• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Still need donations for the raffle please people :3

Battle temple open. Ice gym only open through PS atm.

i can donate anything from my shop if you want

Also Dragon gym is NOW CLOSED

Last edited:

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Nick Duckinson
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 0920-0054-3470 / GMT + 1
Leader type: Bug
Badge name: Insect Badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Kind of new to competitive battles, but I'm not a bad at it, at least I don't think so. I expect to be very active.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion

I'll see what I have to offer and PM you the details.

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Nick Duckinson
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 0920-0054-3470 / GMT + 1
Badge name: Insect Badge
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Kind of new to competitive battles, but I'm not a bad at it, at least I don't think so. I expect to be very active.

Accepted, your 2 week application process has begun, if anyone else wishes to apply for the Bug Gym, they must do so in the upcoming weeks.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Going to try to open at least one day this week. Schedule leaves me pretty drained. I'll be around, so if you see me, feel free to ask, but it will depend on my mood. If I don't open this week, the earliest I'll most likely be able to open is Sept. 12.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Congrats on becoming champion DJ! o/ Proud to be in the same triad as you!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post, just thought let everyone know I need to rebuild my grass gym, and last week I haven't had any time to really do any breeding :( but I am slowly working on it :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal, RU, and LC are open. PM/VM or visit Chat for a challenge.

Challenger's Name: twinyoshi45
Leader Type & Owner: DJSummers / Battle Garden
Team used against Triad/Facility: Bunnelby, Magnemite, Snubbull, Mienfoo, Staryu, Abra
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: You did alright. My Pokemon with the wrong ability did alright too.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
If you guys wanna battle me nows the time to DO IT! JUST DO IT!

Water Gym Open

Leader Type: Dew Watatsumi water leader
Challenger: Charizard_Rulez84
Team used against Leader: charizard, slurpuff, heatran, talonflame, espeon, chansey(same team vs grass)
Challenger Result: 0-2 loss
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Made a few misplays, but Crit-rott had put in damage on my end, my opponent almost turned the match around, thank Arceus I had a certain dark type that finished off the Slurpuff

Team used against Leader: venusaur, slurpuff, heatran, talonflame, espeon, chansey(same team vs grass)
Challenger Result: 0-3 loss
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: Good match, I feel like I lucked out and that you should've won that. Especially since that sun strat + venusaur scared the crap out of me plus the crit from Smogonbird. Not only that, but I ended up brining the wrong pokemon too XD, once again I lucked out, good match and better luck next time we battle

Battle Island Open

JUST DO IT! and PM/VM me, thanks :)

Last edited:

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: WhyBuffet
Favourite type: Water
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Graviton Triad

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 0834 2371 7806 / GMT-4
Badge name: Metamorphosis Badge
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yes

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Favourite type: Water
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Graviton Triad

Accepted

WhyBuffet said:
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 0834 2371 7806 / GMT-4
Badge name: Metamorphosis Badge
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yes

Accepted.
Due to Nick Duckinson also applying for Bug, you two will have battle and winner will get the position.
The Battle must be
Nick Bug Team vs WhyBuffet Challenger Team
WhyBuffet Bug Team vs Nick Challenger Team

In the event that both of you win 1 match winner will be determined based on score.
Keep in mind your Team made must not be a counter team to the Gorgimera Triad. You may contact each other and set up the matches.

Team used against Leader: charizard, slurpuff, heatran, talonflame, espeon, chansey(same team vs grass)
Challenger Result: 0-2 my loss
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: i picked a team to win vs grass definitely not water and was forced to use that team, several crits on his part n and surviving my brave bird was a big part, slurpuff almost came through for me GG Dew, i'll definitely switch one of my fire mons lol

Edit we battled again i lost 3-0 i swapped zard for mega venasaur

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
fairy gym will be opening in about a hour or so need to watch the puppy for a bit then I will open up for trinity league at least for a hour...

edit:

FAIRY GYM IS OPEN FOR A HOUR!

fairy gym is closed now got to pick up my boyfriend from work got one battle in gg charizard!

Leader Type: Fairy Gym/Fairywitch
Challenger: CharizardRulez
Team used against Leader: Porgon2,Ferrothorn,Metagross(mega),Chansey,Lucario,Manaphy
Challenger Result: 5-0 Leader win
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: I really had fun with this match which sorry had to take down that mega gross quick before it took me down that was a major threat to my mega setting up so I had to take all the possible threats out of the equation for my mega before setting up which ending up sorta a slight stall/hex match XD gg though

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I lost both matches against WhyBuffet.

Confirming the results.
These battles were in regards to the open Bug Gym.

I don't know why I didn't specifically say it but you guys could have just filled out a Battle Report form,

Leader Type:
Challenger:
Team used against Leader:
Challenger Result:
Rate your performance: x/10
Rate opponent's performance: x/10
Comments about the match:

Which would have been easier, plus it allows me to know if your Challenger Teams were non-counter myself.

But anyways, I'd like to congratulate you on your Victories WhyBuffet and that the Bug Gym is now officially yours.

Nick Duckinson, the Ground Gym Position is still open, as well as many Frontier Positions, please don't hesitate to apply for any of the vacancies.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
I don't know why I didn't specifically say it but you guys could have just filled out a Battle Report form,

Leader Type:
Challenger:
Team used against Leader:
Challenger Result:
Rate your performance: x/10
Rate opponent's performance: x/10
Comments about the match:

Which would have been easier, plus it allows me to know if your Challenger Teams were non-counter myself.

But anyways, I'd like to congratulate you on your Victories WhyBuffet and that the Bug Gym is now officially yours.

Nick Duckinson, the Ground Gym Position is still open, as well as many Frontier Positions, please don't hesitate to apply for any of the vacancies.
Dunno if it still helps now but I'll fill it.

Leader Type: Bug
Challenger: Nick Duckinson
Team used against Leader: Togekiss, Galvantula, Raikou, Absol, Cloyster, Machamp.
Challenger Result: Loss 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: There was a moment when I thought I could predict what he was gonna do, so I risked it but failed miserably and it pretty much decided the match. GG though, you're really good WhyBuffet!

And I might apply as a challenger later. I wanted to be the Bug gym leader because it's my favourite type, but right now I'm not really interested in the other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.