• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomclaw

Rock Gym and battle castle are open on ps
getting a new ds in 1.5 weeks ish

Challenger's name: SilverLanrayu
Leader Type & Owner:phatomclaw, rock
Team used against Triad/Facility:Serpeior, Cobalion, Florges, Charizard, Espeon, Chomp
Challenger Result:5-0 loss
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match:She let me set up which cost her the match

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Psychic Gym and Battle Resort are open for a little while. PM/VM me for challenges, or find me in chat.
I may close early if I don't get any challengers. x: But otherwise, will be spamming wonder trade in the meantime.
(I'm attending a Mario Kart 8 tourney later today, and kinda want to un-rust. lol)

Closed after my battle with lchestnut81.

---

Challengers:

Challenger's name: lchestnut81
Leader Type & Owner: Psychic-type / SilverLanayru
Team used against Triad/Brain: Scizor, Jolteon, Landorus, Umbreon, Latios, Swampert
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-4
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: Whelp... I will admit, you had me nervous with the Knock Offs and the VoltTurns. But I think I pretty much got this sealed once I secured a set-up with my tank. (Except I really wasn't hoping for burns with that Umbreon on your team. lol) I love your choices of Pokémon, however! Good game, though~

My Challenges:

Challenger's name: SilverLanayru
Leader Type & Owner: Rock-type / phantomclaw
Team used against Triad/Brain: Charizard, Cobalion, Espeon, Florges, Garchomp, Serperior
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-5
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I wasn't expecting that wildcard... and it was the bane of me. Then again, couldn't really help it considering I'm forced to use this team. Good game, though!

Last edited:
Challenger's name: lchestnut81
Leader Type & Owner: Psychic, SilverLanayru
Team used against Triad/Facility: Jolteon, Scizor, Latios, Landorus, Umbreon, Swampert
Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
Rate your performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: I JUST took Roar off two of my Pokemon right before the battle and got set up on and taken out because of that. Never again will I come without being able to get rid of set up. When I finally got the set up Pokemon down, it was too late. Thanks for the battle anyways!

Cutty

Forever now
Poison Gym will open in 3 hours from now depending on request. So vm/pm to arrange battle n I will surely reply :)

JustJeff

Through the Skys
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: Jeffhay! or Jeff
Challenge motivation: Loved battling ever since the 3D mechanic came out, and battled ever since. Started at Kalos and made my way through Hoenn. Hehe~
Favourite Pokémon & favourite type: Flygon & Dragon

Mr.Y

O)_(O
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: Jeffhay! or Jeff
Challenge motivation: Loved battling ever since the 3D mechanic came out, and battled ever since. Started at Kalos and made my way through Hoenn. Hehe~
Favourite Pokémon & favourite type: Flygon & Dragon

Accepted and added to the doc, feel free to use a challenger userbar on your sig if you want to and welcome to the league.

cryuel

@cryuel - I think I sent a pm as well, but I saw people posting these here so I'll post too.

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Burnerv2
FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone): 3754-8538-3606 (GMT -5)
Desired Leader Type: Fighting Gym (was the apprentice)
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No?
Why do you wish to apply?: To carry on the fighting legacy left behind by Khybon o/
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation
Badge name: Intensity Badge
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yup yup

Thanks for reminding me, the OP is updated, so have a look to see if it's all accurate. :)

Wow, can someone just apply for steel gym so i can be champ :)
You have been 1st place for quite a while, I must say. ;)

So with my life now becoming very busy due to my new job and now being a league head, I've decided that I really don't have time to dedicate to being the Flying leader or the battle maven anymore. I won't disappear completely, but I just can't open as much as I used to and I'd like someone with the time to do it to be able to do it. So, for the time being, I bid Trinity adieu, but I shall return to claim the badges I haven't claimed yet (which is all of them xD)

DT, as I mentioned in our conversations, you will be missed a lot. I do hope you remain, symbolically, a part of our League and I would like to thank you on behalf of our League for the immensely valuable contributions over the many past few months! :)
I will join you on your Badge quest and do what I've been meaning to do in quite a while, which is to battle some of Pokegyms' Leaders too. :) Good luck to both of us!

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Charizard_Rulez84
FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone): 1848 2888 8103 gmt -5
Desired Leader Type: steel
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? yes
Why do you wish to apply? i like battling as much as i can
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles
Badge name: mineral badge? yes from pokemon couldn't think of another
Have you read all rules carefully? yes

Thanks for your application, Charizard_Rules84! I just arrived from a work related trip and it seems your application hasn't been formally accepted yet. As of your posting date (2 days) ago, your application is considered received. If no one else applies within the next day, you are officially our new Steel Gym Leader~ :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
UPDATE: Ground Gym shall be open Thursday or Friday!

If you want to schedule a match you can do that as well, just PM me a day and time and I'll let you know if I'll be available then.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
How do I tell if a legendary is a non-uber? Because when I go to the link stated at the begining it only shows mega rayquaza as an uber. Also is Lucarionite banned?

Last edited:
How do I tell if a legendary is a non-uber? Because when I go to the link stated at the begining it only shows mega rayquaza as an uber. Also is Lucarionite banned?
i find pokemonshowdown a good way to tell tiers, n yes that item is banned

also it's been 24 hrs does that mean i'm steel gym leader now? :p

cryuel

Hey AuraCaster~
You're misreading the Smogon Tiers slightly incorrect - the listed Mega Rayquaza is banned in Ubers. You'd have to scroll down to the next Tier, OU, and then you'll see a list of Pokemon and Items, which by Smogon rules are banned in OU Single Battles (like Mewtwo, Blazikenite, Greninja, etc.)
If you have any questions, let us know! :)

i find pokemonshowdown a good way to tell tiers, n yes that item is banned

also it's been 24 hrs does that mean i'm steel gym leader now? :p

It has indeed - welcome to officially being our new Steel Gym Leader! :) I'm certain you'll make for an enriching member at our League, so please feel welcome and good luck defending/challenging Badges!

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Zombie
FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone):3797 8420 5585 GMT -5
Desired Leader Type: Flying Gym
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? To spread terror in the skies with the power of Flying types. And to have fun experiencing new people's battles styles
Badge name: Flock Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Yessir

cryuel

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Zombie
FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone):3797 8420 5585 GMT -5
Desired Leader Type: Flying Gym
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? To spread terror in the skies with the power of Flying types. And to have fun experiencing new people's battles styles
Badge name: Flock Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Yessir

ZombieDeviant, it's nice to see you back! :)
Your application is accepted and the official wait time until we can congratulate you is 3 days~ Please have a team ready, in case other applicants apply.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
I'm glad to be back. And I'm ready for any who want to battle for the gym

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze closed!

Challenger's name: justjeff
Leader Type & Owner: Fire/twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Absol, Whimsicott, Magnezone, Kyurem-B, Sylveon, Landorus-T
Challenger Result: loss 0-3
Comments about the match: it was a very fun match! if it was not for my Torkoal giving it his all I dont know where this match would have ended up! GG! I hope you'll challenge again!

Last edited:

JustJeff

Through the Skys
Challenger's name: twinyoshi45
Leader Type & Owner: Fire Gym within the Spirit Force Triad
Team used against Triad/Facility: Abosl, Whimsicott, Magnezone, Kyurem-B, Sylveon, Landorus-T
Challenger Result: Loss
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: I was surprised on wat sets he ran and got wrekted.

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Chaning it up a Bit. Bug Gym is open
PM me to arrange a meeting. If i get a PM before i go to bed. (Lets say 4 hours from this post) and i do not respond ill reschedule as soon as possible.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze closed!

Challenger's name: justjeff
Leader Type & Owner: Fire/twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Absol, Whimsicott, Magnezone, Kyurem-B, Sylveon, Landorus-T
Challenger Result: win 4-0
Comments about the match: was a very fun match! it was close but my opponent secured himself an early lead with some great predictions and secured the win! GG! enjoy the Flare badge!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.