• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Battling on PS, I've gotten a hell lot of experience as I ran a guild for almost more than a year and had many wars on PS. The thing on PS is that you need to register yourself and then search for your opponents name on the lobby chat. If Cryuel or any other official of the league allows me, I can be a PS helper kind of a person to help you set up and have your first battle on PS.

I would actually appreciate that a lot! Having someone very experienced with PS to help out would benefit me the league.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Dew i don't think anyone else but me has applied for castle which is what is my most preferred or have i not seen someone most popular os definitely garden though!
i meant maze/garden

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Question: Can PS do rotation battles? Carousel is my most preferred and I've never used PS much.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
PS is real easy to use guys... You literally just enter a name, make your team and find your opponents name in the lobby. The battle starts and that's it. You can also talk during battles on PS which is helpful. :) I was in Bleu's guild so I too have used PS many times. Still prefer WiFi though. I think Bleu being the PS helper is a great idea! :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Yeah, PS is fairly easy to use indeed; I've used it many times myself, especially long before I ever joined a guild on here. Though a suggestion for in case the main PS server gets too laggy for anyone (which can happen), I've seen some guildies access a different PS server for such situations. When registering your username on the main server, your username applies to all other available PS servers.

And Colton, I believe PS doesn't offer Rotation battles, last I checked.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Yeah, PS is fairly easy to use indeed; I've used it many times myself, especially long before I ever joined a guild on here. Though a suggestion for in case the main PS server gets too laggy for anyone (which can happen), I've seen some guildies access a different PS server for such situations. When registering your username on the main server, your username applies to all other available PS servers.

And Colton, I believe PS doesn't offer Rotation battles, last I checked.

Yh there used to be the oriserver but then they shut that down and launched the battle tower which was actually worse XD If it works though then it's alot easier to find your opponent than on the main server.

I believe PS does all tiers and doubles battles but not sure what else...

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
PS offers these types of battles: all Single battle tiers from uber to LC, Double battles, X and Y battle spot, Random battles (Both Single and double), STABmons, 1v1, Hackmons, Skybattles, Inverse Battles, OU Monotype, and Tier shift

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
So rotation would be wifi only. I am really ok with this :3
Thanks for the answers guys! ^w^

cryuel

So rotation would be wifi only. I am really ok with this :3
Thanks for the answers guys! ^w^

True, rotation would be the only one that would be Wifi only. ;)

Also, after having discussed it with Lt. Bleu, we'll introduce Frontier Overseers to help out with newcomers to PS (or generally anyone with questions).

And Silver, the other server is a great idea. Should I just mention that with a hyperlink in the OP?

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

Also, after having discussed it with Lt. Bleu, we'll introduce Frontier Overseers to help out with newcomers to PS (or generally anyone with questions).

And Silver, the other server is a great idea. Should I just mention that with a hyperlink in the OP?

going off of the picture bleu linked triples can't be on ps either.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant

I'll be glad to help out, Just leave me a PM or a VM.

About the second server, it is best to use it since it is not usually crowded.

Also, are the battles going to be Best of 1 or Best of 3? And instead of rotation battles, we could change that to random battles maybe (EDIT) and replace triple with balanced hackmons or 1v1 maybe?

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'll be glad to help out, Just leave me a PM or a VM.

About the second server, it is best to use it since it is not usually crowded.

Also, are the battles going to be Best of 1 or Best of 3? And instead of rotation battles, we could change that to random battles maybe (EDIT) and replace triple with balanced hackmons or 1v1 maybe?

I'm a little confused, bleu would you mind explaining the second server. I didn't know ps had multiple servers o_O

also rotation being wifi only is fine :3 the frontier includes both methods, and most are going to be PS anyways.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I'm a little confused, bleu would you mind explaining the second server. I didn't know ps had multiple servers o_O

also rotation being wifi only is fine :3 the frontier includes both methods, and most are going to be PS anyways.

The servers are almost similar with nothing special about them other than the names. The main server that everyone usually uses is more crowded that's all. The other servers(Maybe 2) are hell lot less crowded with about 7-10 people online at a time that's all.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
The servers are almost similar with nothing special about them other than the names. The main server that everyone usually uses is more crowded that's all. The other servers(Maybe 2) are hell lot less crowded with about 7-10 people online at a time that's all.

oooooooooh I see thank you! idk why I was getting confused on that >.<

Challenger's name: Marashu
Leader Type/Owner: rock/ Coltonl
Triad/Team used against this Triad: abundant savannah/ keldeo, cloyster, espeon, medicham, volcarona, crustle
Challenger Result: win 2-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: it was really going my way in the beginning! some bad plays at the end cost me the game though. sad that I scalded medicham twice and couldn't get the burn ;A; But was really fun! :D

rock gym is closed right now, I just promised marashu when we were both available he could challenge me :3
I'll probably open later on.

Challenger's name: Dragontamer
Leader Type/Owner: rock/ Coltonl
Triad/Team used against this Triad: abundant savannah/ Mienshao, Charizard, Vaporeon, Rampardos, Hydregon, Galvantula
Challenger Result: lose 4-0 (i think thats the score, my vs recorder is full and I havn't cleaned it out yet so I can't save these awesome battles ;A; )
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: That was a lot of fun! Didn't think I'd ever take vaporeon down, and was upset when I didn't predict those scalds, could've gotten some +1s on cradily. That was a really enjoyable battle, was scared I'd lose my 2 most important mons, but thankfully I only lost one and I didn't even need it at the end :3

Last edited:

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Ok, I finally got to a computer, so I can now formally submit my application

Frontier Brain Application
Username/Nickname: PokePnguin
Desired Battle Facility (you can list up to 3 preferences): Resort, Village, and Island (Respectively by preference)
Would you like to offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes/No? Yes
GMT Timezone (and FriendCode if additionally Wifi): GMT -7 and 2079-6763-2506
Why do you wish to apply? Talonflame has begun to grind my gears XD
Have you read all rules carefully? Of course :)

Marashu

Wait, triples is wifi only? I've got a triples team (admittedly it's a touch on the experimental side). I'll bow out if it becomes available on PS, but until then...

Frontier Brain Application
Username/Nickname: Marashu
Desired Battle Facility (you can list up to 3 preferences): Battle Towers
Would you like to offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes
GMT Timezone (and FriendCode if additionally Wifi): GMT - 4
Why do you wish to apply? To challenge myself in a competitive triples environment.
Have you read all rules carefully?Yes

Challenger's name: Marashu
Leader Type/Owner: Rock/ColtonL
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Abundant Savannah/Cloyster, Crustle, Espeon, Keldeo, Medicham, Volcarona
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9.5/10
Comments about the match: WOW, what an amazing match! The turn before things turned around, I was considering forfeiting - somehow managed to pull a 2-6 into a 2-0. Very strong team you've got, though. The rotation battle made it very fun!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ice gym open.

Status
Not open for further replies.