• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: In Game: Luke
Challenge motivation: I don't have much experience yet battling others besides local battles with friends and a bit on Battle Spot. I have been reading info and watching videos to improve. I want to get better and have some fun.
Favourite Pokémon & favourite type: Infernape is my favorite Pokemon and Fire is my favorite type.

Hope I did this right.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: In Game: Luke
Challenge motivation: I don't have much experience yet battling others besides local battles with friends and a bit on Battle Spot. I have been reading info and watching videos to improve. I want to get better and have some fun.
Favourite Pokémon & favourite type: Infernape is my favorite Pokemon and Fire is my favorite type.

Hope I did this right.

Welcome to the league, hope you enjoy your stay. We have challenger userbars on the third post if you wish to use one, be sure to read the OP to get updated on the gym leaders, raffle and such.

cryuel

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

6QlJMbP.png
There are a couple of positions being vacated, so please note the following updates:

• NorthernAurora & TheLastJedi are being released from their apprenticeship due to inactivity. If the respective Gym Leaders are still actively looking for apprentices, I suggest contacting people in the forum - even if you don't know them - to invite them to be your apprentice.
  • ColtonL is freeing up his Frontier position as the Frontier's Carousel Compère (Rotation). Anyone interested in this position may apply for it (Wifi only since Rotation isn't enabled on PS yet).
  • There are a few Gym positions that may or may not open up due to Leader inactivity. I will update the League over the weekend with more information.

@Leaders, please remember that we have two very important activity rules, both regarding posting activity and opening activity. Also, challenges may not be rejected by Leaders when they are open (that is what there are Gym Openings for after all).
@Thread Overseers, thanks to those of you who have shared effort in updating our Challenger spreadsheet. Please keep up the great work!

I will be sharing our League survey results from a month ago in an official manner soon, by the way. Expect a formal debriefing in form of a League Update, including a few additions to our Frontier, within the next few weeks - think of it as Trinity 2.5 if you will.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

6QlJMbP.png
There are a couple of positions being vacated, so please note the following updates:

• NorthernAurora & TheLastJedi are being released from their apprenticeship due to inactivity. If the respective Gym Leaders are still actively looking for apprentices, I suggest contacting people in the forum - even if you don't know them - to invite them to be your apprentice.
  • ColtonL is freeing up his Frontier position as the Frontier's Carousel Compère (Rotation). Anyone interested in this position may apply for it (Wifi only since Rotation isn't enabled on PS yet).
  • There are a few Gym positions that may or may not open up due to Leader inactivity. I will update the League over the weekend with more information.

@Leaders, please remember that we have two very important activity rules, both regarding posting activity and opening activity. Also, challenges may not be rejected by Leaders when they are open (that is what there are Gym Openings for after all).
@Thread Overseers, thanks to those of you who have shared effort in updating our Challenger spreadsheet. Please keep up the great work!

I will be sharing our League survey results from a month ago in an official manner soon, by the way. Expect a formal debriefing in form of a League Update, including a few additions to our Frontier, within the next few weeks - think of it as Trinity 2.5 if you will.

Don't mean to rain on your parade but the the spreadsheet hasn't been updated for this week's battles.

Also:

Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch
  1. 5IV shiny Espeon, Lv62 with Magic Bounce
    Congratulations Khybon!
    Contact Dragontamer to claim your prize!

2. 2IV shiny Spiritomb
    Congratulations Dew!
    Contact Cryùel to claim your prize!

3. 5IV Luxray/Buneary/Numel
    Congratulations Atorius!
    Contact Sito to claim your prize!

• Intimidate Shinx, Rash with Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang (in Moon Ball), 31/31/x/31/31/31
    • Klutz Buneary, Jolly with Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut, Switcheroo (in Love Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • non-HA Numel, Quiet with Ancient Power, Iron Head, Body Slam, Heat Wave (in Level Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/0

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
sorry for the absence it came about a lot sooner than I could predict but I will be opening tomorrow for any prospective challengers for the fire gym/battle maze!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Will be busy getting reqs to save megagross, but I'll open upon request MWF.

Going to test khybon asap to get him ready for challengers

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze closed! ty for the great battles!

Challenger's name: lchestnut81
Leader Type & Owner: fire/Twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Blastoise, Jirachi, Infernape, Mandibuzz, Sylveon, and Garchomp
Challenger Result: loss 1-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: it was a close game that Infernape gave me SO MUCH trouble, GG! I hope you'll challenge again!

Challenger's name: Charizard_Rulez84
Leader Type & Owner: fire/Twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gengar, Metagross, Chansey, Azumarill, Manaphy, Rotom-W
Challenger Result: win 1-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: it was well played by us both but that manaphy winning the speed tie twice and chansey being so dang bulky finished me off, GG! enjoy the flare badge!

Last edited:

cryuel

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: Charizard_Rulez84
Challenge motivation: like to battle
Favourite Pokémon & favourite type: Charizard/Fire

Accepted, welcome to our League! :)
We have unique Challenger userbars in our 3rd post of the OP, which you are welcome to use if you like. Good luck earning Badges/Symbols and have fun!

CjLNBW3.gif
Valentine Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch
Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, however, you can increase your odds of winning a prize by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can statistically increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
  • During the week, for every 2 challenges in total you gain 1 "entry point" in the raffle
  • For every victory against a Gym/E3/Brain you gain 2 "entry points"
  • During casual League Tournaments, each battle awards participants with 1 "entry point" and for each Win 1 additional "entry point"
At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled and your chances determined by your entries versus the size of the pot

(Minor Rules:
Each Gym can only be beaten for entries once every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier next raffle.
You may only challenge a particular Gym 3 times per raffle week and still be given entries for your challenge to count against that Gym.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature prize winners may not participate in the following Raffle for the 1st & 2nd prize. Participation prize winners are excluded from the following Raffle's 3rd prize.
)

1. 5IV shiny Modest Pixilate Sylveon Lv 100 with Hyper Voice and Wish, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (winner will contact Dragontamer to claim their prize)

2. 2IV shiny *surprise* Scatterbug (winner of this prize will contact Cryùel to claim their prize)

3. 5IV Buneary/Cleffa/Espurr (winner will contact Sito to claim their prize)
    • Klutz Buneary, Jolly with Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut, Switcheroo (in Love Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • Magic Guard Cleffa, Bold with Amnesia, Stored Power, Wish, and Aromatherapy (in Moon Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • HA Espurr, Bold with Assist, Trick, Barrier, and Yawn (in Premier Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

Active post!!
We'll open soon xD

Challenger's name: lchestnut81
Leader Type & Owner:Fire, twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Blastoise, Infernape, Jirachi, Mandibuzz, Sylveon, Garchomp
Challenger Result: 0-1 Loss
Rate your performance:6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: A very fun one for me. He did a great job of counting sun turns. I made some costly errors and he had an awesome team. I look forward to next time!

Challenger's name: Charizard_Rulez84
Leader Type & Owner: Fire twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: rotom wash, manaphy, azumarill, metagross mega, chansey, gengar
Challenger Result: Won 1-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: was a close match, I wasn't sure about my team going in despite the water advantage, I misplayed at beginning but battled through, my opponent made great plays and I hope to battle again sometime

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Need to take a break for a few days. This computer makes it incredibly difficult to check forums and stuff. So im getting a new one from a friend and am currently working out on the details for that.

Marashu

@_@ So many birthdays! Last weekend I was out of town for my nephew's birthday, and I've got 4 friends with bdays this weekend (well, 3 + Cashew), so I won't be around this weekend either. That said, I'm making a point of being open for a little while today. Also, because I couldn't post them last week... EDIT Closed for the night.

Challenger's name: MrY
Leader Type & Owner: Marashu / Triples Frontier
Team used against Triad/Facility: Suicune, Gengar, Hariyama, Gardevoir, Typhosion and Salamence
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Thanks for the challenge! S'a shame it was PS - one day we'll need to have another triples match for fun over wifi. :)

Challenger's name: PhantomClaw
Leader Type & Owner: Marashu / Triples Frontier
Team used against Triad/Facility: Greninja,Terrakion,Kangaskhan,Mandibuzz,Cradily, ???
Challenger Result: Loss 0-3
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: I've tried Greninja in the past, and in my opinion it's really too frail for Triples unless you're running Mat Block, which you didn't seem to be. Thanks for the match.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Going out of town today. also gonna be getting a new nintendo 3ds xl so I'll make sure to update this later with my new FC.
Gonna open tomorrow. Make valentines day all special and what not ;D

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Heres my new FC everyone ^w^ 4785-7472-9992
I'm just gonna add ppl back as needed so to speak.
fairy gym closed ^w^

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Facilities open.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
The Ground Gym & Battle Village will be open during the week for challengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.