1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Trinity League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by DJSummers, Apr 2, 2014.

?

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

Poll closed Apr 15, 2014.
  1. Yes, change to "4 or more" (challengers can't bring 4 or more counters)

75.0%
  2. No, leave at "more than 4" (challengers can't bring 5-6 counters, but they can bring 4)

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Rock Gym and battle castle are open on ps
    getting a new ds in 1.5 weeks ish

Challenger's name: SilverLanrayu
    Leader Type & Owner:phatomclaw, rock
    Team used against Triad/Facility:Serpeior, Cobalion, Florges, Charizard, Espeon, Chomp
    Challenger Result:5-0 loss
    Rate your performance: 8/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
    Comments about the match:She let me set up which cost her the match

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

The Psychic Gym and Battle Resort are open for a little while. PM/VM me for challenges, or find me in chat.
    I may close early if I don't get any challengers. x: But otherwise, will be spamming wonder trade in the meantime.
    (I'm attending a Mario Kart 8 tourney later today, and kinda want to un-rust. lol)

Closed after my battle with lchestnut81.

---

Challengers:

Challenger's name: lchestnut81
    Leader Type & Owner: Psychic-type / SilverLanayru
    Team used against Triad/Brain: Scizor, Jolteon, Landorus, Umbreon, Latios, Swampert
    Challenger Result: Loss; 0-4
    Rate your performance: 9/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
    Comments about the match: Whelp... I will admit, you had me nervous with the Knock Offs and the VoltTurns. But I think I pretty much got this sealed once I secured a set-up with my tank. (Except I really wasn't hoping for burns with that Umbreon on your team. lol) I love your choices of Pokémon, however! Good game, though~

My Challenges:

Challenger's name: SilverLanayru
    Leader Type & Owner: Rock-type / phantomclaw
    Team used against Triad/Brain: Charizard, Cobalion, Espeon, Florges, Garchomp, Serperior
    Challenger Result: Loss; 0-5
    Rate your performance: 5/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
    Comments about the match: I wasn't expecting that wildcard... and it was the bane of me. Then again, couldn't really help it considering I'm forced to use this team. Good game, though!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  3. lchestnut81

lchestnut81 Member

Challenger's name: lchestnut81
    Leader Type & Owner: Psychic, SilverLanayru
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Jolteon, Scizor, Latios, Landorus, Umbreon, Swampert
    Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
    Rate your performance: 5/10
    Comments about the match: I JUST took Roar off two of my Pokemon right before the battle and got set up on and taken out because of that. Never again will I come without being able to get rid of set up. When I finally got the set up Pokemon down, it was too late. Thanks for the battle anyways!

4. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Poison Gym will open in 3 hours from now depending on request. So vm/pm to arrange battle n I will surely reply :)

5. JustJeff

JustJeff Through the Skys

[​IMG]
    Challenger Application
    Username/Nickname: Jeffhay! or Jeff
    Challenge motivation: Loved battling ever since the 3D mechanic came out, and battled ever since. Started at Kalos and made my way through Hoenn. Hehe~
    Favourite Pokémon & favourite type: Flygon & Dragon

6. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Accepted and added to the doc, feel free to use a challenger userbar on your sig if you want to and welcome to the league.

7. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Thanks for reminding me, the OP is updated, so have a look to see if it's all accurate. :)

You have been 1st place for quite a while, I must say. ;)

DT, as I mentioned in our conversations, you will be missed a lot. I do hope you remain, symbolically, a part of our League and I would like to thank you on behalf of our League for the immensely valuable contributions over the many past few months! :)
    I will join you on your Badge quest and do what I've been meaning to do in quite a while, which is to battle some of Pokegyms' Leaders too. :) Good luck to both of us!

Thanks for your application, Charizard_Rules84! I just arrived from a work related trip and it seems your application hasn't been formally accepted yet. As of your posting date (2 days) ago, your application is considered received. If no one else applies within the next day, you are officially our new Steel Gym Leader~ :)

8. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

UPDATE: Ground Gym shall be open Thursday or Friday!

If you want to schedule a match you can do that as well, just PM me a day and time and I'll let you know if I'll be available then.

9. Normal gym CLOSED

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  10. AuraCaster

AuraCaster Grand Guardian

How do I tell if a legendary is a non-uber? Because when I go to the link stated at the begining it only shows mega rayquaza as an uber. Also is Lucarionite banned?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  11. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

i find pokemonshowdown a good way to tell tiers, n yes that item is banned

also it's been 24 hrs does that mean i'm steel gym leader now? :p

12. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Hey AuraCaster~
    You're misreading the Smogon Tiers slightly incorrect - the listed Mega Rayquaza is banned in Ubers. You'd have to scroll down to the next Tier, OU, and then you'll see a list of Pokemon and Items, which by Smogon rules are banned in OU Single Battles (like Mewtwo, Blazikenite, Greninja, etc.)
    If you have any questions, let us know! :)

It has indeed - welcome to officially being our new Steel Gym Leader! :) I'm certain you'll make for an enriching member at our League, so please feel welcome and good luck defending/challenging Badges!

13. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

Thank you! I look forward to battling everyone and most of all having fun :D

14. ZombieDeviant

ZombieDeviant Berry Master

GYM LEADER Application
    Username/Nickname: Zombie
    FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone):3797 8420 5585 GMT -5
    Desired Leader Type: Flying Gym
    Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
    Why do you wish to apply? To spread terror in the skies with the power of Flying types. And to have fun experiencing new people's battles styles
    Prefferd battle style(s): Singles
    Badge name: Flock Badge
    Have you read all rules carefully? Yessir

15. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

ZombieDeviant, it's nice to see you back! :)
    Your application is accepted and the official wait time until we can congratulate you is 3 days~ Please have a team ready, in case other applicants apply.

16. ZombieDeviant

ZombieDeviant Berry Master

I'm glad to be back. And I'm ready for any who want to battle for the gym

17. twinyoshi45

twinyoshi45 The CryptKeeper

Fire gym and battle maze closed!

Challenger's name: justjeff
    Leader Type & Owner: Fire/twinyoshi45
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Absol, Whimsicott, Magnezone, Kyurem-B, Sylveon, Landorus-T
    Challenger Result: loss 0-3
    Comments about the match: it was a very fun match! if it was not for my Torkoal giving it his all I dont know where this match would have ended up! GG! I hope you'll challenge again!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  18. JustJeff

JustJeff Through the Skys

Challenger's name: twinyoshi45
    Leader Type & Owner: Fire Gym within the Spirit Force Triad
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Abosl, Whimsicott, Magnezone, Kyurem-B, Sylveon, Landorus-T
    Challenger Result: Loss
    Rate your performance: 6/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
    Comments about the match: I was surprised on wat sets he ran and got wrekted.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  19. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

Chaning it up a Bit. Bug Gym is open
    PM me to arrange a meeting. If i get a PM before i go to bed. (Lets say 4 hours from this post) and i do not respond ill reschedule as soon as possible.

20. twinyoshi45

twinyoshi45 The CryptKeeper

Fire gym and battle maze closed!

Challenger's name: justjeff
    Leader Type & Owner: Fire/twinyoshi45
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Absol, Whimsicott, Magnezone, Kyurem-B, Sylveon, Landorus-T
    Challenger Result: win 4-0
    Comments about the match: was a very fun match! it was close but my opponent secured himself an early lead with some great predictions and secured the win! GG! enjoy the Flare badge!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.