• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Challenger's name: Burnerv2
Leader Type & Owner:Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility:Keldo conk manectric goodra quagsire rotom w
Challenger Result:won 1-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: gg close match I was scared of the hydro miss lol

cryuel

Hi! Sorry! Yes, I have been and am ORAS compatible since Jan 1st. Closed will post some battle results shortly.

Also, I've been chatting with prakhar this last week, and he's currently breeding up a grass team which sounds pretty promising.
Hooray, we are fully ORAS converted (officially as per each individual here :3). Thanks for the update, Marashu!
Looking forward to seeing Prakhar's team when it's ready!

Challenger's name: Phantomclaw
Leader Type & Owner: Battle Island/Dew
Team used against Triad/Facility: Kangaskhan, Seismitoed, Camerupt, Sawsbuck, Musharna, Granbull
Challenger Result: lost 5-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the Match: Hazard were eating all of my mons hit points along with THAT miss from Camerupt

Just a side comment, but your signature is seriously spectacular! Love all your great layout of all the League userbars! :3

fu is actually lower than pu...
Wow, there's even a tier lower than PU? Now it's really just getting ridiculous. I agree that we should add PU as a Tier, however, if I think of how many(/few) Frontier Challengers we have, I don't feel that adding a PU Frontier would be worthwhile. How would a merger of NU/PU/FU sound like? It could be such that the Brain and Challenger both decide, or the Brain decides on a whim, or it could be that Challengers have to beat the Brain in all three Tiers for the Symbol. Does any of this sound interesting?

Eleken

Battle Report:
Challenger's name: Eleken
Leader Type & Owner: Khybon(Burnerv2)/Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gliscor, Azumarill, Ferrothorn, Jolteon, pidgeot, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Challenger Win (6-3) Forfeit
Rate your performance: 5/10 I dont make any major mistake
Rate opponent's performance: he wasnt in his best shape

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Wow, there's even a tier lower than PU? Now it's really just getting ridiculous. I agree that we should add PU as a Tier, however, if I think of how many(/few) Frontier Challengers we have, I don't feel that adding a PU Frontier would be worthwhile. How would a merger of NU/PU/FU sound like? It could be such that the Brain and Challenger both decide, or the Brain decides on a whim, or it could be that Challengers have to beat the Brain in all three Tiers for the Symbol. Does any of this sound interesting?

Having to defeat the brain for all three tiers sounds a bit much. I say merge them, and maybe have a 2:2:2 ratio where 2 'mons have to be NU/PU/FU respectively? or not and just let them decide idc.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Challenger's name: Conqueror Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner: LF/ Ice
Team used against Triad/Facility: manetric, zapdos, celebi, dragonite, granbull, clefable
Challenger Result: loss 2-0
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: good match. you made a few mistakes and there was a stall wall at the end but fun match :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Battle Report:
Challenger's name: Eleken
Leader Type & Owner: Khybon(Burnerv2)/Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gliscor, Azumarill, Ferrothorn, Jolteon, pidgeot, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Challenger Win (6-3) Forfeit
Rate your performance: 5/10 I dont make any major mistake
Rate opponent's performance: he wasnt in his best shape
Comments about the match:

Can you please edit this to leave out every single pokemon the Leader used?

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Challenger's name: Conqueror Phoenix
Team used against Triad/Facility: manetric, zapdos, celebi, dragonite, granbull, clefable
Comments about the match: good match. you made a few mistakes and there was a stall wall at the end but fun match :)

Conforming gg

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
hallenger's name: Conqueror Phoenix
Comments about the match: good match

phantomclaw

Hooray, we are fully ORAS converted (officially as per each individual here :3). Thanks for the update, Marashu!
Looking forward to seeing Prakhar's team when it's ready!

Just a side comment, but your signature is seriously spectacular! Love all your great layout of all the League userbars! :3

Thanks never really though about that and I'm not fully converted to ORAS yet so not sure what to do about rock gym apprenticeship

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just letting you all know that I've put in for the new tournament thread so hopefully it will be up soon. Either Cryuel or I will let you all know when its up. Its not fancy this time since I had to do it, Cryuel didn't have the time to do it, well, in time >_>. Anywho one of us will let you know.

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym Open. VM/PM to challenge :)

Closed now. Will try to find right timing to open next week.

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Challenger's name:
Leader Type & Owner:MrY
Team used against Triad/Facility:Lando granbull goodra manectric conk dragonite
Challenger Result:lost 6-0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: got sweeped pretty bad game for me

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger's name: Conquer Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner: MrY
Team used against Triad/Facility: Lando Granbull Goodra Manectric Conk Dragonite
Challenger Result:lost 6-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: GG mate, this team worked better than I expected.

The dark gym isn't open btw.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Bug gym is closed

No official challenges but gimme dem raffle entries

Challenger's name: dragontamer
Leader Type & Owner:Bug/ Dircio
Team used against Triad/Facility:Hydregon, Mienshao, Vaporeon, Charizard, Rampardos, Galvantula
Challenger Result:lost 5-2
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: swaggy

Challenger's name: ColtonL
Team used against Triad/Facility: Bisharp Wobufet Lopunny and a bunch of silly things :)
Challenger Result: ?-0 Challenger Win
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: several mispredictions + huge hax cost me this one, but I could've won without the hax ;)

Both were just for fun

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenger's name: dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility:Hydregon, Mienshao, Vaporeon, Charizard, Rampardos, Galvantula
Challenger Result:lost 5-2
Rate your performance: 5/10
Comments about the match:Got my....keister, handed to me xD I never should have let that one mon set up but to be honest once your first mon did its job there was no way I could have killed it anyway. I have the Bug badge already so this was just for hee haws. It was still fun!

Also the tournament thread is now up so make a sign in post over there when you can.

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Challenger's name:Conquer Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner:Marashu
Team used against Triad/Facility:Conk Goodra landorus granbull zapdos gardevoir
Challenger Result:win 5-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match:

Status
Not open for further replies.