponents' selected team: blank until round 2
Victor, Score: Jhzaeth and SmeargleRocks, 2-1
Constructive comments about the match: Tense battle, and you had great synergy! Good predictions but in the end we had the type advantage (and luck). Well played :)

Edit: Just for the record Silver we didn't plan our team to counter yours from our 6 pokes each. Instead, we have two 'sets' to keep things interesting. We already chose which set we wanted to battle before we saw your teams. We were lucky with the confusion, have to admit.

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 2, Shoveler and Colton
Opponents' selected team: Ambipom, Cofagrigus, Azelf, Tornadus-T, Arcanine, M-Banette.
Victor, Score: Shoveler/Colton, 1-0
Rate your team's performance: 6/10
Constructive comments about the match: Two terrible predictions on our end made things really hard... but we stabilised. It was close at the end, if you have carried psychic not psyshock we would have won I'm sure! Also, fairly frustrating tactics just targeting one of our players... Not sure how I feel about that. It's definitely within the rules but it makes it less fun.

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 3, Dew and DragonTamer
Opponents' selected team: Porygon-z, Mienshao, Conkeldurr, Absol, Vaporeon, Haxorus.
Victor, Score: Jhzaeth and SmeargleRocks, 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: Incredibly close at the end, and I knew that one of those 9 thunderbolts was going to cause paralysis. Great game, your team has some nice synergy.

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 4, Sito and TwinYoshi
Opponents' selected team: Hitmonlee, Banette, Arcanine, Darmantan, Klinklang, Alakazam.
Victor, Score: Sito and TwinYoshi, 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: Good game, Banette and Arcanine caused major problems for us.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Keep having to do things at the wrong time....

I gotta be away with my grandparents for a bit so i dont know if im going to show up

Round #, Opponent Team: round 1Shoveler and Colton
Victor, Score: dew and dragon win 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: Too close of a match, could've gone either way. Dragon, you made a mistake but I'm glad you turned it around

Round #, Opponent Team: round 2 Cryuel and Lord Fighting
Victor, Score: dew and dragon win 4-0
Constructive comments about the match: Oh my god...the hax, the double hax. I am sorry for that Cryuel XD

Round #, Opponent Team:Round 3, Smeargle and Jzaeth
Opponents' selected team: Goodra, PorygonZ, Mismagius, Blastoise, Arcanine, Donphan.
Victor, Score: Smeargle/Jzaeth 1-0
Rate your team's performance: 8.5/10
Constructive comments about the match: A bit of miscommunication and parahax cost us... other than that, close game

ound #, Opponent Team:Round 4, Mr. Y and SilverLanayru
Opponents' selected team: Espeon, Porygon2, Arcanine, Sceptile, Florges, and the last one I forget
Victor, Score: Dt and Dew 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: Florges very nearly had us, but a crit hit saved the day. Awesome battle guys

Round #, Opponent Team: round 5 Shoveler and Colton
Opponents' selected team:Banette, Cofagrigus, Tornadus, Ambipom, Arcanine, forgot the last one
Victor, Score: Dew and Dragon win 4-0
Constructive comments about the match: Very great match. Dragon and I had better communication than before leading up to our win. Conk flinching Cofagrigus twice was a nice bonus as well as Clefable dodging the hurricanes. Its still a great match and I can't ask for abetter partner

Last edited:

Pokemister

Brendan
Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: Brendan/Pokemister
FriendCode (FC): 3325-2162-8197
Challenge motivation: Thought it would be fun to do wi-fi gym battles
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
SilverLanayru signing in. :3
Mr. Y and I have been able to plan our stuffs, and we got this~

---

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 1; Jhzaeth & SmeargleRocks
Opponents' selected team: Disclosed.
Victor, Score: Jhzaeth & SmeargleRocks; 2-1 (forfeit)
Rate your team's performance: 7.5/10
Rate opponents' performance: 7.5/10
Constructive comments about the match: Well, I didn't think having a full battle box was a thing, so our team was technically exposed from the start. Secondly, that confusion was unfortunately a huge factor to your victory. Good game, otherwise!

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 2; Sito & Twinyoshi45
Opponents' selected team: Darmanitan, Tangrowth, Banette, Arcanine, Alakazam... forgot the last one.
Victor, Score: Mr. Y & SilverLanayru; 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: Very close match. xD Good game!

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 3; Cryuel & Lord Fighting
Opponents' selected team: Haxorus, Tyhlosion, Cofagrigus, Clefable, Alakazam, Feraligatr
Victor, Score: Mr. Y & SilverLanayru; 6-0
Constructive comments about the match: All I can say is... that risk with Outrage. o_o; Good game!

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 4; Dew Watatsumi & Dragontamer
Opponents' selected team: Conkeldurr, Absol, Porygon-Z, Mienshao, Manectric, Vaporeon
Victor, Score: Dew Watatsumi & Dragontamer; 1-0
Constructive comments about the match: Those crits were the bane of me... otherwise, I would've gotten this. ;w; Good game!

Last edited:

cryuel

CLxaQ7J.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: Brendan/Pokemister
FriendCode (FC): 3325-2162-8197
Challenge motivation: Thought it would be fun to do wi-fi gym battles
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles

Welcome to the League! I've added you to our list of challengers, so feel free to challenge our Leaders when they're open.
We're actually about to start our MultiChrome tournament in a few minutes, so let me know via PM/VM if you're interested in joining (although I doubt you might have 6 single-typed Pokemon at hand?). In any case, welcome to our League and have fun challenging us! :)

(To other League Members: this is not an official tourney multi-post.. ^_^)

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sito signing in

Edit

I am on my phone so cannot write all the thingy well xD

Battle 1
Loss
I used something I shouldnt gave xD

Battle 2
Loss
A crit and much much hax against us ><

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Mr. Y signing in.

Round #, Opponent Team: Round 1, Jhzaeth and Smeargle
Victor, Score: Jhzaeth and Smeargle (1-2)
Constructive comments about the match: GG. the hax though.

Round #, Opponent Team: Sito and twinYoshi
Victor, Score: Mr.Y & Silver (1-0)
Constructive comments about the match: GG. Haxy match again, but this time it was on our side.

Round #, Opponent Team: 3 and Cryuel and LF
Victor, Score: Mr. Y and Silver 6-0
Constructive comments about the match: GG

Round #, Opponent Team: Dew and Dragon
Victor, Score: Dew and Dragon
Constructive comments about the match: Two crits in arow made us lose, the hax god must hate us. GG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.