1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Trinity League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by DJSummers, Apr 2, 2014.

?

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

Poll closed Apr 15, 2014.
  1. Yes, change to "4 or more" (challengers can't bring 4 or more counters)

75.0%
  2. No, leave at "more than 4" (challengers can't bring 5-6 counters, but they can bring 4)

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marashu

Marashu Well-Known Member

Leader Type: Dark
    Challenger: twinyoshi
    Team used against Leader: Emboar, Registeel, Talonflame, Beheeyem, Gallade, Yanmega
    Challenger Result: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance: 7/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
    Comments about the match: It's been a long time coming, but you've earned the badge! I made poor predictions, and you had all the hax in your favour, right down to the last turn.

Challenger: Dunkleosteus
    Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Tyranitar, Mienshao, Suicune, Tyrantrum, Espeon
    Challenger Result: Loss 0-2
    Rate your performance: 8/10
    Comments about the match: You are getting better, but if a strategy isn't working, you should be more flexible and adjust to the momentum of battle. Specifically, if a mon of mine can deal with a set-up sweeper and counters your set-up, don't go and start setting up with the very next 'mon. (I think you tried setting up 3 times against that mon?)

2. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

Challenger: Dunkleosteus
    Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Tyranitar, Mienshao, Suicune, Tyrantrum, Espeon
    Comments about the match: made some bad choices however due to my team, feel it wouldn't have mattered either way, as for high jump kick, that move hitting 2 times was just pure luck xD

3. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Noooo I didn't win the Noibat. I guess I can settle for the Virizion, I hope it's nicknameable.

4. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

I feel like I am not even a part of the raffle till I win my 4th badge :/

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  5. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Ok, I have time today :) Will try being available most of today.
    Elec gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can.

Edit:

Gym closed

6. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Challenger's Name: DJSummers
    Leader Type & Owner: Poison / Cutty
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Gorgimera Triad / Eelektross, Glalie, Rhyperior, Durant, Tauros, Nidoking
    Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
    Comments about the match: The haxes were fair this time lol. So no misses from my part good. Gg :)

Challenger's Name: Cutty
    Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Metagross, Mandibuzz, Rotom, Miltank, Roserade, Vaporeon
    Challenger Result: Loss 2 - 3 (Forfeit)
    Comments about the match: Kinda ready for a stall war. But it was just trial n error. I need to fix some movesets n maybe mons. Gg :)

7. DJSummers

Normal Gym, Ghost Gym, and Battle Village Open, PM/VM or visit chat for a battle.

My Challenges
    Challenger's Name: DJSummers
    Leader Type & Owner: Poison / Cutty
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Gorgimera Triad / Eelektross, Glalie, Rhyperior, Durant, Tauros, Nidoking
    Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
    Comments about the match: The critical hits were all over this battle. Helpful and non-helpful ones. Good game.

Gym Challenges
    Challenger's Name: Burnerv2
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Honchkrow, Togekiss, Heracross, Excadrill, Raikou, Keldeo
    Challenger Result: Loss 1 - 3 (Forfeit)
    Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
    Comments about the match: Good game, you put up a well good fight.

Challenger's Name: Cutty
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Metagross, Mandibuzz, Rotom, Miltank, Roserade, Vaporeon
    Challenger Result: Loss 2 - 3 (Forfeit)
    Rate your performance: 9/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
    Comments about the match: Good game, if I didn't predict that last switch, you would have most likely had the game. I also know not to sacrifice too early.

Leader Type & Owner: Ghost / DJSummers
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Conkeldurr, Heracross, Weavile, Honchkrow, Scizor, Miltank
    Challenger Result: Loss 1 - 5
    Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
    Comments about the match: You were clearly off your game in the beginning. Conkeldurr's don't have Scrappy as an Ability OK. LOL

Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Kingler, Tyranitar, Entei, Vaporeon, Salamence, Thundurus
    Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
    Comments about the match: Good game.

Challenger's Name: Marashu
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Lopunny, Volcarona, Clefable, Skarmory, Hydreigon, Serperior
    Challenger Result: Win 4 - 0
    Rate your performance: 6/10
    Comments about the match: That beginning was terrible for me, you had unexpecting moves on some Pokemon.

EDIT: CLOSED

8. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

Challenger's Name: dunkleosteus
    Leader Type & Owner: electric/ sito
    Team used against Triad/Facility: flygon, espeon, tyranitar, suicune, eintei, salamence
    Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
    Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
    Comments about the match: I could have swept with banded outrage, but I was thinking heracross was steel/bug and went for fire blast, that cost me huge... GG

Challenger's Name: Dunk
    Leader Type & Owner: Fighting/Burnerv2
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Thundurus, Tyranitar, Entei, Vaporeon, Kingler, Empoleon
    Challenger Result: Loss 5-0
    Comments about the match: GG, I wasn't expecting to win, still need to tweak this team up which sadly means I gotta lose a few matches, but I do hope to challenge again in the future ^^

Challenger's Name: burnerV2
    Leader Type & Owner: dunk/ grass
    Team used against Triad/Facility: conkeldurr, charizard, hawlucha, rotom-W, heracross, chansey
    Challenger Result: Loss 4 - 3
    Comments about the match: GG 1 good prediction and a lot of switching and out speeding won me the match :)

Challenger's Name: dunk
    Leader Type & Owner: Yoshi/dragon
    Team used against Triad/Facility: salamence, cryogonal, venusaur, luxray, suicune, espeon
    Challenger Result: Loss 3/0
    Rate your performance: 3/10
    Comments about the match: GG

Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Kingler, Tyranitar, Entei, Vaporeon, Salamence, Thundurus
    Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
    Comments about the match: gg

9. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Challenger Battle Reports
    Leader Type & Owner: Normal/ DJ
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Heracross, Raikou, Honchkrow, Keldeo, Togekiss, Excadrill
    Challenger Result: Loss 3-1
    Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
    Comments about the match: One of many challenges to this gym I'm sure. :V But one day I shall claim itz, just as before!!!

Leader Type & Owner: Grass/Dunk
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Zard Y, Rotom W, Heracross, Chansey, Conkeldurr, Hawlucha
    Challenger Result: Loss 4-3 (Forfeit)
    Rate your performance: 4/10
    Comments about the match: Millions of misplays this game. Back to the drawing boards o/ Good game Dunk

Leader Type & Owner: Ghost/ DJ
    Team used against Triad/Facility: I'll put em later since I'll be changing stuff up
    Challenger Result: Loss 5-1 (Forfeit)
    Rate your performance: 0/10
    Comments about the match: Played so horribly this game. Just no excuses on this one

Leader Battle Report
    Challenger's Name: Dunk
    Leader Type & Owner: Fighting/Burnerv2
    Team used against Triad/Facility: Thundurus, Tyranitar, Entei, Vaporeon, Kingler, Empoleon
    Challenger Result: Loss 5-0
    Comments about the match: Good game! I was able to set up and take advantage of one of his mons. I'll see ya at the next challenge o/

10. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

Im gunna try to open later today puppy can run again the vet said his leg healed so he is starting to be more less mischevious now since he can run. I hope to open later on today...

edit: also will be working on a new team member these next few days hopefully have it up and ready once I get it to my fairy team ^_^

11. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Actually you only need 2 badges to get the minimum of 1 entry point to be eligble to win because of the maths so you still have a chance each week! :)

Taking PS battles only atm. Unable to battle via wifi atm.

12. Marashu

Leader Type: Normal
    Challenger: Marashu
    Team used against Leader: Lopunny, Skarmory, Hydreigon, Clefable, Serperior, Volcarona
    Challenger Result: Win 4-0
    Comments about the match: I made a mistake in teambuilding which actually paid off in the battle! Thanks for staying open long enough for that match.

13. Artorius

Artorius King

Psychic Gym OPEN.. Pm me when READY.

A man of my word, back on the 24th as I said. No day less or more.

Leader Type: Psychic
    Challenger: Cutty
    Team used against Leader: Gardevoir, Seismitoad, Doublade, Staraptor, Dragalge, Florges
    Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
    Comments about the match: Took Doublade for granted. nearly cost me.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  14. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Leader Type: Psychic
    Challenger: Artorius
    Team used against Leader: Gardevoir, Seismitoad, Doublade, Staraptor, Dragalge, Florges
    Comments about the match: Didnt expect certain things. Should play better next time. Gg :)

I'm available for the tourney battle btw.

15. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Sorry the steel gym has been closed for the majority of the week. I've been prepping for this tournament I'm doing today. I'll be online and most likely in the chat just because there is supposed to be a lot of downtime with how they're doing the tournament, but I won't be able to battle. Depending on how many battles I do today determines whether or not I open my gym tomorrow or Monday.

16. Artorius

Artorius King

Psychic Gym & UU Frontier OPEN.. Pm me when READY.

17. Marashu

I would like to announce that I will be retiring as the Battle Tower Tycoon. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the position, and still think that triple battles are great fun, but I do not have any kind of presence on PS, and feel like I should if I would want to continue with the position.

If the Carousel Compère is still available when I get back from my honeymoon, I plan on applying for it. I also still need a dark apprentice for the month of August.

18. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

so will try to open up tommorow sring this event right now and its driving me nuts not getting the right nature I want ._. as well as the ivs are all funky at random with the 31's ._.

19. Marashu

Challenger: Artorius
    Team used against Leader: Scizor, Serperior, Porygon2, Mew, Weezing, Rotom
    Comments about the match: You made some nice plays this match. I liked how turn 5 had us right back to where we were turn 1. One mid-game burn I think ended up being what clinched it for me.

20. DJSummers

Well Marashu, it was great having you are our Battle Tower's Tower Tycoon. And I'll be looking to battling you as the Rotation Brain if you get that position, which is most likely going to be there when you return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.