1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Trinity League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by DJSummers, Apr 2, 2014.

?

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

Poll closed Apr 15, 2014.
  1. Yes, change to "4 or more" (challengers can't bring 4 or more counters)

75.0%
  2. No, leave at "more than 4" (challengers can't bring 5-6 counters, but they can bring 4)

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombieDeviant

ZombieDeviant Berry Master

Flying gym still open for challenges

2. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Ground Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM for a challenge.

3. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Thank you very much DT & TwinYoshi, this is incredibly helpful! I will use this as the base for our tournament and post the tourney info by Friday~

Thanks for letting us know, hazen. You've been great to have as a Leader, and hopefully we can find a worthy Normal Gym Leader soon. You're welcome to challenge us and engage with us anytime you like! :)

The Normal Gym position is hereby open for applications!

@all Thread Overseers: We've all not been contributing to the spreadsheet (Badges & team registration) recently. Let's make an effort to each make a contribution and remember to do so on a regular basis. Thank you!

4. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Yh forgot to mention it needs updating :p luckily I managed to approximately update my raffle spreadsheet anyway though.

5. ZombieDeviant

Flying gym open all day. ORAS Only

6. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

That is what I meant by not contributing recently. ;)

7. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

Well Wondertrade Wednesdays are interesting...

i WILL be open this weekend. been sick and breeding as of late

8. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

Attempted to update spreadsheet, did the last two pages before computer died.

9. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Thanks, Dircio! :)
    I will do my part and contribute this weekend as well.

Dew, Wondertrade Wednesday - that sounds exciting! We should encourage such activities here perhaps?

10. Dew Watatsumi

Go ahead, you get alot of crazy stuff. I ended up getting a butt ton of shinies over the past few weeks on WTW. There is the chance of getting some good pokes. Be careful of certain hacks though

11. ZombieDeviant

Flying gym open all day. ORAS only

12. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Sorry everyone I havent been opening much, been so busy, but just 1 more week till spring break xD
    I have time right now, so elec gym open, pm/vm and I will answer as soon as I can :D

13. ZombieDeviant

Challenger's name: Bunerv2
    Leader Type & Owner:Zombie Flying Gym
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Banette Ferrothorn Rhyperior Jolteon Metagross Dragonite
    Challenger Result: Challenger Loss 2-0
    Rate your performance: 8/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
    Comments about the match: None really. Was a good match overall

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  14. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Weekly Raffle Corner:
    [​IMG]
    League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch

Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
    That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, however, you can increase your odds of winning a prize by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can statistically increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
    • During the week, for every 2 challenges in total you gain 1 "entry point" in the raffle
    • For every victory against a Gym/E3/Brain you gain 2 "entry points"
    • During casual League Tournaments, each battle awards participants with 1 "entry point" and for each Win 1 additional "entry point"
    At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled and your chances determined by your entries versus the size of the pot

(Minor Rules:
    Each Gym can only be beaten for entries once every raffle week.
    If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier next raffle.
    You may only challenge a particular Gym 3 times per raffle week and still be given entries for your challenge to count against that Gym.
    During casual League Tournaments, Feature prize winners may not participate in the following Raffle for the 1st & 2nd prize. Participation prize winners are excluded from the following Raffle's 3rd prize.
    )

1. 6IV shiny Lv. 100 Terrakion (winner will contact Dew Watatsumi to claim their prize)

2. choice of Electirizer/Magmarizer/Reaper Cloth/Dubios Disc/Up-Grade/Sachet/Whipped Dream (winner of this prize will contact Cryùel to claim their prize)

3. 5IV Elekid/Phanpy/Weedle (winner will contact Sito to claim their prize)
      • Jolly non-HA Elekid with Ice Punch, Focus Punch, Cross Chop, Fire Punch (in Moonball, Male), 31/31/31/x/31/31
      • Pickup Phanphy, Impish with Ice Shard, Play Rough, Heavy Slam, Head Smash (in Heavy Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
      • Jolly HA Weedle (in Net Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

15. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Fighting Gym is Open. PM/VM to challenge (Updated March 6 - 11:13 am)

Challenger Battle Report 1:
    Challenger's name: Burnerv2
    Leader Type & Owner: Flying/Zombie
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Rhyperior, Banette, Ferrothorn, Jolteon, Dragonite, Metagross
    Challenger Result: loss 2-0
    Rate your performance: 7/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
    Comments about the match: I lost, but it wasn't a tough loss to take. It was a fun game! Zombie has a great team and just outplayed me. Thanks for the game Zombie o/

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  16. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Updated the league's doc. I did not put any of Bunerv2's wins there though, because his name was missing and it looks like he is the fighting leader now, so I will just let Cryuel update his wins. Also, if someone wants to battle me, just send me a pm to set up a time.

17. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Thanks, much appreciated! Just added Burnerv2 also~ :)

The Ghost E3 will be open to accept a few battles. I will be spending some time pursuing League business like posting the official Tournament post, so please PM me if you're interested in battling and I hope I can get back to you sooner rather than later.

18. Dew Watatsumi

i am looking for a new apprentice, anyone is good

also, water e3 and battle island is open

Battle Island Results

Leader Type & Owner: Battle Island/Dew
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Regirock, Vileplume, Mr. Mime, Kangaskhan, Sawk, Feraligatr
    Challenger Result: loss 2-0
    Rate your performance: 7/10
    Comments about the match: Quite refreshing to have an island match in such a long time. Stealth Rocks plus the Paralysis on my Cryoginal messed me up, plus me setting up at the worst possible time. Other than that, my opponent has won fair and square, so anyone, congrats on your win of the battle island symbol!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  19. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Will try to have my elec gym available most of today, so pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :D
    Also, I am looking for an apprentice for either my battle frontier or elec gym. It would help the challengers who wish to fight them when I am not available :)

20. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Fighting Gym is Open. PM/VM to challenge
    @Cryuel - Thanks for adding me to the spread o/ So far I have the Village, Maze and Island Symbols and just my Fighting Badge.

Challenger Battle Report 1:
    Earned the Island Symbol
    Leader Type & Owner: Battle Island/Dew
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Mr. Mime, Regirock, Kangaskhan, Vileplume, Feraligatr, Sawk
    Challenger Result: win 2-0
    Rate your performance: 8/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
    Comments about the match: A real fun game that came down to the wire and a little luck on my side. Good game Dew. o/

Challenger Battle Report 2:
    Earned the Sanctuary Symbol
    Leader Type & Owner: Battle Sanctuary/Saito
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Serperior, Charizard(X), Feraligatr, Landorus-T, Rotom-W, and Espeon
    Challenger Result: win 1-0
    Rate your performance: 9/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
    Comments about the match: That match came down to 6 HP. Really great game. On the edge the entire time. Good game Sito o/

Challenger Battle Report 3:
    Leader Type & Owner: Battle Resort/SilverLanaryu
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Absol, Hippodown, Crobat, Infernape, Roserade, Suicune
    Challenger Result: loss 3-0
    Rate your performance: 6/10
    Comments about the match: Tough battle. Luck wasn't on my side in this one. :V My record against Silver is like 1 win, 100 losses and that one win is cuz of last second hax. V:< One day Silver I shall be victorious!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.