• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
tumblr_mb05zvWmf51rera3co1_500.gif

I still haven't gotten the shiny espeon from that tournament nor the riolu(are you sure Katie/DT has it because she didn't seem to think so/know)
but yay won something else ^w^

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Lets Open up!!!! BUG GYM IS OPEN!!!

Send PM/VM to schedule battles ahead of time if you are not on when I am open!!
Thanks Djsummers for the blantly stolen text <3

He aint the only 1 but hmm OK! LOL!
Ground, Psychic, Steel and UU Frontier is OPEN, PM me when Ready.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Lets Open up!!!! BUG GYM IS OPEN!!!

Send PM/VM to schedule battles ahead of time if you are not on when I am open!!
Thanks Djsummers for the blantly stolen text <3

welcome back khy :p glad to see you opening again

Colton is active, dearie (even if he deserts us for a splatoon and returns on occasion ;3)

he is like me in the deepest dark shadows then reappears out of nowhere which know he got a new name now XD I will open up tommorow didn't get much sleep today so will not open up today.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting Gym is open o/

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze closed!

Last edited:

Marashu

Facilities Closed

Challenger's Name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: DJSummers / Battle Village
Team used against Triad/Facility: Durant, Banette, Qwilfish, Meloetta, Jolteon, Noivern
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 5
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: I didn't predict. Like, at all. Even stuff I knew before the match started, I forgot during the match.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger's Name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: DJSummers / Battle Village
Team used against Triad/Facility: Durant, Banette, Qwilfish, Meloetta, Jolteon, Noivern
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 5
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Was a good game, I over-predicted some of your sets and was wrong.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey cryuel is it possible to open for a apprenticeship for my gym to keep it active please and thanks I keep wanting to open and stuff keeps coming up. I would like to open applications for apprenticeship if anyone would like to be my apprentice until I can open back on my feet to open up again.

Cutty

Forever now
hey cryuel is it possible to open for a apprenticeship for my gym to keep it active please and thanks I keep wanting to open and stuff keeps coming up. I would like to open applications for apprenticeship if anyone would like to be my apprentice until I can open back on my feet to open up again.

I can take your Fairy gym temporarily since Im a Fairy leader in Pokegyms so I have a team ready. But if anyone else is interested/wanted to try I'm also fine. I mean I dunno if I can set up 2 apprentice battles w/ you.

cryuel

That would be fine, although here we generally encourage Leaders who are looking for Apprentices to find them independently to make sure not too much time passes without a Leader.

I can take your Fairy gym temporarily since Im a Fairy leader in Pokegyms so I have a team ready. But if anyone else is interested/wanted to try I'm also fine. I mean I dunno if I can set up 2 apprentice battles w/ you.

Can gladly update the OP with you as the Fairy Gym Apprentice. Just cover grounds with FairyWitch before I do so. You wouldn't necessarily need training since you're already a Pokegyms Fairy Leader, but ask FairyWitch again to see what she thinks.

cryuel

FRONTIER BRAIN Application
Username/Nickname:pokemonMadness8
Battle Facility: Pyramid
Can you offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: No
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi): LittleLizardG13 GMT 0
Competitive experience & reason of application: I have a lot of competitive battling experience and I was a leader before
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

Hey PM8!
Although your waiting period has started and officially ended, before confirming your Leadership please consider activity. Particularly since we are wanting to significantly up our activity with the upcoming Badge reset and also since the Frontier needs active Leaders, how active do you foresee yourself being for the upcoming week and months?
Only being able to offer PS Battles will further decrease the amount of Challengers you could potentially have, so please consider this and let me know what you think your projected activity will be before I confirm your position.

Hi guys, I AM OFFICALLY CLOSED Now and everyone ill be on at 4-5pm GMT 0 on Weekdays and 8-11am and 1-3pm GMT 0 on Weekends
PM me to sort out battles or I'll be in chat room if you want to organise it there
Showdown Name: LittleLizardG13

Last edited:

cryuel

Hi guys, I AM OFFICALLY OPEN FOR 3 HOURS ON SHOWDOWN and everyone ill be on at 4-5pm GMT 0 on Weekdays and 8-11am and 1-3pm GMT 0 on Weekends
PM me to sort out battles or I'll be in chat room if you want to organise it there
Showdown Name: LittleLizardG13

Hey PM8!

Thanks for indicating your activity. If you can keep active regularly, then the position is yours. Have fun and good luck!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That would be fine, although here we generally encourage Leaders who are looking for Apprentices to find them independently to make sure not too much time passes without a Leader.

Can gladly update the OP with you as the Fairy Gym Apprentice. Just cover grounds with FairyWitch before I do so. You wouldn't necessarily need training since you're already a Pokegyms Fairy Leader, but ask FairyWitch again to see what she thinks.

alright sure thing I understand. I also have no problem with cutty being my apprentice until time being for now if you can edit that for me just been busy with a few outside life stuff I should be back up running soon again. If he like me to test his fairy team out to make sure I can do that.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Facilities are open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I will open up tomorrow, however I gotta EV train 1 pokemon and my last wild card is just random xD {will change it later, I know the team will need to be tweaked a lot :)}

Status
Not open for further replies.