• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
RU Facility is open.
Due to team designing, Normal Gym may open later.

EDIT: Closed

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Since Cryuel said it was open, here I come!

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: dragontamer44722/Dt
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 5370 0586 3904, EST/GMT -4
Leader type: Flying
Badge name: Feather Badge
Battle style(s): Singles for now, doubles to follow
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes :3
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Been around a while, most of you know me. On almost everyday and will be VERY available
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yessir!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion

GYM LEADER Application
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Been around a while, most of you know me. On almost everyday and will be VERY available

Well since you've already been a Member here, and Cryuel told you it was alright, we can skip the 3 Day Trial.
Welcome DT as our New Flying Leader, also welcome back to the League.

My League Challenge
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Fighting / Burnerv2
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Conkeldurr, Togekiss, Chandelure, Absol, Nidoking, Exploud
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: That battle, no words can explain it.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Thank you :3

I still have my old team but I've not used it in quite some time, so I want to put it through its paces again before I open. That and I have new mons to try out so it should be fun. can't wait to battle you all again!

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting Gym is open!
PM for a challenge. I'll get it via email

Edit: Also I'm online, status just shows I'm not. Think I didn't turn off that general setting thingy

Gym Leader Report
Leader Type: Burnerv2, Fighting
Challenger: DJ Summers
Team used against Leader: Chandelure, Nidoking, Conkeldurr, Togekiss, Absol, (forgot the sixth mon)
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: It was a great game! I lost straight up. DJ just has my number. Enjoy your Intensity Badge! o/

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler

I still have my old team but I've not used it in quite some time, so I want to put it through its paces again before I open. That and I have new mons to try out so it should be fun. can't wait to battle you all again!

Welcome to the triad :) I for one am glad to have you joining us :p I can also help dust off those feathers if you want~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

hey dragon welcome to the trinity league as a leader :3 eventhough your not in my traid its great pleasure to have you ^_^

I should open up my gym tommorow night so stay tune.

cryuel

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: LynxForte
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4485-0447-2297 (GMT -5)
Leader type: Steel
Badge name: Blacksmith
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No?
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: 2 years(ish); few days out of the week
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

Let us please welcome LynxForte to our League as our new Steel Leader! :) I am sure you make a great Leader and wish you loads of fun defending your Triad!

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application

As DJ already mentioned, welcome back!! It's great to have you back as our Flying Leader, and I look forward to seeing developments in your team!

hey dragon welcome to the trinity league as a leader :3 eventhough your not in my traid its great pleasure to have you ^_^

I should open up my gym tommorow night so stay tune.

Can I just mention, I find it so special that we as Leaders of different Leagues come together! :) Even though we run our own League operations, in the spirit of our dedicated Triads it's great that we can join forces as well and have great battles. I look forward to further joint League activities! :)

@League Members: The Dragon Gym position has become open for applications! If you know someone who not only likes Dragons but would make for a good competitive battler, encourage them to apply~

@aspiring E3 Members: There is only one day left for the Triple Triad Tourney! (we could extend it by one day if necessary) Please get your 5 battles in, if you wish to be considered for the next Elite 3 Triad!

Last edited:
I might come back as Dragon Leader in a few weeks if the position is still free I currently have not finished ORAS so I cant apply yet and Frontier IS CLOSED

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hmmmmmmmm a position has opened, and so many changes x.x
I'm in a conundrum. ;A;

I'm going to put this here, but I want y'all to know that this fickleness I'm experiencing has past. Ik I came back and then left, and one day i may have to leave again, but I miss y'all. I really do. and I hope yall don't hate me T.T

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: SkyBlue
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4785-7472-9992, oh geez, -5?
Leader type: Dragon
Badge name: Belief badge (you have to believe they're real after all :p )
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation probably singles, but I do plan to play around with rotations again.
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes.
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Former gym leader of Grass, fairy, rock, and psychic. At least twice a week is my plan, so 4x per 2 weeks at least.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes.

Last edited:
I'm in a conundrum. ;A;

I'm going to put this here, but I want y'all to know that this fickleness I'm experiencing has past. Ik I came back and then left, and one day i may have to leave again, but I miss y'all. I really do. and I hope yall don't hate me T.T

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation probably singles, but I do plan to play around with rotations again.
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Former gym leader of Grass, fairy, rock, and psychic. At least twice a week is my plan, so 4x per 2 weeks at least.

Psychic? But you never open, it like me putting normal on my C.V when I only had it for 2hours before changing with DJSummers! LOL
Anyway, Welcome back and I'm sure nobody hates you at all. But "trust" might be a thing tho, and you only have your word.
Hope it all go's well. :)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Psychic? But you never open, it like me putting normal on my C.V when I only had it for 2hours before changing with DJSummers! LOL
Anyway, Welcome back and I'm sure nobody hates you at all. But "trust" might be a thing tho, and you only have your word.
Hope it all go's well. :)

I was always open upon request(as in just message me) and no one ever did. But I was busier then, i plan to do the more traditional open/closings if I become a leader again.
54947790.jpg

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a while :) closed

Leader Type: dunkleosteus/grass
Challenger: cutty
Team used against Leader: luxray, snorlax, mantine, florges, noivern, armaldo
Challenger Result: leader won 2/0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: GG :)

Challenger: lynx
Team used against Leader: sylveon, gengar, zygarde, lopunny, rotom-W scizor
Challenger Result: challenger won 4/0
Comments about the match: match went terrible for me, terrible switches then will o wisp missing... *sigh* gg

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Challenger: cutty
Team used against Leader: luxray, snorlax, mantine, florges, noivern, Armaldo
Challenger Result: leader won 2/0
Comments about the match: Forgot to put Stealth Rock move on one of my mons. Also the crits n haxes matter that killed my Snorlax. However you played better. My team is awesome. Gg :)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger: LynxForte
Team used against Leader: Scizor, Lopunny, Gengar, Sylveon, Rotom-W, Zygarde
Challenger Result: Win 4-1
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: A good back and forth battle. I have been told that you don't have much experience in competitive, but you played really well.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
just a activity post which I am gunna open my gym up sunday for everyone for a good chunck of the day be going to work soon as well work tommorow and getting my league changed up alot but letting you all know fairy gym leader is still alive XD

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a note that I will open up starting Monday, as I decided to breed 2 new mons and raise a shiny version of another. Just have to ev train them and I will be all set :3

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
I'll also be opening up the Ground gym on Monday. However, I'll be running the Rock Gym for a bit as an apprentice starting tomorrow and will be opening that up this weekend. If you ever see me in the chat, feel free to challenge either and if I can I'll battle you.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I'm in a conundrum. ;A;

GYM LEADER Application

Sorry for the late response, Your application has been accepted, Welcome back to Trinity for the 3rd time, this time as Dragon, hopefully you'd post an opening to let us know your team is ready, you never did as the Psychic Leader. I'll update you on the Spreadsheet when I'm on a PC.

Also note, Normal Gym shall reopen Monday. Been busy with a little breeding, and also thinking of new teams, I'll look forward to seeing new teams and strategies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sorry for the late response, Your application has been accepted, Welcome back to Trinity for the 3rd time, this time as Dragon, hopefully you'd post an opening to let us know your team is ready, you never did as the Psychic Leader. I'll update you on the Spreadsheet when I'm on a PC.

Also note, Normal Gym shall reopen Monday. Been busy with a little breeding, and also thinking of new teams, I'll look forward to seeing new teams and strategies.

and let the quotes begin.

Basically going to be open on request. I don't have a team set in stone yet, but I do have the 'mons for teams. Just gonna have to figure out what to use with trial and error ;3
Link

hey everyone ^w^
sorry for my absence, been getting hit terribly hard by storms lately. Keep losing internet or electricity and its been just plain awful. Always wondering if we need to go to the cellar or not.
but anywho I'm open on request still. Just vm/pm me and If I'm not available at the time I'll set a time for the battle :3
Link

Links are to the specific post. I'm sorry that I wasn't clear then, but guys please stop throwing it into my face that I didn't post, when I did...
I was hoping that all the time spent and fun shared with you all would overshadow my mistakes :/

also thank you! Gonna work hard to get the team finalized this weekend so that I may open on monday(or maybe sunday.)

Status
Not open for further replies.