• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Open for a bit.

Posting these from last time:

Leader Type: Ice/lord fighting
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Sceptile, hydreigon, Emboar, Infernape, Roserade, Escavalier
Challenger Result: loss 0-3
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: gg! close throughout.

Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Ice / Lord Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal Triad / Conkeldurr, Garchomp, Rotom, Azelf, Tauros, Absol
Challenger Result: Win 6 - 0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Literally your lead is the bane of my existence as of ORAS. Couldn't do anything.

Psychic OPEN.. PM me when ready. Close

Challenger's Name: LynxForte
Leader Type & Owner: Artorius/Psychic
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics/Galvantula, Bisharp, Roserade, Garchomp, Manectric, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: Great game. Managed to overcome back-to-back Crit burns. That is an evil team you have lol
GG
Not Evil enuff!! I need that team that put ppl into retirement after battle! LOL

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym open for a little while.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner: Artorius/Psychic
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics/Galvantula, Bisharp, Roserade, Garchomp, Manectric, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: Great game. Managed to overcome back-to-back Crit burns. That is an evil team you have lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry everyone, I got very sick yesterday and was in no position to open. I'll have to see how I'm feeling later today, but if it's better I'll open up for a few challengers.

Edit: Not feeling much better and need to get ready for the week. I have asked DJ to step in as my apprentice for the next week to two weeks. If he accepts, please challenge DJ for the time being.

hope you feel better cryuel :c get some rest and everything ^_^

I am really determined tommorow to open up when the pup is sleeping since I am off from work and when my boyfriend is at work sorry guys for keep saying I will open but things come up cross fingers.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner: LordFighting/Ice
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal/Porygon-Z, Gallade, Sableye, Weezing, Heatran, Weavile
Challenger Result: Win 4-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG. Made some bad plays in the beginning when I knew certain attacks were coming

As a note, steel gym is open upon request, just pm me and we can set up a time or you can find me in the chat (sometimes).

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I made a mistake yesterday with my post boyfriend works tommorow but I still will try to open up today if I can get a chance as well when the pup is sleeping which I know I owe lynx and dj a battle guys sorry >.<

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I made a mistake yesterday with my post boyfriend works tommorow but I still will try to open up today if I can get a chance as well when the pup is sleeping which I know I owe lynx and dj a battle guys sorry >.<

and don't forget me :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
and don't forget me :)

well crap your right I need to give you your battle as well so I got three battles scheduled...I hope to get them in soon. I may try to get at least one in tonight if i can do it.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, Ghost Gym, and Battle Village are open, PM/VM for a Challenge, or visit the Chat. Make sure to specify which one you are battling.

Challenger's Name: TheShoveler1887
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Lopunny, Bisharp, Gengar, Talonflame, Rotom, Latios
Challenger Result: Loss 4 - 5 (Forfeit)
Comments about the match: He lost a crucial Pokemon early, and basically had a Doubles Team, while being haxed.

Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Mothim, Chandelure, Hippowdon, Espeon, Venusaur, Luxray
Challenger Result: Loss 4 - 6 (Forfeit)
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: Allowed me to set up and begin a sweep. Team countered Fighting, but he already knew he was going to lose.

Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Gastrodon, Chandelure, Hippowdon, Espeon, Venusaur, Luxray
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 5
Comments about the match: Good game, you had a nice team.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's Name: dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: Shoveler/Ground
Team used against Triad/Facility: Hydreigon, Mienshao, Kyurem, Espeon, Chandelure, Mega Venusaur
Challenger Result: Lost 5-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: An Ice Beam from Kyurem would've been the smartest move. Even if I brought in my resist, it would've still done the same as dragon pulse. You need to read your opponents teams and become familiar with playstyles. Look at the team, predict the lead, and respond appropriately. Remember your win condition; what pokemon does the most work for you and gets you to that sweet victory state? For me it was Garchomp after Landorus did some work. Sometimes you'll have multiple win conditions, but most times you have to play around your opponent's win conditions and make plays to work with that. You did well today, despite the results, and your team was nice. Come back again and we'll see how you improve :)

Challenger's Name: dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: Shoveler/Rock
Team used against Triad/Facility: Hydreigon, Mienshao, Luxray, Espeon, Smeargle, Mega Venusaur
Challenger Result: Lost 3-0
Comments about the match: You did better this time :) See above for comments, though.

Challenger's Name: Shoveler
Leader Type & Owner: Summers/Normal
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gengar, Bisharp, Latios, Lopunny, Rotom-W, Talonflame
Challenger Result: Lost 5-3
Comments about the match: I seriously hate your team. It's rare that I quit out of pure rage, but when I'm getting paralyzed every other turn when it matters the most then I'm not going to continue watching my team slowly fall apart over 20 minutes. Though losing bisharp early on sealed it for me.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: shoveler/ground
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: hydriegon, mienshao, kyurem, espeon, mega venasaur
Challenger Result: 5/0
Rate your performance: 2/10
Comments about the match: made terrible decisions, need more battle practice before challenging ground again gg

Leader Type: shoveler/rock
Team used against Leader: hydriegon, espeon, smeargle, luxray, venasaur, mienshao
Challenger Result: loss 3/0
Rate your performance: 4/10
Comments about the match: made bad plays and brought 2 mons that couldn't do anything but still did better than I thought I would gg :)

Leader Type: summers/normal
Team used against Leader: chandelure, venasaur, luxray, espeon, hippowdon, gastrodon
Challenger Result: loss 5/0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 2/10
Comments about the match: your team is just too bulky..... and reliant on hax........ someday I will win your badge.

Leader Type: twinyoshi/fire
Team used against Leader: armaldo, tyranitar, mieshao, espeon, zangoose, slowbro
Challenger Result: win 2/0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: gg :)

Leader Type: twinyoshi/ battle maze
Team used against Leader: reunculus, tyranitar, golurk, escavalier, spiritomb, chansey
Challenger Result: lose 3/0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: gg didn't do too bad for never doing inverse battles

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze have closed!
Leader Type: Fire
Team used against Leader: armaldo, tyranitar, mieshao, espeon, zangoose, slowbro
Challenger Result: win 2 - 0
Rate your performance: 3/10
Comments about the match: got distracted by other things and accidentally sacked too many of my mons, GG! you still played well! enjoy the flare badge!

Leader Type: Battle maze
Team used against Leader: Reunculus, Tyranitar, Golurk, Escavalier, Spiritomb, Chansey
Challenger Result: lose 3/0
Comments about the match: you did well for your first time! get in a little bit of practice with the inverse meta and I am sure you will be able to beat me!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will be opening my gym up for at least one or two battles in a bit I will edit when I am ready to battle...

edit: nvm thought I could but stuff ended up happening again sorry :/

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting Gym is Closed

On another note, looks like my days to open will be Wednesdays. :V
Shoot a PM to set up a match for another day o/

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Infernape, Scizor, Florges, Slowbro, Honchkrow, Galvantula
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Comments about the match: Good game. Your team was well planned. And now that I notice it, you did counter Fighting.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Infernape, Scizor, Florges, Slowbro, Honchkrow, Galvantula
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Comments about the match: Good game. Your team was well planned. And now that I notice it, you did counter Fighting.

Confirming. There's only 3, not a counter

Status
Not open for further replies.