Also, @thread overseers. Please update the spreadsheet asap!!!!!!!! It has not been updated with recent challenger victories such as conquer phoenix's wins against some gyms. Atm C.P has 0 badges according to the spreadsheet which as raffle overseer I know is wrong because he has won about 5 badges I believe. It would make my job as raffle overseer a lot easier and it makes it fair for the challengers as otherwise they are missing out on raffle points if the thread is not updated because I rely on the spreadsheet to do the raffle. Thanks.
You're absolutely right, LF. I haven't been great on my end due to being busy. However, I've taken the time to a) update both spreadsheet tabs (Badge Wins & Team Registry) and b) tweak the Spreadsheet, which now is THAT much more awesome for Thread Overseers (you'll see why once you scroll around).
In line with LF's shout out, @Thread Overseers, please take some time to update at least one full page of both tabs per week. If we help together in this it shouldn't have to be much work, so please don't just selfishly update your own Gym's wins but try doing a page or two. Thanks~
Weekly Raffle Corner:
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitchWeekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, however, you can increase your odds of winning a prize by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can statistically increase your odds:
- At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
- During the week, for every 2 challenges in total you gain 1 "entry point" in the raffle
- For every victory against a Gym/E3/Brain you gain 2 "entry points"
- During casual League Tournaments, each battle awards participants with 1 "entry point" and for each Win 1 additional "entry point"
Each Gym can only be beaten for entries once every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier next raffle.
You may only challenge a particular Gym 3 times per raffle week and still be given entries for your challenge to count against that Gym.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature prize winners may not participate in the following Raffle for the 1st & 2nd prize. Participation prize winners are excluded from the following Raffle's 3rd prize.)
- 5IV shiny Absol Superluck, Naive with Baton Pass, Feint, Sucker Punch and Play Rough (winner will contact Dragontamer to claim their prize)
- 2IV shiny Trevenant Lv.100, Will o Wisp, Confuse Ray, Leech Seed, Foul Play (winner of this prize will contact Dew Watatsumi to claim their prize)
- 5IV Zubat/Shellder/Cleffa (winner will contact Sito to claim their prize)
- Infiltrator (HA) Zubat, Jolly with Brave Bird and Defog (in Dream Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Skill Link Shellder, Naive with Twineedle, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast and Rapid Spin (in Dive Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Magic Guard Cleffa, Bold with Amnesia, Stored Power, Wish and Aromatherapy (in Moon Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!
Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.
Ghost E3 Upate: I will be opening up tomorrow evening (GMT +1) time, so if you'd like to challenge me, swing by tomorrow~ I will announce my opening and also be in the Chatroom when I open. Looking forward to great challenges finally again!