• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I can help clone you some mons if that helps. Try to minimize the damages :( I know I have stuff like houndoom, Hydreigon, bisharp, and over 200 other competitive Pokemon I can give ya.

my god ._. I have like three boxes of comp mons but thing is more then 80% are old rngs from b/w era XD I have some 6th gen breeds but not much :p also I am still open which I got less then a hour to closing down for the night. I was about to battle art but he logged off when I was ready ._. Curse me and my bad timing >.<

Leader Type: Fairy Gym
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: scizor,superior,sylveon,mew,
Challenger Result: challenger won I forfeited because I knew there was no way for a comback which was strange my strius berry never worked once again >.>
Rate your performance: 3/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Sorry had to forfiet still mind puzzled why the heck my strius berry didn't work ._. which it works when in the game but when battling over wifi it never does wtf good game art you deserve the win.

Fairy gym is now closed

Last edited:
So, I might not have a game any more. Went to update something in the shop, and halfway through it said my SD card was corrupted. My copy of ORAS was digital on that SD card. So, I don't think I'll be opening soon?

Edit: I can re-download the game. I just won't have any competitive mons. *cries*

I do have about 70 boxes of breedjects in my bank, because I never release anything. It's just going to be a lo-o-o-ong climb back up. So yeah, dark gym will be closed until I can get myself a team again. *cries at having lost my competitive shiny Kingdra*

Nooooo!!
I sense foul play.. The works of the runics I tell ya!! sigh LOL
Anyway, Holla at me, you know I breed the finest of things.
But I really hope you get your file back tho.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Just giving a heads up that I'll be open for most the day on Wednesday o/

cryuel

E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: LynxForte
Favourite type: Water, Dark, Electric
Triad you’ll find most challenging: None

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: LynxForte
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4485-0447-2297 (GMT -5)
Leader type: Steel
Badge name: Blacksmith
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No?
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: 2 years(ish); few days out of the week
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

Hey LynxForte! :)
Our original Steel Leader, Skie, was going to return, but he let me know that in the event that someone applies he's happy to give them the spot. Your application has been received and you have 2 days before other challengers may stop applying for the position. Please have a Steel team ready in the case that another challenger applies. Would be looking forward to including you as a Leader! :)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I would like t ocont. and keep my badge the same if that's possible :) sry if I forgot to post actual activity before posting my gym opened yesterday xD my mistake :)

Marashu

Thanks to everyone for the offers of help. There is a very slim chance I'm not out yet - my computer can read the SD card, so I copied all the data there and deleted everything off the card. Even when empty, the 3DS won't notice the SD card, so I'm hoping it's just some sort of weird hardware problem, and that if I can copy things onto a new SD card, I'll be fine. Downside is needing to buy a new SD card. Find out after work if it works or not - if not, then I will be taking people up on their offers of help to get the gym up and running again.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM to battle.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Thanks to everyone for the offers of help. There is a very slim chance I'm not out yet - my computer can read the SD card, so I copied all the data there and deleted everything off the card. Even when empty, the 3DS won't notice the SD card, so I'm hoping it's just some sort of weird hardware problem, and that if I can copy things onto a new SD card, I'll be fine. Downside is needing to buy a new SD card. Find out after work if it works or not - if not, then I will be taking people up on their offers of help to get the gym up and running again.
if you need to borrow some of my dark competitive mons for breeding, I will be more than glad to help out :) hope you get everything back ^^

Leader Type: Summers/normal
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: espeon, hydriegon, entei, gastrodon, cryogonal, venasaur
Challenger Result: challenger loss 5/0
Rate your performance: 4/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: match didn't go so well with all the para hax and miss predictions on my side, did get lucky with that freeze from cryogonal, proves cryogonal is amazing!!!!!! :D

Leader Type: dunkleosteus/grass
Challenger: DJsummers
Team used against Leader: beedrill, gyarados, espeon, eelektross, porygonZ, aurorus
Challenger Result: challenger win 1/0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: that was a good match :)

Leader Type: dew/ water
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: gastrodon, chandelure, venasaur, smeargle, spiritomb, espeon
Challenger Result: challenger loss
Rate your performance: 2/10
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Comments about the match going in with spiritomb and smeargle cost me huge, plus the predictions on my side weren't the greatest gg

Leader Type: dunkleosteus/ grass
Challenger: sito
Team used against Leader: garchomp, thundurus, galvantula, slowbro, gardevior
Challenger Result: challenger wins 2/0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match good game :)

Leader Type: dunkleosteus/ grass
Challenger: shoveler
Team used against Leader: tornadus, terrakion, cloyster, zoraok, medicham, electivire
Challenger Result: challenger won 4-1
Rate your performance: 3/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: gg

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Gym Challengers
Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Cryogonal, Gastrodon, Hydreigon, Venusaur, Espeon, Entei
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 5
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: You came with lots of Special Attackers, you did well with some of your Pokemon.

Challenger's Name: TheShoveler1887
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Gengar, Gardevoir, Hydreigon, Mienshao, Staraptor, Rotom
Challenger Result: Loss 2 - 4 (Forefeit)
Comments about the match: Good match, your team was well scary, I'm looking forward to this rematch.

My League Challenges
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Electric / Sito
Team used against Triad/Facility: Graviton Triad / Garchomp, Tornadus, Amoonguss, Slowbro, Heatran, Clefable
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: The beginning switch party was just uncalled for, but tricking you into stealing my Black Sludge was a well done plan, good game.

Leader Type & Owner: Water / Dew Watatsumi
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Beedrill, Aurorus, Gyarados, Espeon, Eelektross, Porygon-Z
Challenger Result: Win 4 - 1
Comments about the match: Put you into a trap that you clearly evaded so easily and had it backfired. I got extemely lucky that Eelektross woke up early and that Stone Edge miss. Good game.

Leader Type & Owner: Grass / Dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Beedrill, Aurorus, Gyarados, Espeon, Eelektross, Porygon-Z
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Good game, came down to the wire. I did a good sweep, but that last Pokemon knew how to hand in there and cause trouble.

Leader Type & Owner: Fire / twinyoshi45
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Good game, 2 Pokemon ruined this match. Darn fire-types.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Elec gym open for a few hours, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

Edit:

Leader Type & Owner: Electric / Sito
Team used against Triad/Facility: Graviton Triad / Garchomp, Tornadus, Amoonguss, Slowbro, Heatran, Clefable
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Good game, not starting like I usually do didnt help me xD

Challenger's Name: Sito
Leader Type & Owner: Water/Dew Watatsumi
Team used against Triad/Facility: Galvantula, Slowbro, Garchomp, Heracross, Thundurus, Landorus(Changed to Gardevoir because didnt knew he was banned ><, but didnt even use him anyway :p)
Comments about the match: Really good game, those crit really helped me alot xD

Leader Type & Owner: Grass/Dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Galvantula, Slowbro, Garchomp, Heracross, Thundurus, Gardevoir
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game :)

Leader Type & Owner: Fire / Twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Slowbro, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Galvantula, Heracross, Thundurus
Challenger Result: loss 0-3
Comments about the match: xD, Who know if i would have survived your other 2 pokes, even if I took down your mega.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is open :)

Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gastrodon, Spiritomb, Venusaur, Espeon, Smeargle, Chandelure
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Comments about the match: Pretty well played match, Had to make sure that that one mega of his was taken out, if he wasn't taken out, I would've lost then, but good match

Team used against Triad/Facility: Galvantula, Slowbro, Garchomp, Heracross, Thundurus, Landorus(Changed to Gardevoir because didnt knew he was banned ><, but didnt even use him anyway :p)
Comments about the match: The hax at the end....

Leader Type & Owner: Water / Dew Watatsumi
Challenger Result: Win 4 - 1
Comments about the match:, Got really unlucky, made a mis prediction, and that one important move missing at the end cost me the match right there. Still good game

gym is closed

Last edited:

cryuel

Feel free to PM me too in case I can help out. :)
The Mystics Club has a Trade Shop where members typically share if you just ask, and there are lots of dark Pokemon too.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze are closed! ty for all the great games!

Leader Type & Owner: Fire/ Twinyoshi45
Challenger Result: loss 0-1
Comments about the match: it was a close match! but fortunately my Fire types put in their all and managed to K.O. the bigger threats to my team! GG!looking forward to the rematch!

Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Tornadus-T, Cloyster, Zoroark, Medicham, Terrakion, Electivire
Challenger Result: loss 0-2
Comments about the match: it was a great match! that Tornadus caught me off guard lol but thanks to some priority and a little bit of Sunshine I managed to pull out a win, GG! looking forward to the rematch!

Challenger's Name: LynxForte
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Lopunny, Gengar, Rotom-W, Sylveon, Scizor, Zygarde
Challenger Result: win 3-0
Comments about the match: lost alot of momentum at the beginning but managed to bring it back a little towards the end but I predicted wrong in a crucial moment that could have given me the game, and subsequently lost (that'll teach me not to use my hyper offense team), GG! enjoy the Flare badge!

Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Slowbro, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Galvantula, Heracross, Thundurus
Challenger Result: loss 0-3
Comments about the match: this was a close game! you almost had me backed into a corner there! unfortunately you switched when you should have stayed in and that cost you the game, but it was a good game! looking forward to the rematch!

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Leader Type & Owner: Grass / Dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Tornadus-T, Cloyster, Zoroark, Medicham, Terrakion, Electivire (Here's to you, sito!)
Challenger Result: Win 4-1
Comments about the match: I'll help you with team building later. PM me and we'll discuss it. As for the battle, Tornadus smacked down the major threats and cloyster swept up the rest. Not much you could've done, though I was scared that your mega would live a +4 icicle spear.

Leader Type & Owner: Fire/TwinYoshi
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Tornadus-T, Cloyster, Zoroark, Medicham, Terrakion, Electivire (Here's to you, sito!)
Challenger Result: Loss 0-2
Comments about the match: I forgot a lot of things. Like hurricane having 50% accuracy in the sun and certain pokemon gaining access to priority. GG mate, though I wish I played better XD

Last edited:

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Question, in the league battles are only the pokemon in the OU and UBER tier banned or is it all the banned pokemon in every tier?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Question, in the league battles are only the pokemon in the OU and UBER tier banned or is it all the banned pokemon in every tier?
In League matches, only the Pokemon in the Uber tier are banned. Now if you challenge a frontier, it goes by that facilities tier rules.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader Type: Fire, TwinYoshi
Challenger: LynxForte
Team used against Leader: Loppuny, Rotom-W, Sylveon, Scizor, Zygarde, Gengar
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: Had to get a little stally to confirm some of my predictions; came down to whether or not he could predict me and whether or not I made the wrong move. Answer was yes to both lol. GG

Marashu

Got a new SD card. Transferred stuff to it. Still nothing showed up on my home screen, but at least it acknowledged the SD card was there. Re-downloaded pokemon. When I started it up, it said it was creating data on the SD card, like it would a new game. Then MY OLD SAVE DATA WAS THERE. So after 2 days of working on it, I'm back in the game. Probably open my gym tomorrow, won't have time tonight. Thank you everyone for offering to help.

Got a new SD card. Transferred stuff to it. Still nothing showed up on my home screen, but at least it acknowledged the SD card was there. Re-downloaded pokemon. When I started it up, it said it was creating data on the SD card, like it would a new game. Then MY OLD SAVE DATA WAS THERE. So after 2 days of working on it, I'm back in the game. Probably open my gym tomorrow, won't have time tonight. Thank you everyone for offering to help.

Yay!! We back!!
Just so you know, I went on strike. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.