• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger's name: lchestnut81
Leader Type & Owner: Fire, twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Jolteon, Infernape, Aerodactyl, Mandibuzz, Heatran, Starmie
Challenger Result: Win(ish) 5/3
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: This was very frustrating for both of us. I was up 5/3 in our first game and it was going well for me and he DCed. He messaged me and said that the DC was on his end and he had no idea what happened and awarded me the badge since it was at his discretion to decide. I still wanted to battle it out and he agreed to rematch me so we went into another game. We were fairly early into the game and I think we were 5/5 and he DC'ed again. Blah we both said as we tried over and over to get into a battle and kept losing connection. We got another battle going and DCed almost right away. We decide to try one more time and after some failed attempts we FINALLY get a connection and we start. He is on his game and I am down a Pokemon and I switch my Starmie into one of his pokemon and he scores a huge crit! It was trouble for my badly damaged Starmie and half dead Heatran...and he DC'ed. We decided to just go ahead and call it since it had been many failed attempts and it just wasn't working. Alas, the fates decreed it was not meant to be, but we agreed to try it again for the fun and challenge in the future!

Either way, my hat is off to TwinYoshi45 for building some awesome fire teams and giving me a great first battle and several nice partial battles! Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym was open to take this one challenger!

Challenger's name: lchestnut81
Leader Type & Owner: Fire, twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Jolteon, Infernape, Aerodactyl, Mandibuzz, Heatran, Starmie
Challenger Result: Win 5/3
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: was a well played match while it lasted sadly due to some annoying connection issues we were unable to finish the match but I have decided it is a win for him irregardless! so GG! enjoy the Flare badge!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze have closed for today!

Last edited:

phantomclaw

This is mainly a activity post I should be getting a new 3ds by the end of feb. or beginning of Mar
And according to the spread i havent won a couple of symbols which I have won everything in my sig

Hey guys I'm back. Just been really busy with schoolwork lately. Just want to ask a question before a start battling again is this still a XY league or a ORAS

Marashu

Hey guys I'm back. Just been really busy with schoolwork lately. Just want to ask a question before a start battling again is this still a XY league or a ORAS

We made the switch to ORAS in January. That said, I'm pretty sure most leaders are willing to accomodate XY challenges as long as you let them know beforehand, since they're mostly compatible with each other.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
This is mainly a activity post I should be getting a new 3ds by the end of feb. or beginning of Mar
And according to the spread i havent won a couple of symbols which I have won everything in my sig

Please, send me a pm/vm with proof that you won these badges ans I'll update the sheet (just a link to the post where you posted the forms is fine)

cryuel

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

6QlJMbP.png

• The Dragon Gym has been vacated due to inactivity. It will formally be taken over by xDIRCIOx. Please welcome xDIRCIOx who surely will make for a terrific Dragon Leader.
  • Khybon will formally be taking over xDIRCIOx's Bug Gym as the new Bug Gym Leader. Please welcome Khybon in this position~
  • As mentioned earlier, ColtonL has renounced their position as Carousel Compère. If anyone is passionate about Rotation Battles, post your application for this Frontier position.
  • Likewise, the Battle Castle has been vacated due to inactivity. If anyone thinks they would make a very good Castle Lord, defending in the Smogon Doubles format, post your application here.
  • Lastly, also due to inactivity the Steel Gym position has been vacated and welcomes applicants who are interested in becoming a Steel Gym Leader.

Please be reminded that activity is essential to our successful operations, just as much as a supporting and good spirit is. We are a communal League, which means we exist because we are all passionate about what we do. I as League Overseer shape our identity no more than all of our Leaders do, so let's carry on the great momentum our League has in terms of activity and fun ORAS battles~ :)

As a small heads-up, our next League Update (Trinity 2.5) is not far away~

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Grats khybon and dircio!

if nothing comes up then I'll be open Wednesday! (might open tomorrow, but since I've got a test I don't want to make any promises)

hope y'all are all doing alright.

also happy president's day!
brock-obama-brock-barack-obama-pokemon-president-demotivational-poster-1239328935.jpg

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Damn where did this userbar come from :)

Might open upon request several times this week, pm vm if you're itching to battle

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Raffle coming tomorrow. Stay tuned ~

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So does that mean that I get the Flying gym back? If yes I'm almost done training my team, my new job has been taking a good chunk of my time (plus sring for shiny Latios is annooooooying)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I do apologize for my inactivity, been dealing with a few things.

Anyways, E3 or battle island will be open tomorrow

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze closed!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm confused, the Flying Gym is yours isn't it? :)

Dircio was my apprentice for a bit so I was letting him take all challenges, but he asked if he could stop his apprenticeship so I told him he could. On that note I just got a new shiny member of my team that I'd like to train and I still need to catch shiny Latios so I will be closed for about a week or so.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch

1. 5IV shiny Modest Pixilate Sylveon/ 6IV shiny Modest Hydration Luvdisc
    Congratulations TheAmazingHazen!
    Contact Dragontamer/SmeargleRocks to claim your prize.

2. 2IV shiny *surprise* Scatterbug
    Congratulations Lord Fighting!
    Contact Cryùel to claim your prize.

3. 5IV Buneary/Cleffa/Espurr
    Congratulations Cryuel!
    Contact Sito to claim your prize.

• Klutz Buneary, Jolly with Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut, Switcheroo (in Love Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • Magic Guard Cleffa, Bold with Amnesia, Stored Power, Wish, and Aromatherapy (in Moon Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • HA Espurr, Bold with Assist, Trick, Barrier, and Yawn (in Premier Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

phantomclaw

Wow all the new leaders(well old leaders)
Rock gym will open this weekend
AND

CLxaQ7J.png

Frontier Brain Application
Username/Nickname:phantomclaw
Desired Battle Facility:Battle Castle Doubles
Would you like to offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes, when I can afford a new 3ds which about the end of the month
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi):phantomclaw8888, 3024-5792-5403
Why do you wish to apply?Doubles is a fun playstyle and I want to be a brain
Have you read all rules carefully?Yes I have

Status
Not open for further replies.