• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Got busy today so the Flying gym won't be open today. If you want to schedule a time, feel free to shoot me a pm

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challenger's Name: twinyoshi45
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad /Registeel, Muk, Beheeyem, Scizor, Scrafty, Roserade
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I lost track of how many sludge bombs and gunk shots I threw at him but only 2 of those poisoned, GG!

So for not being open for a few days I'm currently so busy in life but I will be open every weekend but I was going to open now but showdown isn't working for me currently :(

cryuel

Apprentices take over the said Gym of the type that they apprenticed for. They are allowed to open it when the Gym Leader isn't around. Its a 2 Week's thing, unless the Leader allows you to stay longer.

Normal Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM or visit chat for a Challenge.

Challenger's Name: twinyoshi45
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad /Registeel, Muk, Beheeyem, Scizor, Scrafty, Roserade
Comments about the match: It was a very Poisonous match. Good game, looking forward to your rematch.

EDIT: CLOSED

It's been extended to 3 weeks. ;)

As DJ mentioned, it basically makes you the temporary leader of a Gym while training under the current Leader. This is perfect for new battles or League members trying to get a feel of things and of course for Leaders who may be temporarily away.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is closed

Challenger's Name: LynxForte
Leader Type & Owner: Water/Dew Watasumi
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements/ Lopunny, Gengar, Zygarde, Rotom-W, Scizor, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Win 3-1
Comments about the match: 2 crits in a row....that hurt me badly

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner: Water/Dew Watasumi
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements/ Lopunny, Gengar, Zygarde, Rotom-W, Scizor, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Win 3-1
Comments about the match: It was a good battle. Couple of crits that may have made a difference.

Leader Type & Owner: Flying/DragonTamer
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gravitron/Hippowdon, Charizard, Galvantula, Weavile, Sylveon, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Win 4-0
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Was expecting certain pokemon and unfortunately didn't see it. GG

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Post Update!
Fighting Gym is closed!
I decided my two secondary types will be fire and psychic!

I'll be open for about 2 to 3 hours so leave me a PM/VM to challenge! (PMs I get via email, so you'll hear from me quicker)

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Fighting Gym will be open in a few hours o/

Still trying to think what the best secondary typings will be. :V Any suggestions Cryuel, DJ?
You have to find 2 types you think will work well with your Fighting Team. Something that could help cover you, and/or plays with your type of strategy.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym closed for remodeling

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Lynxforte
Team used against Leader: Galvantula, HIppowdon, Excadrill, Weavile, Sylveon, one other I forget.
Challenger Result: Win 4-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match:Another bad performance I'm afraid, really need to work on the team a bit more to focus on specific threats I've been seeing. Gg nonetheless

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze have closed!

Leader Type: Fire/Twinyoshi45
Challenger: DJ Summers
Team used against Leader: Espeon, porygonz, eelectross, gyarados, beedrill, aurorus
Challenger Result: loss 0-4
Comments about the match: tested out some new team members to a great success! summers played quite well he just did not have the power and speed needed to take out some of my threats, GG! looking forward to the rematch!

Leader Type: Ice/lord fighting
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Sceptile, hydreigon, Emboar, Infernape, Roserade, Escavalier
Challenger Result: loss 0-3
Comments about the match: it was a great match! at the end there I should have sacrificed hydreigon instead of infernape but hindsight is 20/20 I guess, GG!

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Lunar Subterrane Graphics' FairyWitch

1. 6IV shiny HA Tyrantrum with Dragon Dance

Congratulations Dew!
    Contact Lord Fighting to claim your prize!

2. 2IV shiny Feebas
    Congratulations Sito!
    Contact Cryùel to claim your prize!

3. 5IV Poliwag/Snorunt/Oshawott
    Congratulations DJ Summers!
    Contact Sito to claim your prize!

• Swift Swim, Calm with Encore, Refresh, Endure, Haze (in Dream Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Non-HA, Jolly with Spikes, Weather Ball, Avalanche (in Premier Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • HA, Adamant with Night Slash, 31/31/31x/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so earn Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!
Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement unless otherwise arranged.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Fire / twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Beedrill, Aurorus, Gyarados, Espeon, Eelektross, Porygon-Z
Rate your performance: 4/10
Comments about the match: This was terrible, I need to do some rethinking with this team.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Steel Gym open for several hours. PM me or find me in the chat

As a challenger
Leader Type & Owner: Electric/Sito
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gravitron/Hippowdon, Charizard, Galvantula, Weavile, Sylveon, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: Good game as always. Almost made me cry first turn lol

As a leader
Leader Type & Owner: Steel/LynxForte
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal/Conkeldurr, Garchomp, Absol, Rotom-H, Tauros, Azelf
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: GG. I need to stick with the main team as the secondary just doesn't cut it.

Steel gym closed

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Elec gym open for a few hours, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

Leader Type & Owner: Electric/Sito
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Good game, that charizard really wasnt helping me at all xD, and I made some mispredictions. Good game :)

Edit: Now closed for the day :)

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM or visit chat for a challenge.

My Gym Challenges
Leader Type & Owner: Steel / LynxForte
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal Triad / Conkeldurr, Garchomp, Rotom, Azelf, Tauros, Absol
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game. My unpredictable plays.

Leader Type & Owner: Psychic / Artorius
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / Gengar, Entei, Scolipede, Absol, Hawlucha, Rhyperior
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 1
Comments about the match: Good game. That 1 miss cost you the entire match.

EDIT: Closed

Last edited:
Psychic Open... PM Me when ready.

Challenger's Name: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / Ninetails, Registeel, Talonflame, Beheeyem, Gallade, Yanmega
Challenger Result: Win 5 - 0
Comments about the match:GG

Challenger's Name: dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / hippowdon, tyranitar, Mienshao, aerodactyl, Tyrantrum, espeon
Challenger Result: Win 6/6
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG

Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / Gengar, Entei, Scolipede, Absol,
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 1
Comments about the match: GG

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Challenger's Name: dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / hippowdon, tyranitar, Mienshao, aerodactyl, Tyrantrum, espeon
Challenger Result: Win 6/6
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: match was forfeited gg

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challenger's Name: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / Ninetails, Registeel, Talonflame, Beheeyem, Gallade, Yanmega
Challenger Result: Win 5 - 0
Comments about the match: it was a fun match! I managed to set up with my Yanmega which allowed me to sweep his team, GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.