• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cryuel

Hmmmmmmmm a position has opened, and so many changes x.x
I'm in a conundrum. ;A;

I'm going to put this here, but I want y'all to know that this fickleness I'm experiencing has past. Ik I came back and then left, and one day i may have to leave again, but I miss y'all. I really do. and I hope yall don't hate me T.T

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: SkyBlue
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4785-7472-9992, oh geez, -5?
Leader type: Dragon
Badge name: Belief badge (you have to believe they're real after all :p )
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation probably singles, but I do plan to play around with rotations again.
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes.
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Former gym leader of Grass, fairy, rock, and psychic. At least twice a week is my plan, so 4x per 2 weeks at least.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes.

As has been stated, welcome back! :)
Please take note of my post regarding openings (Leader Rule 2), which has been amended.

Have fun!

Your Badge Name will have to be changed though. ;) Not dragon-y enough (honestly, sounds like a unicorn Gym). Until you do, it's the ??? badge.

Last edited:
(honestly, sounds like a unicorn Gym).
LMAO! Might need to quote this in my sig!
I thought Dragons & Unicorns are the same thing tho? Both a Myth!

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
As has been stated, welcome back! :)
Please take note of my post regarding openings (Leader Rule 2), which has been amended.

Have fun!

Your Badge Name will have to be changed though. ;) Not dragon-y enough (honestly, sounds like a unicorn Gym). Until you do, it's the ??? badge.

Melinda badge.

MELINDA: Modern English compound name composed of Mel- (from Melissa ("sweet") or Melanie ("black, dark") and Linda "serpent," hence "black/dark serpent" or "sweet serpent."

cryuel

LMAO! Might need to quote this in my sig!
I thought Dragons & Unicorns are the same thing tho? Both a Myth!

The Easter Bunny is a myth too. Does that make it a dragon?
Hm... (and don't you dare come to me with Yugioh's Rabidragon to make a point..)

Melinda badge.

MELINDA: Modern English compound name composed of Mel- (from Melissa ("sweet") or Melanie ("black, dark") and Linda "serpent," hence "black/dark serpent" or "sweet serpent."

Rejected. Dragon's don't scream sweet, nor are they necessary black/dark. Serpent is going in the right direction, but either way the name wouldn't be screaming DRAGON to most Challengers. Give it another try. ;)

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym is OPEN.

Closed.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Just some suggestions for SkyBlue's badge name
- Renaissance
- Legend
- Scale
- Igneel (if anyone watches Fairy Tail)

Steel gym will be open in a few hours and should be open for the majority of the day. I'll update this post when it's open.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
- Renaissance
- Legend
- Scale

Steel gym will be open in a few hours and should be open for the majority of the day. I'll update this post when it's open.

How is renaissance even............

eff it all then

Smaug badge.
tumblr_myhuq2BreA1sk6018o1_500.gif
tumblr_n2wfeuHM0q1t6ngbpo3_r1_500.gif
tumblr_nh9wgsyKf41qge65co1_1280.jpg
smaug___stop_touching_me___by_kin_sei-d70ydha.jpg

Last edited:
The Easter Bunny is a myth too. Does that make it a dragon?
Hm... (and don't you dare come to me with Yugioh's Rabidragon to make a point..)
Omg, you scared me for a bit as I've been watching yugioh the whole day.. You hiding in my room?
Or you magic now? I'm the Psychic master, not you! Lmao

Rock Apprentice!
Leader Type: TheShoveler1887/Rock
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: Conkeldurr, Zard X, Eelektross, Landorus-T, Umbreon, Amoonguss
Challenger Result: Loss 5-3 Forfeit
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: GG

Last edited:

cryuel

- Renaissance
- Legend
- Scale

Now there we have some great names. ;)

@Colton: Smaug Badge it is~

Omg, you scared me for a bit as I've been watching yugioh the whole day.. You hiding in my room?
Or you magic now? I'm the Psychic master, not you! Lmao

You didn't know? As Ghost Leader I watch you everywhere~~ ;P

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze have closed!

Challenger fights:

Leader Type: Fire/TwinYoshi
Challenger: Cryùel
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Ditto, Latios, Heliolisk, Terrakion, Sableye
Challenger Result: Loss 1-3
Comments about the match: the terrakion was so deadly to my team I only won because I managed to get rid of it lol, GG! looking forward to the rematch!

Leader battles:

Leader Type: Steel/LynxForte
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Sceptile, Hydreigon, Emboar, Infernape, Roserade, Escavalier
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: that came down to the wire! if Emboar did not take those hits as well as he did I would have lost, GG!

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Sceptile, Hydreigon, Emboar, Infernape, Roserade, Escavalier
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Comments about the match: Great game, I needed a crit at the end to win, but even then I don't think that would have mattered.

Challenger: Cryuel
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Ditto, Porygon-Z, Metagross, Terrakion, Sableye
Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: You were distracted by the chat, so wasn't as great of a battle as I knew it could have been

Gym closed

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Now there we have some great names. ;)

@Colton: Smaug Badge it is~

You didn't know? As Ghost Leader I watch you everywhere~~ ;P

S-Santa?! O.O

(Ground Gym and Rock Apprentice Gym OpenClosed now)

Rock Apprentice!
Leader Type: TheShoveler1887/Rock
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: Conkeldurr, Zard X, Eelektross, Landorus-T, Umbreon, Amoonguss
Challenger Result: Loss 5-3 Forfeit
Comments about the match: Luck and team matchups came into play here. X vs Y at its prime along with a crit made the battle fairly easy turn 1.

Ground Gym!
Leader Type: TheShoveler1887/Ground
Challenger: Summers
Team used against Leader: Amoonguss, Garchomp, Clefable, Heatran, Tornadus-T, Slowbro
Challenger Result: Win 5-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Sleep and various other elements came into play here. If I had HP Ice on one of my pokemon and he didn't have HP Ice on one of his I would've had a better shot. Also factor in losing a speed tie twice in a row and unlucky wake ups with sleep (three turns on my chomp) and that's a wrap. GG man.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Ground / TheShoveler1887
Team used against Triad/Facility: Graviton Triad / Garchomp, Tornadus, Amoonguss, Slowbro, Heatran, Clefable
Challenger Result: Win 5 - 0
Comments about the match: The gmae was too strong! The hax was all mine even at times when not needed. Good game Shoveler, you had an interesting Team and its funny how I was thinking amost about the same types.

cryuel

Team used against Leader: Charizard, Ditto, Porygon-Z, Metagross, Terrakion, Sableye
Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
Rate your performance: x/10
Comments about the match: Thanks for the battle! It was refreshing to have a Gym battle again as a Challenger after a long while, but I should not have let the chat distract me. :/ I promise a better match next time, but thanks for the match!

Leader Type: Fire/TwinYoshi
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Ditto, Latios, Heliolisk, Terrakion, Sableye
Challenger Result: Loss 1-3
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: You played well! I seem to have over predicted you, but in the end some damage miscalculations led to unfavourable match ups. gg!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sometimes when I read your guys spoilers/posts it makes me lol sometimes :p anyway I will try to open up tommorow. I found out we may be doing more things on fathers day so I will not be on much tommorow as well as getting a new puppy *maybe* if we like the puppy and its still available.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
sometimes when I read your guys spoilers/posts it makes me lol sometimes :p anyway I will try to open up tommorow. I found out we may be doing more things on fathers day so I will not be on much tommorow as well as getting a new puppy *maybe* if we like the puppy and its still available.

puppy-stampede-o.gif

Anyway, my last new team member is set to go, so I will be able to open up tomorrow as planned.

Psychic Gym OPEN.. PM Me when ready. CLOSE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.