• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Slight unexpected problem with the raffle with which I will need to discuss with cryuel so the raffle will be delayed :3
All the calculations are done but it is impossible for me to draw the winners unless anyone knows a website which let's you roll a 110 sided dice because I can't find one >.>

Just got my 3DS back! Breeding one more mon for my team and I will be officially opening the Normal gym tomorrow! I'll probably be recording it and posting it to Youtube

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Found a solution. Need to buy a 12 sided dice to do the raffle.
Will post the results of the raffle as soon as I have acquired one.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
SOmeone VM this to lord Fighting my comptuer being dumb

Random.Org lets you RNG a random Number for the needs tou have specified

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch

1. 5IV shiny Dragonite with Multiscale, Adamant with Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
    Congratulations DJ Summers!
    Contact Dragontamer to claim your prize.

2. 6IV shiny Skorupi (in Quick Ball)
    Congratulations Kyhbon!

3. 5IV Poliwag/Sneasel/Espurr
    Congratulations TwinYoshi!
    Contact Sito to claim your prize!

• Calm Swift Swim Poliwag with Encore, Refresh, Endure, Haze (in Dream Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Jolly non-HA Sneasel with Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Fake Out, Pursuit (in Moon Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • Bold HA Espurr with Assist, Trick, Barrier, Yawn (in Premier Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Just checking in, but, my Facilities will reopen tomorrow for those of you who wish to challenge.

Challenger
Username: flamingmence
Friend code: 4699-8209-7087
Challenge reason: I would like to get into the competitive battling community
Preferred style: singles

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym is closed! battle maze closed!

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch

1. 5IV shiny Dragonite with Multiscale, Adamant with Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
    Congratulations DJ Summers!

2. 6IV shiny Skorupi (in Quick Ball)
    Congratulations Kyhbon!

3. 5IV Poliwag/Sneasel/Espurr
    Congratulations TwinYoshi!
    Contact Sito to claim your prize!

• Calm Swift Swim Poliwag with Encore, Refresh, Endure, Haze (in Dream Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Jolly non-HA Sneasel with Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Fake Out, Pursuit (in Moon Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • Bold HA Espurr with Assist, Trick, Barrier, Yawn (in Premier Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.
Yay! I think i won? :p. Fighting Gym should be open later today.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Yay! I think i won? :p. Fighting Gym should be open later today.

Yh you have won prize 2 the shiny skorupi :)
Contact DT to receive it :)

Sorry if the white isn't making it clear but the winners were:

1.) DJ Summers
2.) Khybon
3.) TwinYoshi

Cryuel will announce next week's prizes soon ^.^

cryuel

Yh you have won prize 2 the shiny skorupi :)
Contact DT to receive it :)

Sorry if the white isn't making it clear but the winners were:

1.) DJ Summers
2.) Khybon
3.) TwinYoshi

Cryuel will announce next week's prizes soon ^.^

Will be doing so tonight! :)
Will get rid of the white too btw so you can copy paste more easily next time.
Will post next week's prizes tonight. ;)

Challenger
Username: flamingmence
Friend code: 4699-8209-7087
Challenge reason: I would like to get into the competitive battling community
Preferred style: singles

Welcome to our League! :)
You're welcome to carry one of our Challenger exclusive userbars for your signature if you like (they're in one of the spoilers on post #3). There's also a badge case for your badges if you feel like having one.
Have fun challenging us and good luck!

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Challenger's name: Conquer Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner:Lord Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility:Conk goodra zapdos granbull lanodorus
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: x8/10
Comments about the match:Conk just carried the whole team on his back lol gg

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Challenger's name: Conquer Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner:Lord Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility:Conk goodra zapdos granbull lanodorus
Challenger Result: win 4-0
Rate your performance: 3/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Conkelldurr can literally take out my team single handed and my only real counter for it was ruined when he went for knock off instead of drain punch. Conk used to be managable but ever since it got off knock off through MT it is unstoppable against my team. Although it should of had ice punch instead of rock slide especially since grass gym is in this triad but whatevs...

Also, @thread overseers. Please update the spreadsheet asap!!!!!!!! It has not been updated with recent challenger victories such as conquer phoenix's wins against some gyms. Atm C.P has 0 badges according to the spreadsheet which as raffle overseer I know is wrong because he has won about 5 badges I believe. It would make my job as raffle overseer a lot easier and it makes it fair for the challengers as otherwise they are missing out on raffle points if the thread is not updated because I rely on the spreadsheet to do the raffle. Thanks.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM or visit chat for a challenge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.